• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Kyuma walked through the city streets, unsure of what he should do. He had left the tower, again), he didn't talk to Cassie(Who he now believed was seeing someone), and worst of all, he had no idea why the hell he-

Kyuma's head started to burn, the young man gripping his skull as he felt an unprecedented amount of pain. It was like his brain was being pierced by a drill and torched by a flamethrower all at once, although you actually couldn't feel pain there, Kyuma assumed that would be the most accurate description. Suddenly, he received flashes through his head, of a girl, a flash of red, a marking he'd never seen before...and him. The bastard that'd shot him out of the underworld. The one who gave him his life back, and had yet to collect on his cost. Kyuma was terrified of the moment he'd see him again, but not as scared as he was of what these visions were indicating.

What was coming...

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kyuma walked through the city streets, unsure of what he should do. He had left the tower, again), he didn't talk to Cassie(Who he now believed was seeing someone), and worst of all, he had no idea why the hell he-
Kyuma's head started to burn, the young man gripping his skull as he felt an unprecedented amount of pain. It was like his brain was being pierced by a drill and torched by a flamethrower all at once, although you actually couldn't feel pain there, Kyuma assumed that would be the most accurate description. Suddenly, he received flashes through his head, of a girl, a flash of red, a marking he'd never seen before...and him. The bastard that'd shot him out of the underworld. The one who gave him his life back, and had yet to collect on his cost. Kyuma was terrified of the moment he'd see him again, but not as scared as he was of what these visions were indicating.

What was coming...

[/QUOTE]
Fortune simply focused on three things, keeping her stitches concealed with her trench coat, keeping her body together (Which felt like a chore) and her main objective.

But then again that was probably going to be on her mind for a LONG time.

In her focus she wasn't paying attention and knocked a boy who had been holding his head to his ass. Quickly getting up she held out a hand, "Are you okay sir?"

Kyu shook his head, as the painful feeling seemed to disappear. "Huh?...oh. Uh, yeah. Thanks. I'm sorry, wasn't paying attention." He said, as he reached out, and took the girl's hand...said girl wearing a trench coat.

"Um, you're not here to blow anything up, are you? I'm kind of off duty, right now, and stopping a bombing will seriously cut into my sulking time." He said with a half grin, as he rubbed the last of the pain out of his head.

LokiofSP said:
Fortune simply focused on three things, keeping her stitches concealed with her trench coat, keeping her body together (Which felt like a chore) and her main objective.
But then again that was probably going to be on her mind for a LONG time.

In her focus she wasn't paying attention and knocked a boy who had been holding his head to his ass. Quickly getting up she held out a hand, "Are you okay sir?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kyu shook his head, as the painful feeling seemed to disappear. "Huh?...oh. Uh, yeah. Thanks. I'm sorry, wasn't paying attention." He said, as he reached out, and took the girl's hand...said girl wearing a trench coat.
"Um, you're not here to blow anything up, are you? I'm kind of off duty, right now, and stopping a bombing will seriously cut into my sulking time." He said with a half grin, as he rubbed the last of the pain out of his head.

[/QUOTE]
Fortune rolled her eyes, "Yeah, you foiled my evil plot, I was going to blow up Stark Tower. Come on get serious." She looked around and began to attempt to walk away, "So your fine, so I'm just going to-" She felt an odd feeling in her gut directing her to the boy, like they had some sort of connection, ignoring it she began to walk away once more....

LokiofSP said:
Fortune rolled her eyes, "Yeah, you foiled my evil plot, I was going to blow up Stark Tower. Come on get serious." She looked around and began to attempt to walk away, "So your fine, so I'm just going to-" She felt an odd feeling in her gut directing her to the boy, like they had some sort of connection, ignoring it she began to walk away once more....
As she walked off, Kyuma could feel his head throb again. "Agh! Hey, wait!" He said, running up to her and grabbing her coat sleeve. "What is that?" he asked, shaking his head as the pain disappeared once more.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]As she walked off, Kyuma could feel his head throb again. "Agh! Hey, wait!" He said, running up to her and grabbing her coat sleeve. "What is that?" he asked, shaking his head as the pain disappeared once more.

[/QUOTE]
Fortune knew this boy was dangerously close to a stick on her hand, but played it off, "A coat, you never see one?" She pulled away from him.

Kyuma's grip held as the girl pulled away, and he felt a tear, causing him to pull away in a panic. He thought that he'd unconsciously used too much strength and torn her arm apart, though his powers weren't active at the time.

"Gah!" Kyu screamed, as he fell once again. "Why... did your...did your arm just...? He said, a worried look in his eyes.

