• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Kelai nods at his mother. "Good job. Now we don't have that stupid registration act choking us of our rights.

Marko runs his fingers through her hair as he nods. "You're right. Maybe if sees that we aren't threats, then he will come back peacefully"

The being continues to watch the ordeal unravel.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Jamie hardened her eyes and signed. "My mother may trust more easily, but I don't. So give me a better reason not to shoot you in the face."

(Ooo who is your crush lover boy?)

[/QUOTE]
Ivory was silent, "....... Because I would dodge the bullet and ultimately you'd screw yourself?"

(Multiple people, he just won't admit it yet cuz he thinks it wrong.)

"Hey, Cindy we should grab some dinner-" Peter looked over at Silk but she was already gone. (Man I probably messed you up there for a sec Steel xD ) "Good talk."

"Alright kids let's put the guns back into a toybox," Silk said over to Jamie and anyone else who was armed.

Pyosimros said:
"Hey, Cindy we should grab some dinner-" Peter looked over at Silk but she was already gone. (Man I probably messed you up there for a sec Steel xD ) "Good talk."
"Alright kids let's put the guns back into a toybox," Silk said over to Jamie and anyone else who was armed.
Ivory waved, "Hi aunt Cindy!"

Jamie smiled. "Oh, really?" Jamie disappears in a puff of black smoke and fires a shot at their feet and reappears briefly to sign. "Even if you can't see me?" She disappears again.

"We aren't threats.....maybe if he sees it in his processor that we only want to help, he will let us help" smiles a bit, feeling his fingers through her hair

Dru was watching the showdown and was pretty amused it wan't everyday he got to see sign language in use let alone in a chick who could talk and apparently had a beef with the others there. This was the best first day out the house he could've asked for.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Jamie smiled. "Oh, really?" Jamie disappears in a puff of black smoke and fires a shot at their feet and reappears briefly to sign. "Even if you can't see me?" She disappears again.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory simply nods, "Yep! Try it."

"Uh, Ivory? That would either get me shot our make me have to rebuild you, either way that's immense pain and work for me."

"Yep, next time dont tease me mid swing..."

".... I hate you."

"Love you to brother."

(She can't talk, she had her tongue cut out... I am a grim person) Rather than shoot Ivory, she decided to have fun with them. She quickly ran up to Ivory and slid towards his legs.

Marko nods. "You're right. Let's go search for him now. I put a tracking device in him, so I should know where he is. I'm just worried what happened to Richie. "

The being dissappears again, and appears in the roof right above the group

On reflex Silk kicked her into the wall. "Yah, I'm sorry but my nephew didn't give consent to such actions."

"Awesome!" Silk smiled and she looked over at the other Cindy.

"Wow...... That is such a nice suit." Cindy said sincerely. "I like how it looks." She added as she turned invisible, since she was standing still. "For the love of.... I knew I should have taken that gene out." She muttered.

"Thanks! Haven't changed since, well my last suit a really long time ago," Silk shrugged. The last suit she had with just her 'improvised' suit.

Marko looks through his locator. "Alright, so he is actually decently close. He's on earth. He's in... Mount Everest?" Marko shrugs.

(You can control him for this part @InsaneKiller19 )

Jamie hit the wall and groaned. She stood up and walked over to a trash can. She picked it up and threw it at Silk and fired her rifle at her knee.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Jamie hit the wall and groaned. She stood up and walked over to a trash can. She picked it up and threw it at Silk and fired her rifle at her knee.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory jumped in front the billet, he winced as it entered his skin but Savage took it out, "Gotcha auntie"

"I could handle it myself Ivory, but thanks!" Silk said and she ran on the wall nearby and air tackled Jamie. She wasn't as strong or fast before to face Reed's virtual Galactus but it was good enough.

Victoria raises an eyebrow before turning into Seeker, "Mount Everest? Why there of all places?" "Either way...let's get going" leaves towards Mount Everest, Derek was in a cave freaking out about what he did. "They let me live with them...call me as family, this is how I repay them?" He sighs

Dru stepped into Jamie's line of sight and signed furiously "Stop trying to fight them talk it out." Then she got tackled and he shook his head this couldn't work out well.

Marko nods and follows her to Mount Everest. Once they get there, Marko and Victoria follow the locator until they are outside a cave. "Says he is right inside.

The being continues to watch, the energy of the fight amusing him as he continues to watch ever so silently from the shadows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back