• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

"This school... is going to be the end of me I swear to god..." Luna thought as the room was shaking for a bit. But soon she looks at Light, with a stern look. "Yo, messing with other people's minds ain't cool at all. Stop while you're ahead"

"Sorry Luna I just wanted to have some fun." He excuses himself to the two girls. "I'm really sorry for what I did."

Lily blushed in embarrassment. She actually thought this guys was the school's principal. Turning around so he didn;t saw her red face, she accepte his apology, though still held a bit of anger towards him. "I accept your apology, though try doing it again and I'll melt you from the inside and out." She said this and waited for him to get out of the room.

Raya walked into the room and smirked. "You girls should've kicked his ass! It would've been hilarious!" The beautiful blonde said, snickering.

"Hey!" Light said. "Don't hurt me please I'm innocent" he said in a kind of joke. "I promise I'll don't do it again. At least for now..." he said again

Dalisander said:
Raya walked into the room and smirked. "You girls should've kicked his ass! It would've been hilarious!" The beautiful blonde said, snickering.
"I mean I would... but I don't feel like getting in trouble when I just got here." Luna says to the blonde chick. "But thanks for reminding me of one of my options."

"Anytime!" She said, smiling. "I'm Raya, by the way." She turned back to Light. "Can I have my dorm room info please?" She asked. "This is, like, the 2nd time I've asked you.."

"Oh yeah I almost forgot about it!" He got in the hallway "Follow me I'm taking you there." He went to her room and gave her her key. "Here you have it."

Havoc looked among academy and sighed, having to go to a new school. 'Huh a new school. Yay?' Havoc thought to himself as he entered the academy, bored as all heck.

"Oh I'll talk about it tommorow in the gym. For now just have some rest." He walked away. "Sorry I have things to do." He went to see Hvoc and said:"Hello Havoc! Welcome to Ashfallen!."

Darkhan said:
"Oh I'll talk about it tommorow in the gym. For now just have some rest." He walked away. "Sorry I have things to do." He went to see Hvoc and said:"Hello Havoc! Welcome to Ashfallen!."
Havoc suddenly looked at Light and smiled a bit. "Thanks? Nice to meet you, random person." Havoc said as he kept looking at Light.

"My name is Light, My gift is being able to heal and control/read peoples mind." He started to walk in the hallway. "Follow me I'll show you your room."

Darkhan said:
"My name is Light, My gift is being able to heal and control/read peoples mind." He started to walk in the hallway. "Follow me I'll show you your room."
"Okay then?" Havoc said as he smiles and follows Light down the hallway, looking around the hallway.

Light arrived to an empty room and gave a key to Havoc. "Here's your room. If you need anything just tell me okay?"

Darkhan said:
Light arrived to an empty room and gave a key to Havoc. "Here's your room. If you need anything just tell me okay?"
Havoc grabbed the key and looked at Light with a smile. "Thanks bro. Also okay. I will let you know if I need anything." Havoc says as he goes into his room and lays on his bed.

((i really need to get better at telling people when i'm gonna be off for a while x_x))

Dark had gone silent between the exchange of Raya and Light. Grimacing slightly, he backed away and went back to his own dorm and laid back down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. There wasn't much to do.

Havoc looked at the ceiling of his room, and sighed with depression. "I wonder how my life will be here.... Hopefully not including me killing someone..." Havoc said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Stella quietly hummed as she walked around the hallways. "I sense someone who is sleeping."

She kept walking around the hallways trying to find out who was asleep. After a bit she returned to her room. Stella sat down on her bed and went into a coma like slumber. She soon entered Havoc's mind and hopefully his dreams too. ((I'll let you explain the dream @TheWhiteScarf ))

Havoc dreamed of being in a forest with this blue haired girl, who is sitting upon a tree, and Havoc playing with Sound Waves. "Good." The blue haired girl says as Havoc smiles.

Stella looked from afar. She formed her body into the shape of a small blue bird. As a bird she flew closer and landed by the feet of the blue haired girl. Bird-Stella tweeted to the tune Havoc was playing.

@TheWhiteScarf

Stella stayed in her bird form. She hoped to get some information about who the blue haired girl was. Bird-Stella hopped around the girl and Inspected her from top to toe. After a bit chose Bird-Stella to fly away behind a tree. She changed her shape once again but this time she chose to look like the blue girl. Blue hair-Stella stood besides the tree she hid behind as a bird. She looked at Havoc with a blank expression on her face.

@TheWhiteScarf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back