• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Luna nods as he ran his hand through her fur. She then purs since she enjoyed it.

[/QUOTE]
Continuing to stroke the feline type creature on his lap, Finn pondered the situation. "If you need a place to go, my place is available to you. Unless you have another place to go." There was something sad about the thought of a homeless creature.

(You guys go fight with Tony. Loki and I have some business) Kelai grunts and he rips up the three suits. He continues to charge at Maria. He gets hit by Tony, but only staggers slightly when he grabs Tony and throws him right at Sams face, Tony shoving his two shock gauntlets in his face, shocking Sam intensely

"Nice try, but plasma shields are equipped to deflect electrical attacks, and since your close..." Perry backhanded Tony away. "The knucles will do the trick!" He said with a smile. Though he noticed how strong the shock was, stronger then most shocks. It depleted the shield to around 75%.

(This seems rather unfair of a fight, or is it just me? lol)

"You'd let him die for nothing!?" Steve called out after her, trying to chase her down.

Edit: (Oh well I'll just let Steve hang back then I guess. :o )

Last edited by a moderator:
"Gah!" Sam flails wildly before beginning to chuckle. "Dude. The helmet's insulated." He then picks up Tony and throws him to the ground with all his strength. "I got this guy's, you get the other one."

National said:
(You guys go fight with Tony. Loki and I have some business) Kelai grunts and he rips up the three suits. He continues to charge at Maria. He gets hit by Tony, but only staggers slightly when he grabs Tony and throws him right at Sams face, Tony shoving his two shock gauntlets in his face, shocking Sam intensely
Using the time Kelai was distracted to her advantage, Maria ran up to Kelai and kicked his kneecaps in, she then put him into a chokehold, "Who the hell are you and what do you want with me?!"

Suddenly the gravity started pushing downward with enough force to make the ground crack immediately. Jordan floated down from the roof "Enough. Do you see what this war has gotten you, you're already killing each other...and you've yet to even go to war with the other side!"

"This isn't about the war! This is about a villain trying to kill the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.!" Perry shouted and he slowly inched over to Maria.

(Time to tip it a litle) Tony falls down, and he staggers back up, grinning with a few teeth missing. "Ballista squad, come in" Suddenly, everyone can hear a sort of war horn as thirty large robots fly in with the same symbols as Tony and Kelai on their chests, a skull like the punishers and two fists. One of the robots, one that was a lot bigger and more war looking, flies over to Tony. He gets inside it as the other robots start to attack the others.

Kelai laughs as he slams his elbows into Marias stomach and flips her. "Its my mission ya damn bitch! Now cooperate and die!" (Dont interfere with Kelai and Maria. Its gonna get good) Kelai ignores the gravity and starts to attack Maria

National said:
(Time to tip it a litle) Tony falls down, and he staggers back up, grinning with a few teeth missing. "Ballista squad, come in" Suddenly, everyone can hear a sort of war horn as thirty large robots fly in with the same symbols as Tony and Kelai on their chests, a skull like the punishers and two fists. One of the robots, one that was a lot bigger and more war looking, flies over to Tony. He gets inside it as the other robots start to attack the others.
Kelai laughs as he slams his elbows into Marias stomach and flips her. "Its my mission ya damn bitch! Now cooperate and die!" (Dont interfere with Kelai and Maria. Its gonna get good) Kelai ignores the gravity and starts to attack Maria
Maria grunted because of the blows, she grabbed his head and gave him a headbutt before begining to push her fingers into his eyes, "This is one mission you'll fail ya damn brat! Now I'll ask you again, who are you?!"

(17 feet) Tony smirks inside his robot as he uses the robot to start fighting Sam

Kelai laughs in pain as he slams away Maria with his own headbut as he pounces and gets on top of her. He starts to pummel at her relentlessly. Suddenly, something passes through his brain, and Kelai looks into her face, shocked, eyes widened. Flashback of the picture that his father kept starts flashing into his brain. he stammers as a small tear goes down his left eye, the one that works. "M-..mom..?" He stammers, thousands of emotions streaming through his body

(Perry's Avenger buster suit's pretty much the same size ;-;

4215609-5446956336-41490.png

Jordan releases his hold on the gravity and it returns to normal. He looks at the robots attacking everyone and walks away "Tech, would you be so kind as to destroy those things?"

Tech flew into the fray on a Goblin styled glider and half of the robots hesitated for 4 seconds before attacking the remaining robots. "It's a technological uprising!"

(and how does it feel knowing that Tech could have it doing the song and dance that the Warner Bros. frog does in less than 10 seconds? @Pyosimros )

National said:
(17 feet) Tony smirks inside his robot as he uses the robot to start fighting Sam
Kelai laughs in pain as he slams away Maria with his own headbut as he pounces and gets on top of her. He starts to pummel at her relentlessly. Suddenly, something passes through his brain, and Kelai looks into her face, shocked, eyes widened. Flashback of the picture that his father kept starts flashing into his brain. he stammers as a small tear goes down his left eye, the one that works. "M-..mom..?" He stammers, thousands of emotions streaming through his body
Maria looks on in shock as she looks at the boy in front of her in shock. She thought it was a trick but... But.... But. She slowly put a hand to his mask and took it off to get a good look at the boy. Her breath caught as tears began to well up in her eyes as well, "K-Kelai?"

Tony laughs as he fires a few jabs at Sam. "I am only throwing the size difference out of the roof man!" Tony motions his robots to start attacking Techs robots as well. Tony fires a large blast straight at Sam.

CasualDragon said:
Continuing to stroke the feline type creature on his lap, Finn pondered the situation. "If you need a place to go, my place is available to you. Unless you have another place to go." There was something sad about the thought of a homeless creature.
Luna looked at Finn with excitement. She then licked his face. Maybe he could be her new owner. She the. Purrs as she accidentally cut a slit in his arm with her wingblade. She looks at the wound and licks it worriedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back