• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

She stood on her tip toes and wrapped her arms around his neck. Silently nervous about being so close to him.

She laughed "yeah, wow. IT makes me want tospread me arms but if I did that I would fall." She broke into more giggles as her hat flew off and her hair blew in the wind like flames.

She smiled "its not like kissing a statue. I mean you still have breath and all. Just stone hard lips. In truth it was dreamy." She blushed at the last part her cheeks almost matched her hair.

Stella stood up and began walking aimlessly around the room. She couldn't sleep. She WOULDN'T sleep. Stella has never had a nightmare herself but her powers have given to great of an example. Nightmares shouldn't exist. Creatures like Dark shouldn't exist. Stella opened the case under her bed and took out a throwing knife. She also took out a black leather bag. She smiled quietly as she left the room. Walking over to Gargoyle and Dark's room she planned everything in her head. Stella opened the door without knocking. She was holding the throwing knife in her hand at was ready to throw it at Dark. If he was in the room at least. She looked around the room looking for Dark.

((Will Stella find Dark? Who knows?! I'll be off reading some comics. Cya!))

@Deathrattle BB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back