• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

Light stood there for a moment and started to laugh. "My name is Light. My gift is being able to heal and control/read people's mind. Anyway do you want you room?" he asked him

@Kild Kannuk Devin ran though the halls looking for where to go.He had ton of books in his hand and his book bag basically diluted.In his hand was a mess of papers,pens,pencils,books and the salamondra.He tugged to grab a piece of gum in his pocket but tripped and fell in front of a guy that was wondering the halls.A mess all over the hallway floors.his book bag,his glasses,his papers,his pieces of gum,the salamondra and his pens and pencils flew inches away from him."DAMN IT!" He said as his body began to steam.

"Hey there buddy calm down there's no need to rush yourself." Light said. "Do you want me to heal you?" he asked. @Temmeh

Last edited by a moderator:
Devin looked at the stranger and said"Light?What?huh?...."He began to rub his head"Im not hurt I'm just clumsy"

Devin accepted the guy request and got up and looked at light baffled."Don't be rude about it.And how do you know my name?" He grabbed hi's stuff and said "thank you" @Kild Kannuk

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyrus nodded a bit and lowered his hand to his side. He shrugged at the male's question "I don't have a problem with that."

Devin didn't care but then started to freak out and saids"WHERE'S THE SALAMONDRA!"He then saw it still on the floor then threw all his stuff on the floor and ran to grab the salamondra.

Lyrus rubbed his head and looked down at the princely attire his mother had forced him to wear. He decided he'd change out of it later after he got his room

Light headed to the boys room and handed 1 key for them. "Here is your room. You should get some sleep, Tommorow will be a good day."

Lyrus took the key and nodded. He unlocked the door and opened it. He set the key on the dresser and began unpacking his bag. He set out a pair of clothes to change into after he finished

Devin went in the room and set and packed all his stuff but didn't put down his book,the salamondra,instead he held it.

Lyrus resumed his packing, and then shoves his suitcase under his bed, setting his backpack in top of it. He looked at his roommate "I'm going to explore the school, care to join me?" he asked

@Temmeh

Raya smiled sweetly at Ariana, running a hand through her golden blonde hair. "I was just wondering if I can hang out with you and Stella." She said, walking into the room. She turned her Glamour on, which was a sort of hypnotizing charm that enchanted anyone to do what Raya wanted. "Is that okay?"

@Firebright

Arianna shrugged "Well Stella isnt feeling well right now but you can hang out with me if you wish. I was just about to go find Gargoyle." She twisted her rings on her fingers.

Dark left his room after realizing that Gargoyle had been gone for some time. Figuring it was nothing but him hanging out with Arianna and others, he did feel like actually talking to people now. It was an unfamiliar feeling, probably one he was going to get used to soon. He made a beeline to Arianna's dorm and knocked on the door. "Hello? It's Dark. Is anyone in?" He asked in a monotone through the door

Stella gave a tired smile while laying on her bed. It was nice too have other people over. Even though she was exhausted Stella sat up. "I'm going to... Try... And be part of the conversation that you're going to have... I might lay back down at one point..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back