Avengers Academy - Newest Generation of Heroes.

"You Russians are so sexy.." Virian said softly on Nikolai's lips. He placed a hand in his chest, dragging his fingers over his muscles.

"Can I change that coffee invitation to dinner?"

"I know," Nikolai snarled, staring down at Virian with eyes full of passion. He sucked in sharp breath as Virian dragged fingers across his chest. "Dinner would be good," he said in a low, raspy voice.

"Omg, get a room, you guys are worse than Madoka and Homura!" Kyoko took a bite out of an apple she was holding "Me and Sayaka are just casually dating. We've been together for over a year and we haven't ever been super lovey-dovey... How long have you guys know each other?" Kyoko was standing in the doorway of the room "This isn't that private of a place, people can walk in on you." she then muttered "There goes the last bit of my innocence and my tolerance for public acts of affection..." she took another bite out of her apple, walked over to grab her bag that she had accidentally left there and walked out

"I know," Nikolai snarled, staring down at Virian with eyes full of passion. He sucked in sharp breath as Virian dragged fingers across his chest. "Dinner would be good," he said in a low, raspy voice.

@Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:

"And if I asked you to come back to my house afterwards?" Virian said, a sly and dirty grin spread across his face. Sure, he might be rushing it. But that was how he always did it. It took his mind off of things. 

"And if I asked you to come back to my house afterwards?" Virian said, a sly and dirty grin spread across his face. Sure, he might be rushing it. But that was how he always did it. It took his mind off of things. 

"I think I would have to accept," he said with a smirk, blue eyes intense as they stared lasciviously upon Virian. Nikolai already felt himself getting pathetically attached to Virian, but he couldn't help it. He'd known the boy for all of a few hours, and he knew he was being clingy, but he found himself enamored with Virian. Sure, they'd already had two misunderstandings—and maybe that wasn't the best thing—but he loved the way Virian's lips felt against his, the way his body felt, the way he made him blush and smile and feel a little less like a robot.

"Omg, get a room, you guys are worse than Madoka and Homura!" Kyoko took a bite out of an apple she was holding "Me and Sayaka are just casually dating. We've been together for over a year and we haven't ever been super lovey-dovey... How long have you guys know each other?"

@Safety Hammer

(Virian and Nikolai are in the storage room of the science room.)

"I think I would have to accept," he said with a smirk, blue eyes intense as they stared lasciviously upon Virian. He was about to lean into another kiss, but pulled away at the sound of a foreign voice. It belonged to a young girl. "And who are you?" He asked humorously, not bothering to respond to her question.

@Judeauofaltrades

(I don't think Judeau read anything.)

"I think I would have to accept," he said with a smirk, blue eyes intense as they stared lasciviously upon Virian. Nikolai already felt himself getting pathetically attached to Virian, but he couldn't help it. He'd known the boy for all of a few hours, and he knew he was being clingy, but he found himself enamored with Virian. Sure, they'd already had two misunderstandings—and maybe that wasn't the best thing—but he loved the way Virian's lips felt against his, the way his body felt, the way he made him blush and smile and feel a little less like a robot.

"Well, how bout we finish ordering this room, and then we can go out or lunch!" Virian said, as he re-ordered a couple jars of lungs.

"Well, how bout we finish ordering this room, and then we can go out or lunch!" Virian said, as he re-ordered a couple jars of lungs.

Nikolai sighed, mimicking Virian's process of reorganizing the shelves. "Good. I am hungry," he grumbled, inspecting an odd-looking lizard that sat in a jar.

Ant-Man

He had heard Dylan's distress call, moving his glasses he continued to multitask. "S.H.I.E.L.D.'s got it, evacuate the area. They'll be there in no time." He answered. 

@Physiicz

Nikolai sighed, mimicking Virian's process of reorganizing the shelves. "Good. I am hungry," he grumbled, inspecting an odd-looking lizard that sat in a jar.

"So, uh... you were with HYDRA, right?" Virian said, not seeing any other thing to start a conversation with.

"So, uh... you were with HYDRA, right?" Virian said, not seeing any other thing to start a conversation with.

Nikolai stiffened, his hand wrapping tighter around the jar. "You know that," his stated rather than asked, his voice suddenly quiet, cutting. He focused his attention on the jar, on the mutated lizard inside. The lizard wasn't supposed to be like that, but it was the creation of science, it was the result of experiments in the lab. "How," all edge and emotion in his voice dissipated, leaving his tone to be only flat and dead. He figured Virian would have found this out at someone, but Nikolai never expected him to know already. When the time came, yes, he would have told him, nevertheless, he wasn't too keen on advertising the fact he is was a HYDRA weapon. He didn't want people to know, because the only two possible conclusions to that scenario seemed to be that they would either use him, or they would lock him away in some deep dark dungeon and throw away the key. 

