• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

Nexion said:
Dante appeared in the entrance of the so called academy he already despised the place as he turned towards the entrance he wasn't able to leave, he tried everything
As Dante realized that he was stuck in the academy he he sat down on the steps and started shooting fire into the air and waited.

Waited until he could leave.
Ashley arrived at the school she recognized by the image on the letter, something she was kinda worried about but her worries increased when she saw someone shooting fire into the damn sky. 'This is going to be juuuuuust greaaat.' She thought as she slithered up the stairway going towards the boy.

"
Um..." She said only that, not really having anything else to say to the intimidating boy.

Raya had been walking around when she saw a boy shoot fire in the air. She walked over to the boy, her white dress billowing behind her. "Excuse me...Why are you shooting fire in the air?" She asked

Stella stood up with a bored/serious look on her face. She went over to her bed and took a suitcase out from under it. She opened it and looked through it picking up different small leather bags and put them back into the case. After a few minutes she took out three different colored bags. One dark blue, another yellow and the last one white. She opened the leather bags and and mixed the powders from the yellow and the dark blue bags into the empty white bag. She went over to Arianna with the white bag. "Gargoyle would you please leave? I wish to be alone with Arianna for this."

@Firebright @Dapper Charmer

Gargoyle nodded, "sure thing Stella," he said happily before he turned to Ariana, "I'll see you tomorrow." he then went back to his dorm.

She smiled as she watched Gargoyle leave, she couldn't help thinking how lucky she was. "Okay Stella, work your magic."

Dante realized that there was a girl behind him so he turned and responded "why do you care" Dante stood up and was going to walk away but then he tripped on the snake girl's tail and fell down the stairs smashing his head into the sidewalk. But he knew that It wouldn't hurt. @TheOnlyCatbug @Dalisander

((I hope it's ok if I quickly choose minor things that your character does like falling asleep @Firebright ))

As Arianna laid down on her bed Stella took a but of the powder from the white leather bag and sprinkled it onto Arianna's face. Arianna slowly went to sleep and Stella begin laying herself on her own bed. As Stella fell asleep she entered Arianna's dreams to alter them into a happy one. Stella found a place to sit in the darkness that was currently the dream. Stella used as much energy and focused as much as possible to alter the dream completly. She would need Arianna to choose the way the dream would be to help guide Stella.

((Her mind makes a dream unaware of it actually making it so you simple decide what dream would make her happy.))

Nexion said:
Dante realized that there was a girl behind him so he turned and responded "why do you care" Dante stood up and was going to walk away but then he tripped on the snake girl's tail and fell down the stairs smashing his head into the sidewalk. But he knew that It wouldn't hurt. @TheOnlyCatbug @Dalisander
Ashley noticed the boy's tone, it wasn't so happy. She was going to answer him then there was a pain in her and she realized he tripped on her. 'I knew this was gonna happen eventually...' She thought as she slithered next to him again.

"
Oh, um, I'm sorry...A-are you alright? Oh god I'm so sorry..." She said frantically hoping this guy doesn't hurt her soon.

((Ah kk))

Arianna dreamt of a house. A simple house with two floors and a cute little yard. A woman with bright blonde hair was working in the kitchen. A man was in the living room playing on the floor with a little girl with flaming red hair. "No daddy, that tea cup is mine. You use the blue one." she little girl said. As the dream continued the little girl slowly grew up as time passed. Eventually a boy with grey skin a wings began stopping by to pick the girl up for movie dates and such. The girl never had any scars.

@Tiagirl001

Last edited by a moderator:
Stella looked at the happy little girl from afar with a tired look on her face. This was one of the hardest things she has ever done with her powers but she couldn't let her guard down. If this dream turned bad Stella would have broken her promise. The little girl grew into a young beautiful woman and Stella stood at the same spot as before. Her tired smile slowly went away and she felt so exhausted. Stella knew she had to end the dream soon or it wouldn't be happy for much longer. Stella slowly walked over to Arianna. "Hey... Arianna... I'm... I'm exhausted... You need to..." Stella got quiet as she tried to thing of what to say next. She couldn't think clearly and her body felt so heavy. She needed to lay down but she kept standing. "You... Need to..."

@Firebright

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sry had to run erands a week long trip is coming up)

Dante got up on his feet not realizing that his mask was on the ground, exposing his face of pure flames. He mumbled to himself "I really hate this dam school." Now realizing that his mask was on the ground, he grabbed it and dissipated towards the other end of the academy.

@TheOnlyCatbug

Arianna woke up to the sound of Stella's voice. "Stella?" She noticed her on the brink of collapse. "Oh dear Stella!" She got up and walked her over to her own bed and helped her to lay down. Lighting the candle on the bed side table with a snap of her finger she smiled "Thank you Stella, you have helped me greatly. The younger kids used to like to fall asleep near candles perhaps you do too? You need to rest yourself."

@Tiagirl001

Raya decided to pay Ariana a little visit, and knocked on her door. The blonde smiled to herself. "This should be fun.." She muttered. "Ariana! Could you open the door?" She called.

@Firebright

Nexion said:
(Sry had to run erands a week long trip is coming up)
Dante got up on his feet not realizing that his mask was on the ground, exposing his face of pure flames. He mumbled to himself "I really hate this dam school." Now realizing that his mask was on the ground, he grabbed it and dissipated towards the other end of the academy.

@TheOnlyCatbug
Ashley felt it was her fault, but she saw the reason why this boy can shoot fire. He was made of it, or part of him was.

"
C-can I make it-" She spoke and realized he was gone already. She slithered inside the academy and waited for someone else to interact with or a new enemy because she was hideous to some.

Light got up and sensed someone new was on school ground. He walked and found Ashley. He got close to her and said. "Welcome to Ashfallen sweetie! How are you doing Ashley?" He asked her with a big confident smile.

Lyrus walked out if the administration building holding his schedule in one hand, he lightly gripped his bag strap with the other, being the new kid wasn't exactly his thing

Lyrus hummed to himself and and put his schedule in his binder, closing his bag. He wondered around the school hoping to find someone who could help him find his classes, thought he didn't really want to ask..

When Lyrus hoped for someone to see him Light tapped his shoulder saying. "Welcome to Ashfallen Lyrus!" He looked at him with a big smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back