• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

Dark opened the door and poked his head in. He immediately froze at the sight of Stella though. A cold chill went through him as he slowly entered the room. The feeling he only got around those with power over dreams... he didn't work well near them. Something about 'causing nightmares.' "Have you seen Gargoyle? He hasn't been back in a while and I just wanted to come make sure everything was cool." He glanced at Raya. "Hello again, Raya."

Arianna shook her head, "He left while back and hasn't come by since thought he was with you." She said noticing Dark's discomfort.

Dark nodded, nervously glancing at Stella occasionally. "Damn. I suppose he will turn up sooner or later. Um... this might be a weird question, but is it dark in here anywhere?"

Arianna smiled "aww dark you dont have to hide but there is darkness under my bed." She patted him on the shoulder as best she could.

Dark shook his head. "I'm not hiding. Eliminating annoyances." He pulled his hood down for a moment. The humanoid head-shaped darkness that was him pulled the rest of the shadows into it, sucking it away in streams of seemingly black floating fluid. He pulled his hood back up, his eyes reappearing as blue sparks. "I've never really... gotten along well with people who could manipulate dreams. My presence has a tendency to cause nightmares with darkness nearby besides myself. It kind of... gets 'excited,' in a sense, and latches onto the minds of others. I don't know how to explain it." He sat down in a corner either way. "Though, assuming I'm right about your friend there..." he gestured to Stella, "there is not anything to worry about either way since she can get rid of nightmares anyways. Better safe than sorry, though, right? But, uh... how has it been going? Is the school okay so far? Pretty sure this is as far as I've gone outside my room..."

Arianna shrugged."I havent seen much of it either. I would go walK with Gargoyle but he hasnt been around" Her hands twisted her rings faster.

Dark eyes the rings on Arianna's fingers. He hadn't seen those before. "You're going to hurt yourself, Arianna. Stop twisting the rings around."

After a while Michael got bored waiting in his room and decided that Stella had probably find finished with Ariana now. He walked back to her room and knocked on the door.

Stella had quietly been listening to the conversation. A person who creates nightmares without creating dreams too. She wasn't sure if she could be Dark's friend if this is what he could do. Quietly she whispered "Please... Leave..." She wasn't sure if she could hurt him but if he didn't leave then she would have to try anyways. "Please... Leave..." Her voice was quiet and shaking. Thoughts filled her head "Creatures like Dark... Creatures purely made for nightmares... Shouldn't exist..." She chose not to say those thoughts out loud.

She shrugged off Dark's comment about her habit of twisting her rings and she walked over to open the door. She grinned when she saw Gargoyle. "We were just wondering where you were." she said as she took him by the hand and pulled him farther into the room.

Dark turned to Stella. His eyes glanced her over for a few moments, gauging her. After he seemingly finished analyzing her, he sighed and got up. "Well, it seems I'm not wanted here." He walked to the door but stopped next to Gargoyle, punching him in the shoulder lightly. "Yo, I was wondering where you went. Play nice now." Continuing on his way, he glanced over at Stella for a brief moment and uttering, "don't let the nightmares overtake you," before turning left and disappearing out of sight down the hallway.

She looked over at Stella "Are you ok? Why did you want Dark to leave?" She bit her lip wondering if she should go after Dark.

Stella's breath shook. She laid back down onto the bed head facing to a wall away the others. Her breath kept shaking. She wasn't ready to fight someone. She had just moved here and she have already met someone who could be an opponent to her. She smiled quietly. "It's... It's nothing... I'm... Fine... I promise." She still looked away from the others. Stella kept smiling but she didn't want to. She wanted to get home right now.

She took a moment to admire his wings. "wow" she said. She pulled her hat down lower over her ears. "So how exactly are you going to take me with you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back