Nikolai stiffened, his hand wrapping tighter around the jar. "You know that," his stated rather than asked, his voice suddenly quiet, cutting. He focused his attention on the jar, on the mutated lizard inside. The lizard wasn't supposed to be like that, but it was the creation of science, it was the result of experiments in the lab. "How," all edge and emotion in his voice dissipated, leaving his tone to be only flat and dead. He figured Virian would have found this out at someone, but Nikolai never expected him to know already. When the time came, yes, he would have told him, nevertheless, he wasn't too keen on advertising the fact he is was a HYDRA weapon. He didn't want people to know, because the only two possible conclusions to that scenario seemed to be that they would either use him, or they would lock him away in some deep dark dungeon and throw away the key. 

"You are trained to become a perfect soldier, in a way to imitate Captain America, and you show the same mannerisms as all other HYDRA agents." Virian said, as he finished polishing off a jar witha brain inside.

"I mean, I don't care that you were HYDRA. I love you."

"You are trained to become a perfect soldier, in a way to imitate Captain America, and you show the same mannerisms as all other HYDRA agents." Virian said, as he finished polishing off a jar witha brain inside.

Kyoko was evesdropping due to sheer curiousity "What the hell is HYDRA..." She muttered softly as she took a bite out of the apple in her hand

Kyoko was evesdropping due to sheer curiousity "What the hell is HYDRA..." She muttered softly as she took a bite out of the apple in her hand

(Okay, I dunno if you are new to this, but you have to read forward and actually interact to get to RP with someone instead of just jumping in. You leave so many questions.

1. How did she get in the science room?
  2. Why is she in the science room? 
  3. Is she in the storage room?

I hope you get what I am saying.)

(Okay, I dunno if you are new to this, but you have to read forward and actually interact to get to RP with someone instead of just jumping in. You leave so many questions.

(She was there getting her bag in the science room and no, she isnt in the storage room, but she is close to it, right outside the doorway.)

(She was there getting her bag in the science room and no, she isnt in the storage room, but she is close to it, right outside the doorway.)

(So why don't you tell us that in your post? You need to start doing that, bud. Makes you look a lot smarter and helps us understand what you are doing.)

(In a previous post she had it where her character entered the room)

Nikolai twitched, gently placing a jar back on the shelf before he shattered it. "That easy to tell, huh," he muttered. Virian was quite perceptive—that much was true, but he figured some of that had to be the virtue of telepathy. Still, Nikolai knew he was weird. He was stiff, awkward, flinchy, and self-destrtructive. He was designed to be an imitation of Captain America and the Winter Soldier, yes, but he always saw himself as more of a faulty science experiment.

His head whipped around and his faced contorted with wide-eyed shocked. For what he was sure was at least a minute, he couldn't say anything, he just tried not to gape. Then just, "th-thanks..." And Nikolai once again wanted to bash his head against a solid object, because that's not what you're supposed to say.

"Excuse me Miss Kyoko, but what is your business in my laboratory, never the less pressing your ear to my storage room door?" Nemesis said, his eyes showing the clear expression of a scowl, since his mouth and nose were hidden my his surgical mask. He then noticed the apple, and became even more angry. He picked her up onto her feet, and bent town to her level.

"Tell me, Miss Kyoko, can you read basic English?"

Nikolai twitched, gently placing a jar back on the shelf before he shattered it. "That easy to tell, huh," he muttered. Virian was quite perceptive—that much was true, but he figured some of that had to be the virtue of telepathy. Still, Nikolai knew he was weird. He was stiff, awkward, flinchy, and self-destrtructive. He was designed to be an imitation of Captain America and the Winter Soldier, yes, but he always saw himself as more of a faulty science experiment.

His head whipped around and his faced contorted with wide-eyed shocked. For what he was sure was at least a minute, he couldn't say anything, he just tried not to gape. Then just, "th-thanks..." And Nikolai once again wanted to bash his head against a solid object, because that's not what you're supposed to say.

Virian kissed his cheek, and continued to sort out jars, until they were almost finished. He was getting hungry. But didn't know what he wanted.

"Hey, what do you want for lunch?"

"Gotcha boss," Dylan replied, "But I think I'm gonna stay here and wait for SHIELD," Dylan added making sure he turned off the earpiece before adding that last bit. Dylan looked over at the Green Goblin. "You're one nasty piece of work ain't ya?" Dylan muttered examining the Goblin. An idea popped into his head as he reached his arm down to the Goblin. Nothing happened though and Dylan sighed sitting on the ground as he waited for the SHIELD Agents.

Lucas found the same wall he sat at before and but head phones in and listened to music while he drew, while reading.

Ying-Yang

Mei_Aihara.png

While everyone was busy, Kairi snuck out, making her way back towards the where house. She walked in the building looking around it before her eyes fell on Dylan and the green Goblin. Her brow arched "what are you doing...?" She asked in a calm tone of voice as she looked at the male. Her long black hair left down as she was now out of that awful costume and into her normal clothing.

@Physiicz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back