• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Okay good, sorry to seem panicky but I am. Derek is gone! Okay Derek is Mega Vision by the way, anyways He just attacked Vision and then ran off! Okay okay..calming down" tries to calm down "We don't know what to do, I just hope something bad doesn't happen to him"

(See thats the big problem. Mega Vision originally is my character, and I kinda introduced him when I came back. So theres the awkward thing. @InsaneKiller19 )

(Alright. So right now there are two Mega Visions? Mega Vision being my original character. Oh this is awkward

(Well I dont wanna leave Victoria hanging so lets make a few changes. So lets say that Mega Vision, I created him with the help of ver intelligent alien doctors. Lets say I sent him to Victoria with Richie to watch him, and he went haywire. And Mega Vision has the 5 Infinity gems in him because Marko installed them into him)

(I kind of was just sitting there like, "Where is this gonna lead to? ;-;" xD )

"Alright, you're calm now right? Anyways is your dad alright?" Perry asked her. There was so much things that were happening lately.

Marko saw that Kelai didnt pick up, but for now, tha didnt happen. "What happened to him? Where is Mega Vision? And what happened to Richie? I sent him there with Mega Vision to watch over him!" Marko was furious. He slaved day after day searching for the infinity stones and spending so much money and time finding Aliens to create a perfect body for Mega Vision

"No..I don't think so" She winces "ow, I don't know! I was just flying around, so I then checked up on father. He said He attacked him and left! You're not the only one who is angry but I am also worried out of my processors!" They can hear a few items being thrown across the room she is in, hearing them Break

"Um... Come over to Parker Industries, I'll help you repair whatever you have," Perry said and he entered the building with Sam.

Marko sighed. "Sorry I got mad at you Victoria. Didnt mean it. Im coming over to you now" Marko starts to fly faster towards her. He genuinely cared for Victoria, and he wanted to make sure she was safe. As he gets to the place, he knocks on the door. "Hello?"

"Okay..I'll get father and we' be there" didn't turn off communications as she flies where Vision was at only to stop and smiles at Marko "Hey Marko, let's go" she pulls him along before flying off towards vision

(The guys in the OOC told me it was cool to skip)

Two weeks later...

Fortune stood close to her aunt as they began to lower her brothers body into the ground. She looked around at the people who had come to pay their respects and nearly threw up. She felt like this should have been a small quiet service, because that was the kinda guy her brother was, he deserved to die old, nice quiet happy family in the 'burbs, taking care of animals and people around him, whenever they discussed the future that was what he described.

But what did he get instead? A slit throat. No tearful goodbyes, no last words, just gurgled blood and a corpse on the ground, it wasn't fair!

What made it worse was most of the people here acted like they cared.

Her mother and her aunt wept and grieved with her while her father didn't bat an eye, asshole didn't even show up. But at least he was honest. From what her aunt told her most of the heroes simply took it as just another thing that happened, like one of the nicest and most caring people in the world died!

She teared up as she thought about the last three years, because of her "adventures" in the summer backpacking throughout small countries when she wouldn't call her family, her brother called her and reached out, sacrificing his rent money so she could eat.

And she had cursed him for it.

Her last words to him where, "Fuck off..." And now she would never be able to say sorry, now because of her actions he would never be able to live the life he wanted, to be able to support her he had quit trying to be a vet to get more money faster as a cop, and because of that he got wrapped up in all of this.

And now.,..

She clenched her eyes shut and clenched her fists as she felt her aunt put a hand on her shoulder as it finally hit her fully.

Her amazing, stupid, sweet, idiotic brother was gone.

And it was her fault

Suddenly, the being that have been watching them appears quickly and warps away Marko before Victoria could do anything. (I have to go. I should be back tomrrow morning

John stood there at the funeral. He never knew Bob but he could tell everyone else sure as hell did and he was liked by everyone. He felt bad for not coming back sooner. He probably could've poofed Bob away, and now reviving him with necromancy would just be rude.

Phoenix, redd, and luna stare at the tombstone, feeling emptiness for the loss of a good friend. "He was such a jolly person, now he is gone for good." He said under his breath as tears roll down. Redd sighed out of grief. "He was a good man, he died trying to do the right thing, and that was saving his family members from destruction, and with that, I commend him with utmost respect and honor." Redd said as luna shook off some spikes on the grass where he was buried, so part of her could stay with Bob while she was away.

Cindy then comes to the funeral, all dressed in black, the dress being too small, as it shows her bust a little too well. "Sorry, I had to rush and got the wrong size." Cindy whispered as she laid a bouquet of flowers and a stuffed teddy bear next to his tombstone. "I did not know him long, but he was a good person, and deserves happiness wherever he goes." She said as she joined the crowd in mourning.

"Teddy bear?" Perry asked her and he joined the crowd. It seemed like more people were going to join the more time passes. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked down at the tombstone. Bob was supposed to be the guy who outlived Perry. Running a company and being Spider-Man at the same time gave you a bigger target on your back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back