• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(And im in Argentina. We both have the same problems) Kelai looks around. He concentrates his chi to find Antony. "Goddamnit, where are you you bastard" He mutters as Kelais chi searches for Antony @The Regal Rper

Pyosimros said:
"Yah sure just uh... Don't steal anything. You're Scott Lang's kid right? Or another Ant-Man?" Perry shrugged and he headed over to his place.
"Uh, no. Eric O'Grady. He's less of a thief and more of a pervert... so yeah."

"Next guess was Pym or that guy who did after having the suit for like three minutes, anyways you can come," Perry said and he started to head over.

@National

"Over here" Justice said behind him and using a psychic punch he hit Kelai in the gut before waving the back of his hand slamming him into the wall. While Kelai was concealed in the wall he said. "Sorry Kelai but I'm gonna need you for my plan so for now I'm gonna have to knock you out" he said raising his fist. At the same time a psionic sword had appeared out of his other hand. Carving Jack's name into the wall in the style he remembered Jack used to do he turned back to Kelai when he was done. "Sleep tight don't let the criminals bite" he said with a smiling before punching Kelai in the face.

The first Spyder victim was dropped on the police's doorstep, a husk with a photo pinned to it. The photo was of a known hitman that thought he was untouchable, well now he wasn't. The photo also had his insignia painted on the back. Spyder stood on the roof and smirked before web slinging off somewhere

"Well that was a nice work out" touching Kelai's forehead after turning him over he said "Jack did this" then got up. With that order the others should see that as Jack going ballistic he thought with a smile as he turned around raised his hood and walked out of the building. "You can come out now" he said to Hollow

@Pink Gorilla @National

(Kewl, what is it? Sorry idk, is it the state?)

"Let's play listen to cops, shall we?" Perry said happily and he tapped into the police broadcasts. He always did this when he was bored. Though he didn't get his usual feed on bar fights, this time it was something serious.

Marko turns on his commlink as he flies through the sky. For all he knew, everything was going good. He didnt know that Kelai was beaten and knocked out, and he didnt know about this new spyder thing. He flies through the sky as he uses his commlink. "Perry, you there? Anyone on?"

As Justice and Hollow were talking, The Being was watching, the same one that was watching the war in the park.

Marko looks in his phone and calls Kelai. "Pick up big guy" Marko mutters as Kelais phone rings.

Kelai continues to lay unconscious as his phone in his pocket rings over and over

Victoria sighs and then calls up someone through her commlink, "Dad? You there?" Static "Dad answer ke this is Victoria" still static "VISION LISTEN TO YOUR DAMN DAUGHTER AND ANSWER" "Vic-toria?" Sighs in relief "Oh thank gosh....what's wrong?" She was getting worried

"Derek....he...he's gone" "What?! Okay let's think about this" paces back and forth "Why would he?!" "He..attacked me then ran off...you must..find him" communication went silent. Victoria frowns and turns it off, thinking 'Where could he have gone off to' before turning on communications "Hello? Hello?! Can anyone here me?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back