Avengers Academy - Newest Generation of Heroes.

"I never used a wepon...ever" he tried to find the right words "im kinda a pacifist" he said

"im the tech guy." he said " i make sure you guys dont blow up or have bullet holes"

Just then, about six men walked into the building. "Oh, can I help you guys?" The waitress asked with the smile she was trained to use. But the smile quickly faded, as the man pulled a gun. Then, all of the men reached into their pockets, and pulled on their identical balaclavas as well as the guns they were carrying.

"All right! Everyone on the floor! I want the registers open, and all of your phones in the center of room! NOW!"

Virian looked over at Nikolai nervously. "What do we do?"

A switchblade seemed to materialize in Nikolai's hand the moment a gun was pulled. He stayed standing, body tense and ready to fight. "I suppose... we should help," there was a barely audible groan there, because hero-ing really wasn't Nikolai's thing, but it was the right thing to do- he knew that. A couple of low-end restaurant robbers really couldn't be that much of a threat to a telepath and a super soldier anyways. 

"You tell me." He said quietly. "What are you..." He repeated quietly. "Are you a man? A god? Perhaps an alien species? You are more than the tech guy."

Ant-Man

"Eh, if you two die it only makes it easier here at the academy." He joked as he sat in his office. "Anywho, behind you!" He exclaimed as a HYDRA Soldier blasted a bolt of energy into Dylan's head. Hank was watching all this through a beetle drone. "Oh, and mind getting me one of those HYDRA suits when the fight's over? Thanks."

A switchblade seemed to materialize in Nikolai's hand the moment a gun was pulled. He stayed standing, body tense and ready to fight. "I suppose... we should help," there was a barely audible groan there, because hero-ing really wasn't Nikolai's thing, but it was the right thing to do- he knew that. A couple of low-end restaurant robbers really couldn't be that much of a threat to a telepath and a super soldier anyways. 

"I have a pair of domino masks. Put one on."  Virian said, before sliding him one.

"YOU TWO! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN'?!" One of the men with a green balaclava yelled, pointing his sawed off pump shotgun at Virian. The mutant looked up at him, his eyes blaring a static shade of purple, and grabbed his gun, before striking him hard over the head with the handle. That alerted the other three that were in the front, and they began to shoot. Luckily, he ducked back behind the booth before he was hit.

"Nikolai! What's your superhero name?"

"I have a pair of domino masks. Put one on."  Virian said, before sliding him one.

"YOU TWO! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN'?!" One of the men with a green balaclava yelled, pointing his sawed off pump shotgun at Virian. The mutant looked up at him, his eyes blaring a static shade of purple, and grabbed his gun, before striking him hard over the head with the handle. That alerted the other three that were in the front, and they began to shoot. Luckily, he ducked back behind the booth before he was hit.

"Nikolai! What's your superhero name?"

Nikolai jumped behind the booth, sliding his blade back into the sheath  to save it until it was absolutely necessary. "Superhero name?" He asked incredulously, peeking around the booth to scope out the robbers. "Do your... telepath shit... whatever that is. I go fight," his face went dull and voice flat, absent of emotion. There was only the fight. It was what he was created for and bred for. He knew this.  So, with a practiced ease, he attacked. He went for the man closest to him- he was bulky and carried a Glock 9.  Almost robotically, he de-armed the man and pistol whipped him, knocking him down with one savage blow. Eyes icy cold and deadly, he advanced on the next man.

He gets an alert on his phone, and looks at it. "Holy shit..." Logan mutters to himself as he stands, puts on his chestpiece and helmet. "I have a place to go... See you around Lucas." He said then jogged out the room, heading to the robbery site. One he finally arrived he walked in, a .357 in each hand and yelled. "Hey!! Now who had the bright idea of robbing this place?" He waited for them to take notice of him.

He gets an alert on his phone, and looks at it. "Holy shit..." Logan mutters to himself as he stands, puts on his chestpiece and helmet. "I have a place to go... See you around Lucas." He said then jogged out the room, heading to the robbery site. One he finally arrived he walked in, a .357 in each hand and yelled. "Hey!! Now who had the bright idea of robbing this place?" He waited for them to take notice of him.

"Yea im sure you do" he mumnled at opened his phone ar but on coal chamber. Sing alon, almost perfect except for the voice crack everynow and then.

"Hurt bad? I got shot two times of course I'm hurt bad," Dylan hissed in anger. Although the wound wasn't as bad as it could have been if he wasn't using his bouncy ball. When Ant-man came over the radio it just made Dylan all the more mad then energy pulsed through is head which he absorbed. Turning around to face the HYDRA Soldier he grimaced. "Bad idea," Dylan said as his good arm turned to diamond. Dylan swung his fist and it connected with the soldiers head which was now completely destroyed, brain matter littering the ground and the suit. Three more HYDRA Agents came from behind them and Dylan punched right through the closest ones stomach, watching the life drain from his eyes. Death didn't faze Dylan at all. He was well used to it.

@Kairikudo @Forehead

The whole time Kairi remained calm, even seeing brain matter that now covers the floor. Three knives made of ice formed in her hand as she through it at two of the soldiers, piercing two of the three in the chest. She walked over to Dylan, taking a glance at his arm. The wound didn't look too bad to her "The wound isn't bad, you should be fine. How many more do you think are going to come in here?" She asked him looking up at him @Physiicz

"I don't know but I have a plan," Dylan told her as he looked up at the roof that he sat the Goblin on. "Can you get us up there?" he asked her hoping that she could because of this worked then they could be on to something. Dylan lifted his arm to look down at the bullet wounds. But the wounds seemed... weird. They had been covered over by the same gooey substance he had used to protect Kairi.

@Kairikudo

"it shouldn't be a problem" without warning she picked him up and threw him on the roof. She climbed up crates using her strength when she got to the top crate to jump on the roof. @Physiicz

Nikolai jumped behind the booth, sliding his blade back into the sheath  to save it until it was absolutely necessary. "Superhero name?" He asked incredulously, peeking around the booth to scope out the robbers. "Do your... telepath shit... whatever that is. I go fight," his face went dull and voice flat, absent of emotion. There was only the fight. It was what he was created for and bred for. He knew this.  So, with a practiced ease, he attacked. He went for the man closest to him- he was bulky and carried a Glock 9.  Almost robotically, he de-armed the man and pistol whipped him, knocking him down with one savage blow. Eyes icy cold and deadly, he advanced on the next man.

Don't kill anyone. Just knock them out. He said telepathically to Nikolai, before landing a successful roundhouse kick on the jaw of another thug. As the other patrons watched in awe, the two continued to fight. Then, a giant hand wrapped around Virian's neck, before it lifted him up. The telepath clawed at the hand that was choking him. This wasn't any armed goon. This man was giant. He had a type of body that could only steroids could give. He had the strength of an ape too.

"Ni..ni..gack...Nic-" Was all he could choke out.

Kyoko was in the crowd and knew she had to do something "I know it's date night Sayaka, but we'll have to cut it short, I'll make it up to you!" Kyoko jumped out of the crowd and transformed into her witch form 

Don't kill anyone. Just knock them out. He said telepathically to Nikolai, before landing a successful roundhouse kick on the jaw of another thug. As the other patrons watched in awe, the two continued to fight. Then, a giant hand wrapped around Virian's neck, before it lifted him up. The telepath clawed at the hand that was choking him. This wasn't any armed goon. This man was giant. He had a type of body that could only steroids could give. He had the strength of an ape too.

"Ni..ni..gack...Nic-" Was all he could choke out.

image.jpeg

(Why did I stop receiving notifications for this? NOOOOO)

lucas lay in bed wondering about life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back