• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Dru kicked the wall and caused it to shake as it shook he turned and uppercut stopping allowing a wave of energy to knock her up a few feet as he flipped away from the wall. "Airsoft guns aren't as much fun as real ones." Dru said as he popped up watching her closely "You can barely feel it when youre shot."

Tech flipped from the wall when she saw him turn. She then pulled the trigger and a whine was heard from the airsoft which was a bad sign. "This is Tech tech!" The airsoft ammunition shot out like it was fired from a real gun and would leave actual bruises if it hit

Dru held up his hand and caught them all in his palm and threw the knife at her it was glowing with gold energy and flying faster than it should. Dru then shook his hand and the bruises faded almost as quickly as they came and when the knife hit her ankle it released the equivalent of a taser bolt into her body.

Dru stayed where he was and began charging a golden orb off energy in his palm "That didn't sound like an uncle to me and I won't fall for that one again, or at least not any time soon."

Dummy grenades went off around Dru's feet. Tech flipped up and stretched. "No need. I don't have the discipline needed to deal with your escalations, one of us might actually die" she yawned and walked off

Dru hit her in the back with two more taser shots as he waved away the smoke from the grenades. "Nice grenades I like it"

"That still isn't uncle." Dru called after her considering pushing her further.

Tech merely walked out of the training room and back too her video games. The maid stood in the training room with her eyes closed. She had seen the entire thing and sighed

Dru shrugged his shoulders, he had the unmistakable feeling he had done something wrong but he was unsure as of what. He looked to the maid with hopeful eyes "Any hints on what I did wrong?"

"You lost. Tech is a technological person with no offensive capabilities without technology around her. Her backpack contains nothing but weapons that are based off of technological ingenuity. For her, it's all about strategy. The second you abandoned a fight without your powers, in her mind it was already her victory. It was the same as saying you couldn't beat her without them. That was your mistake..."

Dru nodded his head and smirked he really started to dig this girl now that he knew a bit more about her thought process, and he understood her reasoning behind it. Sure he used his powers but that was his first intention upon coming here was to use his powers but now that he knew her ideas he decided to try again later. Dru walked in "what game are you playing?"

"Hey, anyone wanna hang out at my place? I'm trying to get an arcade installed but everyone wants to go against it cause it apparently 'ruins the work environment', so I guess there would be a Civil War in my place," Perry chuckled silently as he talked to everyone through he comm.

(Sorry @The Regal Rper Finding a working computer in a third world country is harder than finding jesus) Kelai holds on to the "old" man. "Sure. Lets go to the cafe right here." Kelai sits down the man in a seat and orders two burgers with extra meat and extra fries. Kelai looks at the suspicous person. "So, you know who I am I am guessing. Is there more I should know that you know?"

Under his hood the old man smiled. "Yes Kelai. Thank you very much you've been so kind after all these months. I thought it was over but then I happened to meet you after having my money and stolen and beaten up in an alley. I thought it was all over I've read the papers you and your friends have done a good job" eating his burger. Once he finished his food though he got up his back facing Kelai. "But Kelai it's time I asked that favor off you" he said staring out the window and thunder flashed outside. The waiter had left for the night and the chef was in the back preparing to lock up. "Would you listen to an old man?" he asked with great plea in his voice

@National

(Dang that must be tough)

Kelai finished his meal, and looked at the old man. He did not know where this was to lead to, but he couldnt just shrug off cries of help from an old man. Kelai nods. "Of course. How may I assist you sir?" @The Regal Rper

"Yah sure just uh... Don't steal anything. You're Scott Lang's kid right? Or another Ant-Man?" Perry shrugged and he headed over to his place.

The man pulled down his hood revealing familiar blonde hair. "I need you to do me a favor and take this beating" he said and with that Kelai was suddenly hurled into the wall opposite to them by some sort of force

@National

Kelai slams into the wall, easily breaking some bones. He looks up, and his eyes widen. "Jack? The hell are you doing?!" Kelai stands up, black chi encasing his fist. He charges at him and fires a few punches

"Oh ho ho not Jack" he said. Turning around "Good ol' Antony is back!" he said throwing his hand to the ground after getting knocked back by his hits the ground rumbles and all the lights flicker on and off.

@National

Users who are viewing this thread

Back