Avengers Academy - Newest Generation of Heroes.

Nikolai's face scrunched up into an expression of uncertainty. "What," he said flatly, examining the girl more closely now, almost scrutinizingly so. His experience and knowledge with magic was very minimal. Under HYDRA, he learned about magic a little, but super soldiers were not created to deal with the obscure and supernatural, and so, Nikolai was rather foreign to the concept of magic. Mutants he knew, he understood. He knew more about their variety of powers, he better understood the tactics necessary to defeat them, but his isolated world had never consisted of witches.

"Puella Magi become witches after their mind has become broken, witches cause problems that other Puella Magi need to fix by eliminating them, when they die, they become grief seeds which Puella Magi use to extend their lifespan" Kyoko explained 

"Puella Magi become witches after their mind has become broken, witches cause problems that other Puella Magi need to fix by eliminating them, when they die, they become grief seeds which Puella Magi use to extend their lifespan" Kyoko explained 

"Right. Makes sense," Nikolai spoke, tone still flat, but brimming with sarcasm this time. 

Nikolai pulled himself from his musings on the nature of witches and magic, and refocused on Virian. He was good to focus on. "Mhm," he said with a small nod, "Chinese would be good." 

Virian held his hand, and smiled. "Chinatown, or just down the street? Either way, I know some of the best places in town, comrade."

Dylan snapped his head around to the voice. A girl. From the academy? "What are you doing here? Do you have permission?" he asked his voice racing. As he talked he moved in front of the Green Goblins mangled body to block the girls view.

@Kairikudo

The girl arched her brow looking at Dylan. She moved closer as she spoke. "That doesn't answer my question." She stated now in front of him. Her eyes caught sight of the mangled Green Goblin, though she didn't say anything about that. Her eyes now meeting his.

"I outrank you so move along, that's an order," Dylan told her. Of course he did outrank her but that didn't mean he could give orders and he hoped she didn't realise.

@Kairikudo

She still held the same uncaring look as she spoke in a blunt manner "I don't give a damn what your ranking is. I'm not leaving without an answer." Her arms folded under her chest as she stood there

@Physiicz

Dylan sighed, "I'm standing guard what does it look." Standing guard? Me, Ruin, stand guard! Dylan laughed on the inside. Now that he got a good look at the girl he could tell she was quite attractive and he wondered what her power was. Probably sass or extreme stubbornness.

@Kairikudo

Her eyes narrowed on him. She didn't buy that. "Well if you're standing guard of the goblin then how about you take him to the avengers hold up facility?" 

"Nah I'm fine right 'ere little girl," he said with a little more venom than intended. He reached into his pocket and his hands turned to the gooey substance. Dylan stepped back and lifted the Green Goblin up onto one of the rooftops.

"Little girl? From what I can tell we are about the same age. And if you intend to stay here, then I will stay here as well." She stated as she watched him pull the green goblin onto one of the rooftops.

@Physiicz

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikolai considered this for a moment, "Chinatown," he said finally.

Virian smiled, kissed his cheek, and led him out bu the hand.

"Thank you two. Have a good time, or whatever." Nemesis griped, before shooing them out.

Virian smiled at Nikolai, and squeezed his hand. "I feel like we're gonna have a good time."

Kyoko glares at Nemesis "What's your problem about students being in here?" She put a hand on her hip

"Thank you two. Have a good time, or whatever." Nemesis griped, before shooing them out.

Virian smiled at Nikolai, and squeezed his hand. "I feel like we're gonna have a good time."

Nikolai felt something like butterflies in his stomach as they held hands. "I think so," he said, offering Virian a shy smile. 

"Look I couldn't be fucked to do this right now please just go. I'm having a really bad day and I'm known to lash out so toodle loo," Dylan said with a wave of his hand as if to say shoo. 

@Kairikudo

"Well that must suck for you. I think I can handle you 'lashing' out. So I'm not leaving" she said as he would suddenly start to feel cold. Her tone of voice was just as cold as the air around her.

@Physiicz

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back