@LokiofSP

The hand Kyuma had pulled seemed to fall away with him, before sweeping up and scratching him from his chest to the shoulder. After recovering, he ran after the girl, wanting real answers now. He ignored the civilians as he ran, assuming they would be safe, as the girl seemed to be hiding herself. During the chase, Kyu activated the knight's piece, increasing his speed and reflexes.

"What the hell was that..." he thought to himself as he closed the distance between them.

@LokiofSP

LokiofSP said:
Fortune looked behind her to see the boy closing in fast, making a quick decision she tripped a youngm man in his way and ducked into an alley, she went to a trash can and allowed herself to fall apart so she could fit inside.
Kyuma dived right at the guy she pushed into his path, catching him, and making sure he wasn't hurt before running into the alley. He, however, had no idea where she was. His head didn't feel like it was splitting apart, though. That at least meant she was still in the general area.

"Hey, please come out...I don't know what's going on, but I think the two of us seriously need to talk. I'm not trying to hurt you, I promise. That thing before, I was...Im just a little off, right now. And this, whatever it is, isn't helping. You can feel it, cant you?" he said, looking around the alleyway.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kyuma dived right at the guy she pushed into his path, catching him, and making sure he wasn't hurt before running into the alley. He, however, had no idea where she was. His head didn't feel like it was splitting apart, though. That at least meant she was still in the general area.
"Hey, please come out...I don't know what's going on, but I think the two of us seriously need to talk. I'm not trying to hurt you, I promise. That thing before, I was...Im just a little off, right now. And this, whatever it is, isn't helping. You can feel it, cant you?" he said, looking around the alleyway.

[/QUOTE]
Fortune threw a stray piece of trash out somewhere to divert the boys attention before throwing her head on a fire escape so he wouldn't be able to see the rest of her, "Fine, we can talk like this."

Dru was packing his bag again and leaving his apartment his bag over his shoulder while his rifle was strapped on his back. He began to head in the direction of his friends mansion with full intentions of crashing there for the foreseeable future. He really liked the people that he had met there and the idea of meeting more.

LokiofSP said:
Fortune threw a stray piece of trash out somewhere to divert the boys attention before throwing her head on a fire escape so he wouldn't be able to see the rest of her, "Fine, we can talk like this."
"Uh...okay. I'm going to try this again. Hi, I'm Kyuma. And you are?"

(And im finally back)

Kelai slowly starts to wake up, and he looks around. He was attacked, by Jack. It said so on the wall. He tries to get up, but the pain holds him down. "God damn..." He sits there, either waiting for his chi to heal him, or for someone to find him

The funeral was a bit of an awkward experience. Finn stayed in the back, leaving the people who knew Bob better to occupy the front. Looking around, Finn was almost disgusted by what he saw. In attendance were loads of people, but some of them didn't even seem to care. Some people were just chatting away on their phones or with the people by their sides. If it weren't for the fact that this was a rental suit, he would have given them a scare and forced them to listen politely. Luna and Terry took to the stage and the speech that followed was almost cringe worthy. You could tell that Terry was trying to be nice when nobody else was willing, but he wasn't very prepared for this.

Kelai gets up as his chi finally heals him, and he starts to walk over to the funeral. Before he gets there, he switches in a nice black tuxedo with dress shoes and dress pants, and puts on dark sunglasses and a scarf that covers his mouth and nose, so he is almost impossible to identify as he gets into the funeral and watches

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Uh...okay. I'm going to try this again. Hi, I'm Kyuma. And you are?"

[/QUOTE]
Fortune spoke up, "My name's Fortune. Happy?"

CasualDragon said:
The funeral was a bit of an awkward experience. Finn stayed in the back, leaving the people who knew Bob better to occupy the front. Looking around, Finn was almost disgusted by what he saw. In attendance were loads of people, but some of them didn't even seem to care. Some people were just chatting away on their phones or with the people by their sides. If it weren't for the fact that this was a rental suit, he would have given them a scare and forced them to listen politely. Luna and Terry took to the stage and the speech that followed was almost cringe worthy. You could tell that Terry was trying to be nice when nobody else was willing, but he wasn't very prepared for this.
Luna smells Finn and goes to him, when she got to him, she sat next to him, and rubbed her cheek on his leg.

Kelai watches the funeral. He felt a little bad, since he did kill an innocent, and since Kelai was Marias kid, Kelai technically killed his cousin. But, he didnt feel much. A lot of mixed emotions were going through. Kelai looked around and saw Maria. He looked back up at the front, not wanting to look suspicous. He is the one who killed Bob, so if Kelai was found out that he was here at the funeral, Kelai would be screwed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back