• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Cindy then comes to the funeral, all dressed in black, the dress being too small, as it shows her bust a little too well. "Sorry, I had to rush and got the wrong size." Cindy whispered as she laid a bouquet of flowers and a stuffed teddy bear next to his tombstone. "I did not know him long, but he was a good person, and deserves happiness wherever he goes." She said as she joined the crowd in mourning.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory showed up as well, a simple black hoodie went over a tuxedo shirt and dress pants for his clothes, "Sorry Im late. I didn't have nice clothes." He stood next to Cindy and did a cross before standing for the service.

Fortune kicked Luna off as tears streamed down her face, "Get off his grave you damn mutt!" Everyone stared at her before Maria stood next to her, " Sorry... It's been hard for her." She pulled Fortune back as she bawled into Maria's chest.

LokiofSP said:
Ivory showed up as well, a simple black hoodie went over a tuxedo shirt and dress pants for his clothes, "Sprry Im late. I didn't have nice clothes." He stood next to Cindy and did a cross before standing for the service.
Fortune kicked Luna off as tears streamed down her face, "Get off his grave you damn mutt!" Everyone stared at her before Maria stood next to her, " Sorry... It's been hard for her." She pulled Fortune back as she bawled into Maria's chest.
"She was simply giving him a parting gift, so she can be with him, even if she is not here." Phoenix said as he hugged maria. "With time, the wounds will heal, and scars of wisdom remain." He added.

Connor stayed off to the back edge of the crowded ceremony, he was only here for because his father had practically forced him to, all the way from his bed in the shield facility. Some others might question his not being there as well, the moment he left the boy planned to rip off the obnoxiously uncomfortable tuxedo he was wearing, he might even burn the damned thing.

"It's Maria's nephew." Steve had said, "Plus he was an Avenger, and not only that but when we talked you spoke highly of him. I wasn't going because the doctors told me I shouldn't, but if you don't go I'll climb out of this bed and drag you down there myself."

And so he was here, he didn't doubt his fathers words. Coming on his own meant the moment it was over he could be gone, if Steve was here he'd have had to stay longer more likely.

Crono said:
Connor stayed off to the back edge of the crowded ceremony, he was only here for because his father had practically forced him to, all the way from his bed in the shield facility. Some others might question his not being there as well, the moment he left the boy planned to rip off the obnoxiously uncomfortable tuxedo he was wearing, he might even burn the damned thing.
"It's Maria's nephew." Steve had said, "Plus he was an Avenger, and not only that but when we talked you spoke highly of him. I wasn't going because the doctors told me I shouldn't, but if you don't go I'll climb out of this bed and drag you down there myself."

And so he was here, he didn't doubt his fathers words. Coming on his own meant the moment it was over he could be gone, if Steve was here he'd have had to stay longer more likely.
The priest cleared his throat to begin, "We are here today to celebrate the life of Robert Johnson, before we begin would anyone like to say a few words?"

Ivory shifted uncomfortably, he knew Bob pretty well, they were freinds but he would freeze and butcher a speech if he made one, so he stayed quiet.

Fortune and Maria looked on, Fortune whispered, "Im not worth the breath it would take to say something." While Maria gave a small sigh as she thought, "This entire situation is to confusing for me to say something."

"Hi guys, sorry if I'm wearing my normal clothes, just came back from school," Terry said and he descended downwards. When he finally reached the ground, he noticed the priest was talking. He silently slipped between everyone and took off his helmet.

The boss and the girls all showed up in black dresses with dark veils so no one would recognize them. Boss walked beside maria and Fortune. "I am terribly sorry Maria. I really did like Bob. He was a kind soul." She stated. The rest of the girls stood silent. @LokiofSP

"Didn't know the guy that well. Damn, which one of us is next?" Perry shook his head in disbelief.

"Hey! My favorite spider-powered people!" Peter said silently and put a hand on Ivory and Perry's shoulders. "I thought I was," Not Rapture Cindy joked as she took a step near them. "Nah you're like 3rd. That Peter from 1929 is pretty cool," Peter teased back. "And... We should shut up now."

Pyosimros said:
"Didn't know the guy that well. Damn, which one of us is next?" Perry shook his head in disbelief.

"Hey! My favorite spider-powered people!" Peter said silently and put a hand on Ivory and Perry's shoulders. "I thought I was," Not Rapture Cindy joked as she took a step near them. "Nah you're like 3rd. That Peter from 1929 is pretty cool," Peter teased back. "And... We should shut up now."
(Add your Cindy's last name, so I know who to tell apart.)

Jordan touched the grave with his fingers and the molecular structure turned to crystal. Jordan tipped his hood like a hat and walked off

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan touched the grave with his fingers and the molecular structure turned to crystal. Jordan tipped his hood like a hat and walked off
At the sight of Jordan and everything that had passed, the priest sighed, "So I take it no one wants to speak of Robert?"

"Okay..." Terry said silently to himself and he stood on the podium. Oh no, what do I say? Terry's heart raced as he looked at everyone who were at least 5 years older then him in panic. "Um... Hi. My name's Terry..." He gulped. Fighting stuff is way easier then this, He thought and continued. "Um... Bob was a good guy. He was friendly to everyone, he has this charm to him that just made everyone like him... And... Um... He took care of everyone around him well. Like this pet I think Luna."

@Pyosimros[/URL]
Fortune went to get Luna off the stage, but was held back by Maria.

Pyosimros said:
"Okay..." Terry said silently to himself and he stood on the podium. Oh no, what do I say? Terry's heart raced as he looked at everyone who were at least 5 years older then him in panic. "Um... Hi. My name's Terry..." He gulped. Fighting stuff is way easier then this, He thought and continued. "Um... Bob was a good guy. He was friendly to everyone, he has this charm to him that just made everyone like him... And... Um... He took care of everyone around him well. Like this pet I think Luna."
She then yelled at Terry, "SEE? NONE OF YOU EVEN FUCKING KNEW HIM! YOU JUST DRAGGED HIM INTO YOUR DAMN WAR WITHOUT A CARE! AND NOW THAT HE'S DEAD YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO PRETEND YOU KNEW HIM?!?!" Maria stiffened at her comments, "FUCK ALL OF YOU!" She then stormed off behind a tree far away to cry.

Fortune bawled her eyes out as she grit her teeth, memories of her brother coming to her mind like a raging river, the only clear thought she could have at the center was the revenge she wanted.

"I swear Robert, some way I WILL find out who did this to you, and I WILL kill them."

As she said that dark red mist swirled around her feet, "Anything hm....?"

(This is where you all can fill in the blanks, I'm exhausted and am about to pass out. Good night)

(That moment when you want to go to sleep but your body hates you.....)

Fortune awoke with a groggy head in a place she couldn't quiet recognize. The last thing she remembered was a tall figure in red and a....contract?

She went to get up, but found herself unable to do so, she defiantly felt herself moving yet for some reason she was in the same position, she looked down and to her horror, she didn't have a body. She looked back up to find her body stumble to her, makeshift stitches all over, she subconsciously picked up her head and reattached it, almost as if she had done it hundreds of times, as soon as her head hit her shoulders everything came back to her, Mephisto, his deal for vengeance, and his conditions.

Although at first the body was odd, in some ways it was fitting, her brother had his throat slit, died of blood loss.

Only fitting her power would be that she was unable to do that.

After a few test runs with her body she looked up to see the New York City skyline in the distance and headed to it with a new goal and determination.

To kill whoever killed her brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back