• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Kelai looks out the car as they head towards the president. "I doubt hes going to stop it. The people feel better with it being in registeration. They like the idea of us being treated differently, like we are animals that HAVE to protect them. Despicable, this registration." Kelai lays back in his seat, massaging his dead eye. "The damn president is blinded"

National said:
Kelai looks out the car as they head towards the president. "I doubt hes going to stop it. The people feel better with it being in registeration. They like the idea of us being treated differently, like we are animals that HAVE to protect them. Despicable, this registration." Kelai lays back in his seat, massaging his dead eye. "The damn president is blinded"
Maria shook her head, "A regular guy just got killed as a result, he might give me some leeway."

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Its fine, shall we continue?" She asked as she brushed off the packing peanuts on her suit.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory shook his head, "Look." A group of men were approaching a woman down the alley.

LokiofSP said:
Maria shook her head, "A regular guy just got killed as a result, he might give me some leeway."
Ivory shook his head, "Look." A group of men were approaching a woman down the alley.
"Thinking what I am thinking?" She asked as she looked at ivory. "I think we should kick some ass."

Jamie sat staring out the window at Parker Industries. She was more specifically looking through Perry's office window to see if anything suspicious was happening.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Thinking what I am thinking?" She asked as she looked at ivory. "I think we should kick some ass."

[/QUOTE]
Ivory nodded and ran forward, punching the first of five guys as the others stood there shocked.

"Yeah, the guy I killed" Kelai mutters as he puts up his winter scarf again so no one could recognize him. "You are right though. This might be enough for him to lift it."

LokiofSP said:
Ivory nodded and ran forward, punching the first of five guys as the others stood there shocked.
Cindy then shot a bolt of electricity at another one of the men, and punched him. "Pick on someone your own size." She said as she shot another in the leg with her wrist gun.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Luna smells Finn and goes to him, when she got to him, she sat next to him, and rubbed her cheek on his leg.

[/QUOTE]
Finn absentmindedly rubbed her head as the funeral drew to a close. After he had drawn himself to the grave to say his last goodbye he stood patiently at the back and waited for Luna. "I'm going to head back home, if you want to come you can, but if you want to stay here for a little while also I understand." He scratched the top of her head one last time before turning to head to home.

(Welcome back) Marko fires out of the portal and back where he was with Victoria. He looked around, bewildered. "The hell?"

Was flying back to park industries carrying a messed up Vision. She waves and smiles happily seeing Marko, "Hai" A grunt came from Vision, worrying her greatly as she soon frowns

( thx)

Marko flies over to them. He looks at Vision sternly. "Where is Mega Vision? And what happened to Richie? I sent him to help you guys watch over Mega Vision!"

Victoria shushed Marko, Vision was in seriously no condition to move or talk for that matter. He went offline for now, sleeping. "Wait until he gets better..then ask him Marko, please" she whispers to him before looking at her father with a sad expression

Marko looks away, a pained expression on his face. "You're right. Sorry. Let's go to my place so he can rest peacefully "

Victoria nods and then follows Marko as they head towards his place, Seeker was just very worried about her father

Marko opens the door to his house as they head inside and through the living room. He heads up the stairs and leads them into a guest room. He gently takes Vision and lays him on the bed

Seeker sighs watching, as she was leaning against the door frame before looking away and heads towards the living room in silence changing back to Victoria

Marko makes sure Vision is nice and safe before he walks down the stairs and into the living room. He walks up behind Victoria and gently rests his hand on her shoulder. "You okay?"

Victoria was sitting on the couch, looking down at her feet. She looks up only to nod a bit and then look away "Yeah.."

Marko sits down next to her and lays across the couch, which positioned his head across her lap and looking up at her face. "Sure about that? You look worried. Your dad will be safe. Promise"

She smiles slightly, running a hand through his hair as she nods "Yeah....and thanks for letting him sleep over...I just hope his condition isn't truly bad"

Perry yawned on the top of an apartment building. He was with his parents eating sandwiches. He missed times like this. "You this this registering stuff's every gonna stop?" He asked them. His dad seemed to have a lot of knowledge of subjects about this, his mother... Not so much. "Probably, last time it took Bill Foster's live to realize how stupid this stuff was. Also the time I got gang beat in a sewer," Peter took another bite of his sandwich. "Hmmm... Looks like some people are getting ready for a robbery," Silk said and she pointed downwards. There were four people, putting on these stupid looking clown masks with a machine gun in each other their hands (If anyone gets what videogame I'm referencing high five). "Dibs," Perry put down his sandwich and stood up.

Marko looks up at her face, smiling. "He should be okay. It didn't look fatal. But... I can't believe Mega Vision would attack him. I programmed him to think of Vision as his brother. You guys even called him Derek right? I thought he would function just fine"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back