• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

"So, Konohama. How are you today? Havoc says as Konohama (the blue haired girl) responds with, "Well nothing much. I just want to watch the world in the forest." Havoc sighs as he sits next to Konohama and looks into the sky. "Just like you Kono." Havoc says as he puts his head on Konohama's shoulder.

Stella thought "so Konohama is her name huh? Stella formed her shape back to her normal self and she left Havoc's dream and woke up from her slumber. The part where the blue bird joined Havoc and Konohama was now no longer a part of the dream. Trying to remember it would give one a headache.

@TheWhiteScarf

Arianna smiled at Gargoyle "don't worry about it, it was my fault." She then pulled the rest of her clothes back on and began to limp back to her dorm. Her leg stung but so did her pride. She tried not to let it show. After getting back to her dorm she sat on her bed and cried. @Dapper Charmer @Darkhan

Stella looked at Arianna? "Are you ok? Do you need anything?" She went over and sat down besides Arianna with a patient smile. She wished to help her roommate with their problems. Maybe if she was there Arianna would feel better.

@Firebright

Michael followed Ariana back to her dorm. He wanted to check in on her and still felt guilty for her injury, despite her telling him that it has okay. He got to her dorm and saw her crying. He walked up to her and sat next to her. "Ariana are you okay?"

@Tiagirl001 @Firebright

Last edited by a moderator:
She shook her head. "My pride is hurt Gargoyle" she twisted her rings on her fingers and her sleeve shifted up a bit reaveling a long burn scar on her arm.

She shivered at the thought. "The older boys in the orphanage. They thought it was fun to watch me scream. "

Stella was bewildered yet angered. She quietly mumbled "This is why I despise humans." She quietly looked away from Gargoyle & Arianna. She quietly smiled as she said "How about a nice dream to forget about all this? On the house." Stella looked away from the couple of lovers and she felt kind of stupid for asking that kind of question.

@Dapper Charmer @Firebright

Light woke up. He decided to go see how people where doing. He entered the room and saw that Arianna was crying. "What happened?" He asked worried. "Did Gargoyle hurt you?"

Michael looked up at Light, shocked that he had asked such a question. "Of course I didn't hurt her, I would never hurt her. Why on earth would you think something like that?"

Light took a serious look to Michael. "I don't know you, maybe you could be a killer or something." He sat beside Arianna and told her. "Do you want me to heal you?"

Dante appeared in the entrance of the so called academy he already despised the place as he turned towards the entrance he wasn't able to leave, he tried everything

As Dante realized that he was stuck in the academy he he sat down on the steps and started shooting fire into the air and waited.

Waited until he could leave.

Arianna cuddled into Gargoyle "it's fine I have gotten over it." She smiled at Stella's comment " that would be lovely, it has been a while since I have had a good dream. Light you must stop thinking the worst of people. I trust Gargoyle."

"I just want everyone to be safe" He replied with a smile. He then said. "I'll give you some time alone." He headed back to his room to get some sleep.

She smiled and wiped the last of her tears from her cheeks. "Anyways I'm done with that life. I'm safe now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back