Avengers Academy - Newest Generation of Heroes.

Dylan's whole body turned completely transparent as his hand held the piece of glass. "Look sweet cakes you dont wanna be around when SHIELD shows up," Dylan sighed.

@Kairikudo

"It's not gonna be pretty," he snapped before suddenly his had was shooting twenty feet towards the girl. It expanded to fit around her then with a sharp pull she was right in front of Dylan. He leant down to her ear, "Now either you leave or I'm gonna make a call to Ant-man and what's the punishment for sneaking out? Going to a crime scene? I'd go as far and say expulsion so sugar pie run along before you get into trouble because I'm not asking again." 

(Sorry for insta-hit)

@Kairikudo

Last edited by a moderator:
Her eyes widen in surprise before her cheeks were painted with a small shade of pink. A smirk painted her lips as she whispered back "Go ahead and tell. Ant man is the one who wanted me to join the academy. I didn't care to go either way"

He pushed her off and his body turned back to normal. Damn this girl was stubborn. "What's your name?"

(Again sorry for short posts and stuff I'm at my friends)

@Kairikudo

"It's Kairi." She said looking up at Dylan. Saying that she was stubborn is an understatement. 

(It's fine mine might be short too.)

With one last punch, the "re-enforced" punching bag split open. Makayla graoned, taking it off the hook, and tossing it over with the other three. "I swear, I might switch to metal bags," She grumbled, walking off to find another bag.

Nikolai felt something like butterflies in his stomach as they held hands. "I think so," he said, offering Virian a shy smile. 

"You know, for a super soldier, you sure are dainty." Virian said with a joking grin, before heading out of the school. 

"Can I ask you a question, Nikolai?"

Logan was in the shooting range part of the school. He set down his .357s and walked over to a rack of weapons. He picked up an M4A1 assault rifle and walked back to his lane and fired it. He let the sounds flow through him and calm him. the pings of shells hitting concrete, the whistle of rounds in air and thumps of those rounds hitting cardboard.

Lucas looked at the empty side of the room. He knew who is roommate's was judging by the bags on the other bed. He wantto find them and decided best place was the range. He headed there.

"Hello?" He called out over the gunfire

Logan stop as the clip emptied, a clicking sound going a few times, then he set down the rifle. He looked at the man, his helmet showing no expression. "Hello? Come to talk or fire a few downrange?" He asked the man.

"Never used a gun, never want to. Came to talk, you see y-you and me are roommates figured we should get to know each other" he suggested

"alright, what would you like to know?" He asked. He put the M4A1 back on the rack it was held on and holstered both his .357s. He leaned against one of the side panels of his shooting lane and took off his helmet.

"What you do befor this. I see you can handle a gun, so police? Army?" He asked

"Chicago PD, Special Weapons And Tactics Division." he replied. He blinked and rubbed his grey eye. He shook his head. "how bout you man? Name and what you did before this?"

"Uh well I never had a job. Being only about 14" he looked uncomfortable about talking about anything else from his past

Users who are viewing this thread

Back