Avengers Academy - Newest Generation of Heroes.

Virian kissed his cheek, and continued to sort out jars, until they were almost finished. He was getting hungry. But didn't know what he wanted.

"Hey, what do you want for lunch?"

Nikolai blushed at the kiss and absentmindedly continued sorting out the jars. "Anything," he shrugged, "am just hungry." 

Kyoko smirked "I was hunting witches, my stock of grief seeds was running low and one was nearby." She took a bite out of her apple "then I just happened to hear you guys having a very...interesting conversation." She held out her soulgem which was glowing intensely "And yes, I can read, but I honestly don't care." She had finished the apple and the core vanished 

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyoko smirked "I was hunting witches, my stock of grief seeds was running low and one was nearby." She took a bite out of her apple "then I just happened to hear you guys having a very...interesting conversation." She held out her soulgem which was glowing intensely "And yes, I can read, but I honestly don't care." She had finished the apple and the core vanished 

@Safety Hammer

Nikolai turned his attention to the girl, momentarily assessing her before speaking. "And you are?" He asked, his voice quizzical.

@Safety Hammer

(You know that she isn't talking to Virian, but the 'teacher', right?)

"Now what's going on? Why can't I eat here? And why am I not allowed in here? There is a witch in here and I need to kill it. It's as simple as that." she pulls a candy bar out of her pocket and takes a bite out of it

(You know that she isn't talking to Virian, but the 'teacher', right?)

(Yeah)

"Now what's going on?" 

(Yeah)

(So then you would know that Dr. Nemesis has nothing to do with the conversation, right? I'm just checking. I'm not trying to be an ass, but you need to read the posts if you want to correctly interact with the characters.)

(So then you would know that Dr. Nemesis has nothing to do with the conversation, right? I'm just checking. I'm not trying to be an ass, but you need to read the posts if you want to correctly interact with the characters.)

(Yeah, Kyoko always sticks her nose where she doesn't belong)

"Now what's going on? Why can't I eat here? And why am I not allowed in here? There is a witch in here and I need to kill it. It's as simple as that." she pulls a candy bar out of her pocket and takes a bite out of it

(Yeah)

"Because of the chemicals and fumes in that air that if ingested might lead to painful and sudden bowel movements for abut an hour." Nemesis said, returning to his work of dissecting an eyeball.

"Because of the chemicals and fumes in that air that if ingested might lead to painful and sudden bowel movements for abut an hour." Nemesis said, returning to his work of dissecting an eyeball.

"The food I have is food I make using magic, and why can't I be in here, I need grief seeds and there just so happens to be a witch here." she held out her soul gem which was glowing like crazy

"The food I have is food I make using magic, and why can't I be in here, I need grief seeds and there just so happens to be a witch here." she held out her soul gem which was glowing like crazy

"This, Miss Kyoko, is a SCIENCE laboratory. We do not keep such things in here. I would direct you to towards Mr. Pym, so he can see if Mr. Steven Strange is feeling generous." Nemesis griped, as he still held focus on the eye.

"This, Miss Kyoko, is a SCIENCE laboratory. We do not keep such things in here. I would direct you to towards Mr. Pym, so he can see if Mr. Steven Strange is feeling generous." Nemesis griped, as he still held focus on the eye.

"Witches spawn in random places, and there just happens to be an opening to a witch's labyrinth nearby." she points to a strange pin-like object in the wall "This is why I'm here, but don't worry, I'll beat it quickly and get out of here." she had transformed and was heading toward the object "I'm shocked you didn't notice it. Also, I searched the school for Mr. Pym, couldn't find him anywhere. So I decided to play janitor and see if there were any witches I needed to get rid of." 

"Witches?" Nikolai groaned, crossing his arms over his chest almost petulantly. He gave Virian an unimpressed glance before focusing his attention back on Kyoko. "First, I see  a fish-boy. Now, there is witch too? " he let out an exasperated sigh. "Where I come from, there is not all this," he made a vague gesture with his hands, not really considering the irony in his statement. Considering he was from a place where an evil terrorist organization created babies in a lab, so they could grow up to be flawless assassins, a witch shouldn't be that far out of the realm of possibilities. "I do not understand this place."

@Judeauofaltrades @Safety Hammer

"Witches?" Nikolai groaned, crossing his arms over his chest almost petulantly. He gave Virian an unimpressed glance before focusing his attention back on Kyoko. "First, I see  a fish-boy. Now, there is witch too? " he let out an exasperated sigh. "Where I come from, there is not all this," he made a vague gesture with his hands, not really considering the irony in his statement. Considering he was from a place where an evil terrorist organization created babies in a lab, so they could grow up to be flawless assassins, a witch shouldn't be that far out of the realm of possibilities. "I do not understand this place."

"I guess Puella Magi aren't common where you're from..." Kyoko seemed somewhat surprised "That means that Kyubey hasn't ever been to where you live... Japan is living hell for Puella Magi, I barely got any sleep!"

"Witches spawn in random places, and there just happens to be an opening to a witch's labyrinth nearby." she points to a strange pin-like object in the wall "This is why I'm here, but don't worry, I'll beat it quickly and get out of here." she had transformed and was heading toward the object "I'm shocked you didn't notice it. Also, I searched the school for Mr. Pym, couldn't find him anywhere. So I decided to play janitor and see if there were any witches I needed to get rid of." 

(I was talking abut the seeds, but whatever.)

"Sure whatever. Do it and get out of my class."

Virian finished ordering the jars, before gently grabbing Nikolai's hand.

"So, I'm thinking about Chinese food. Are you okay with that?"

"I guess Puella Magi aren't common where you're from..." Kyoko seemed somewhat surprised "That means that Kyubey hasn't ever been to where you live... Japan is living hell for Puella Magi, I barely got any sleep!"

Nikolai's face scrunched up into an expression of uncertainty. "What," he said flatly, examining the girl more closely now, almost scrutinizingly so. His experience and knowledge with magic was very minimal. Under HYDRA, he learned about magic a little, but super soldiers were not created to deal with the obscure and supernatural, and so, Nikolai was rather foreign to the concept of magic. Mutants he knew, he understood. He knew more about their variety of powers, he better understood the tactics necessary to defeat them, but his isolated world had never consisted of witches.

(I was talking abut the seeds, but whatever.)

"Sure whatever. Do it and get out of my class."

Virian finished ordering the jars, before gently grabbing Nikolai's hand.

"So, I'm thinking about Chinese food. Are you okay with that?"

Nikolai pulled himself from his musings on the nature of witches and magic, and refocused on Virian. He was good to focus on. "Mhm," he said with a small nod, "Chinese would be good." 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back