• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

@National phoenix then steps off the podium, and walks up to kelai, sharing the same sadness as him. "I forgive you..... I really do. And Bob would forgive you too. Times have changed, and we need to be strong for him. We are all family, and we need to stay strong like one." He said as he looked at maria. "And we need you to lead that strong family, mother." He said, since he views her as a mother figure, since he never met his. @LokiofSP @National

Pyosimros said:
"Well this'll probably be the last time you see me in a dress," She rolled her eyes and she walked with them.
Ivory went to talk to the the Boss and Cassandra but decided against it. He ran a hand through his hair that was once again his natural blonde, before walking off, "I need to swing around and clear my head."

Kelai nods as he follows his mother, but Kelai knew he had to be very cautious. Even though Maria could try to protect him with her powerful name, he knew people would come and try to kill him for revenge. He nods and smiles at Phonix. "Thank you for forgiving me. However, I feel some people arent as forgiving as you." @Steel Zinogre

National said:
Kelai nods as he follows his mother, but Kelai knew he had to be very cautious. Even though Maria could try to protect him with her powerful name, he knew people would come and try to kill him for revenge. He nods and smiles at Phonix. "Thank you for forgiving me. However, I feel some people arent as forgiving as you." @Steel Zinogre
"I disagree. Luna has forgiven you." He said as luna pounced Kelai and licked his face. Then rubbing her cheek on his chest. "See? She has forgiven you." He said.

"Hey, Phoenix? I feel like this is a bad time to say it but you can pick up your switch axe whenever you want to. I'll just be at my place," Perry said and he walked off. "If any of you guys need me I'll be at my place."

"Thanks perry. I will run by later." Phoenix said as cindy walked up to ivory. "Hey, how are you." She said as she adjusted her massive chest, mumbling under her breath. "Stupid dress. ... A size too small." She muttered. @Pyosimros @LokiofSP

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Sure. Why not." She said as she hugged ivory.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory backed away a bit, "Uh... Cindy? I kinda have to change first."

LokiofSP said:
Ivory backed away a bit, "Uh... Cindy? I kinda have to change first."
"Same here...... " she said as she blushed a bit. "There might be kidnappers out there, and someone has to save them." She added

Kelai walks with his moter, with thousands of questions, but taking it slow. "How did you and dad meet? And how did you guys meet Luke? Hes the ral bastard behind all this, if you ask me" Kelai cracks his knuckles, furious at the man

The whole pretending to care thing was really beginning to grow tiresome for the blonde he noticed, as he watched the woman leave. Looking around it seemed very few people we're still lingering, he turned to leave himself with no particular destination in mind except maybe a change of clothes at Stark Tower. Bob's death could be used in the name of stopping the act, which could be a little setback. But that's what the attack on Steve was for, throwing the blame on the attack of Captain America on a rebel should have helped stir things up, ignite a few sparks. Now all that was needed was to fan a few flames.

This wasn't the first Avenger to die, and it wouldn't be the last, not if he had his way.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Same here...... " she said as she blushed a bit. "There might be kidnappers out there, and someone has to save them." She added

[/QUOTE]
Ivory looked at Cindy, backpack in hand, "Um....I need privacy."

National said:
Kelai walks with his moter, with thousands of questions, but taking it slow. "How did you and dad meet? And how did you guys meet Luke? Hes the ral bastard behind all this, if you ask me" Kelai cracks his knuckles, furious at the man
Maria rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment, "Your father and I.....Look it was a one night stand, he already knew Luke and a couple of days later I found out I was pregnant and we decided to do something right, we got together to raise you and yada yada, you know the rest."

LokiofSP said:
Ivory looked at Cindy, backpack in hand, "Um....I need privacy."
Maria rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment, "Your father and I.....Look it was a one night stand, he already knew Luke and a couple of days later I found out I was pregnant and we decided to do something right, we got together to raise you and yada yada, you know the rest."
Cindy then goes to a restroom, and changes her clothes with a plasmid she made. She then walked out of the restroom, ready to go.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Cindy then goes to a restroom, and changes her clothes with a plasmid she made. She then walked out of the restroom, ready to go.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory went to a restroom a well, slipping into his new costume, and stepping out. He held out a hand, "Ready?"

"One night stand huh? I figured as much, sadly" He looked at his mom. "So then, what appened to getting toether and raising m? What seperated you all?"

Boss and the girls walked back to the base and changed out of the dresses. Boss sat back in her chair and stared at the ceiling. "This needs to end." She stated. Allison walked out into the street without anything to disguse herself. She didn't really care anymore. She was tired of hiding. @anyone

National said:
"One night stand huh? I figured as much, sadly" He looked at his mom. "So then, what appened to getting toether and raising m? What seperated you all?"
Maria sighed, "We found out that it's pretty hard to raise a kid when you didn't plan it. After fighting for awhile, we decided it's be best to just co-parent instead of be together. We'd always communicate but we couldn't stay together." She stopped and got into her car, "Come on, get in."

@LokiofSP[/URL]
Ivory picked up Cindy and put her on his back as he began to swing around the city.

"Ivory and Cindy sitting in a tree-"

"Shut up Savage."

"Mate?"

"I hate you both."

LokiofSP said:
Maria sighed, "We found out that it's pretty hard to raise a kid when you didn't plan it. After fighting for awhile, we decided it's be best to just co-parent instead of be together. We'd always communicate but we couldn't stay together." She stopped and got into her car, "Come on, get in."
Ivory picked up Cindy and put her on his back as he began to swing around the city.

"Ivory and Cindy sitting in a tree-"

"Shut up Savage."

"Mate?"

"I hate you both."
(Idk why, but I laughed really hard. xD .) Cindy giggled as she rode on ivory's back as he swings on his webs, seeing things she has never seen before, like Starbucks and apple stores. @LokiofSP

Kelai gets in the car. "So you guys stopped communicating? I barely saw dad, he was always on business. And then I never saw you until now." Kelai relaxes his muscles slowly. "Where are we going anyways?"

@LokiofSP[/URL]
Ivory was to busy arguing with his mental "roommates" to notice a building he nearly swung into, he dropped his web in panic and they fell into the alleyway below.

National said:
Kelai gets in the car. "So you guys stopped communicating? I barely saw dad, he was always on business. And then I never saw you until now." Kelai relaxes his muscles slowly. "Where are we going anyways?"
Maria shook her head, "No, we just stopped being together, until one day Cage told me he had died and you along with him." She started the car and began to drive, "I told you, we're going to talk to the president about this act."

LokiofSP said:
Ivory was to busy arguing with his mental "roommates" to notice a building he nearly swung into, he dropped his web in panic and they fell into the alleyway below.
Maria shook her head, "No, we just stopped being together, until one day Cage told me he had died and you along with him." She started the car and began to drive, "I told you, we're going to talk to the president about this act."
Cindy then let's go and lands in a dumpster full of discarded packing peanuts, and watched ivory fall and attempted to catch him with a discarded mattress. @LokiofSP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back