• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Kelai was so shocked. He didnt know what to say. He was confused. He was scared, happy,sad,angry,excited,etc. Too many emotions were welling inside him. "Yeah. Its me. Kelai."

"Hey, I like the size difference." He grunts as the punches connect and staggers back a bit before throwing his own punch. "It's the only advantage I've got." His eyes widen as the blast hits him and he's thrown back, falling over and crushing a couple of cars. He turns his head to a civilian that's just standing there. "Get the fuck out of here man!"

(Tony does realize that Tech's robots...are actually his robots that have been hacked right?)

Tech flew around laughing at the complete and utter fuster cluck. Jordan stood off to the side and lit a cigarette "This is just ridiculous...only ONE thing could make this more volatile, and last I heard he was in New Orleans."

National said:
Kelai was so shocked. He didnt know what to say. He was confused. He was scared, happy,sad,angry,excited,etc. Too many emotions were welling inside him. "Yeah. Its me. Kelai."
Maria didnt know what to say. On one hand she was overjoyed, her son was ALIVE! She had given up hope years ago. But on the other hand this was still the same person the had killed her nephew, the one that didnt even want to get involved in any of this. So she said the only thing she could, "W-why?! Why dammit why!?"

Sam slowly gets back up. "My first instance of property damage. I feel like a real superhero already." He then begins to charge at Tony, preparing to tackle him.

Dru made it to the park and saw what appeared to be a showdown of heroic proportions and shook his head. "This is crazy and seems a but excessive." Dru set down his bag and pulled out a rifle considering joining in on the fight.

Kelai gets off of Maria, holding his face, sobbing."What the hell is happening" He thinks. He stands up as he turns on his commlink that is connected to only Tonys and the robots. "Stand down. I repeat, stand down. Tony, we are abandoning the mission."

Tony flies away from all the attacks, and he hears Kelais voice. Tony was surprised that Kelai would call off the mission. Tony only replies with, "I hope you know what you are doing Kelai", and Tony flies down to the street and re controls all the robots Tech hacked, and all the robots that were still remaining kneeled down around Tony, and Tony as well kneels down

Tech took the opportunity to call it quits and take off before anyone could catch her. She waved at Jordan before flying off into the sky. Jordan rolled his eyes, knowing her, she had already wiped every camera in the area of her existence.

Kelai walks over to Tony as Tony laughs at Sams comment. "Beat me? That was the cutest thing I ever heard." Kelai walks next to Tony, grabbing his commlink, and muttering something into it. Kelai looks up, and a large cloaked plane hovers above all of them. Tony and the robots fly into the plane, and Kelai jumps into the plane, and the plane gets ready to leave

"You son of a- gah! I'll crush you you puny asshole! Next time we meet you're mine!" Sam pants heavily before sighing and beginning to shrink back to normal. "Bastard." He then turns to Perry. "I'm fine, just a bruised ego..."

Connor showed up breathing heavily, "Dad?" he asked spotting Steve on the outskirts of what had just been a fighting zone. Steve spun around to face his son, "Connor?" The younger nodded, "What are you doing here?" Steve sighed, "I was just meeting with Maria when..." He outstretched his hand towards the retreating bots and plane. "...we we're interrupted."

"I can see that." The boy said crossing his arms over his chest, surveying the park of it's inhabitants and damage. As a bell started ring he turned to Sam who was shouting, "Language!" He yelled out at the boy, and Connor couldn't prevent the smirk from crossing his face.

As the plane leaves, Kelai watches down. He gets fully inside the plane and close the hatch, and he walks over to Tony. Tony gets up and pats Kelais shoulder. "Whats wrong man? You were so eager for this mission" Kelai looks into Tonys eyes. "Tony, your father is hiding something. Maria Hill is my mother. There is something going on that is not being explained"

As everyone was recovering, a being is hiding behind the shadows, watching everything. The wind of the park picks up a little, until the being vanishes, leaving almost no trace, except that the shadows were gone. The tree the being was hiding behind had no shadow anymore

Sam turns and stares at Steve, somewhat incredulous. "Seriously? Wait..." he stares at Steve then at Connor and back again. "Are you...? You're Captain America? I must say, it's a pleasure to meet you sir. You're my hero."

Jordan had felt something watching them and felt it leave. He thought that it was a good thing that he had decided not to use his powers to the fullest extent.

"Technically I never put it down, kid." He said turning to Jordan and Connor rolled his eyes. "Technically I took over so you didn't have to use it."

Steve snorted in light defiance before turning back to Sam, "The one and only." This time it was Connor's turn to snort, "Well if you'd take the name I wouldn't be the only one now would I?" Connor said nothing as he looked away. "I know I know, your choice." Steve sighed, "Nice to meet you too. Just watch the language there." He told Sam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back