Avengers Academy - Newest Generation of Heroes.

When they got there the doors opened..

"Every one out." Lucas said looking at his phone

"Well put it in these terms, Cassie. You are not them. You are your own independant woman who can be whoever she likes, except a criminal really... But if you fail to meet expectaions in one place you are bound to excel somewhere else, right?" He suggested. "I was never as smart as you no doubt are, but I was a hell of a shot and a hell of genious when it comes down to tactics and warfare."

(Doing this cause I forgot to tag lol sorry) @sitanomoto

Tanya looked up at the iron girl when she was talking about her parent while Tanya was searching the web for other information, she decided to try and make a joke "My father was a toaster" Tanya chuckled at Cassie.

@sitanomoto

(Doing this cause I forgot to tag lol sorry) @sitanomoto

Cassie chuckled at Tanya. "Well, better a toaster than a wine bottle." She sounded almost bitter about that. She looked at Logan. "I feel like my dad's calling is also my own, that helping people and settling conflict after conflict is what I was born to do. That, and make pancakes." 

"Pancakes you say?" He said with a raised eyebrow. "Any pancakes? Or all pancakes?" He acted he had a really good idea. "You could be IronPancake!!! Servin' flapjacks and justice every day for breakfast!" He said with a laugh. "You will get your chance, don't you worry." He added in. @sitanomoto

"I was expecting for you to kiss me like a man, not like a wimp." Virian teased, his cheeks also a light shade of red. He then pulled Nikolai's head down a bit more, and kissed him a bit longer, and a bit more passionately.

"Fine, then," Nikolai smirked, his tone more aggressive. He pulled the mutant in closer, large hands grasping at the small of his back as he lustfully pressed his lips against Virian's. This time when they kissed, it wasn't a short, shy peck, but it was something else, something more passionate. 

"Pancakes you say?" He said with a raised eyebrow. "Any pancakes? Or all pancakes?" He acted he had a really good idea. "You could be IronPancake!!! Servin' flapjacks and justice every day for breakfast!" He said with a laugh. "You will get your chance, don't you worry." He added in. @sitanomoto

Cassie laughed. "The IronPancake?" She shook her head. "That is the BEST." She smiled at her foodie companion. "I make some mean pancakes. Maple, vanilla, blueberry, Nutella pancakes... You name it, I've probably put it into a pancake." She felt herself relax a little and she looked at her companion. "Thanks."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nutella pancakes? That's a new one..." He said. "Have you... Put Hersheys Cookies and Cream chunks into your pancakes?" He asked. @sitanomoto

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fine, then," Nikolai smirked, his tone more aggressive. He pulled the mutant in closer, large hands grasping at the small of his back as he lustfully pressed his lips against Virian's. This time when they kissed, it wasn't a short, shy peck, but it was something else, something more passionate. 

Virian let a small moan escape from his lips, as he made out with the Russian. Virian then slowly took Nikolai's hand, and placed it on his butt.

"You wont say bad things right" he said looking at the van. "I knkw you wont. Sorry about blowing your tire. Im sure they will fix it" he tapped the wheel and got out

Kairi arched a brow looking at him. "Having a nice conversation?" She asked as her arms folded under her chest.

He jumped "oh. I didnt realise someone was still here" he said runbin the back of his head. Steping out of the van

Mei_Aihara.png

"I figured as much. We probably should catch up with the others." Kairi looked in the direction that went then back at him

Virian let a small moan escape from his lips, as he made out with the Russian. Virian then slowly took Nikolai's hand, and placed it on his butt.

Their lips separated momentarily, and Nikolai snorted, "making out in room full of body parts. How romantic," he smiled devilishly before leaning back into the kiss. One hand grasped firmly at Virian's butt while the other one floated up to cusp his face. 

Their lips separated momentarily, and Nikolai snorted, "making out in room full of body parts. How romantic," he smiled devilishly before leaning back into the kiss. One hand grasped firmly at Virian's butt while the other one floated up to cusp his face. 

"You Russians are so sexy.." Virian said softly on Nikolai's lips. He placed a hand in his chest, dragging his fingers over his muscles.

"Can I change that coffee invitation to dinner?"

Diamond wasn't an electrical conductor but by god the shock hurt. When the rest left Dylan stayed behind. He walked over the Green Goblins body laying on the ground presumably dead. Dylan's body went back to normal as he leant down to take a pulse expecting to find nothing. He couldn't believe it there was a pulse, faint, but there was a pulse! Dylan placed his hand on the ground and concrete climbed up it. He was preparing to bash in the Goblins skull when he realised that the Goblin could give them valuable information on Electro. Dylan reached into his pocket and produced the bouncy ball, his arms and legs turning into the stretchy sub stance.

Lifting the Goblin he stretched out of the warehouse but dropped the Goblin who hit the floor with a sickening crunch but thankfully the pulse was still active. Dylan reached to his earpiece and pressed in, "Anyone read me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back