• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another Chance (Always accepting!)

JustCallMeAimee said:
She casually waved a hand at Nicole and Marcus, "this. I suppose." She shrugged softly, "unless you'd consider it to be something else?"
"I...I don't know what you mean," Nicole answered feebly. This girl was confusing her. "What else could it be?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Felicis said:
"I...I don't know what you mean," Nicole answered feebly. This girl was confusing her. "What else could it be?"
"I'm saying that you're flirting. And it's cute." Smiling almost warmly she shrugged.

JustCallMeAimee said:
"I'm saying that you're flirting. And it's cute." Smiling almost warmly she shrugged.
"He just asked me out for lunch. That's not flirting. Its just being nice. I bet you ask tons of people to lunch, right?" She could feel her cheeks getting hotter and her heart pounding. She couldn't believe the red headed girl. She was starting to annoy Nicole. She stood there awkwardly, hoping Marcus's answer would be a yes.

@AnarchyReins

Last edited by a moderator:
Felicis said:
"He just asked me out for lunch. That's not flirting. Its just being nice. I bet you ask tons of people to lunch, right?" She could feel her cheeks getting hotter and her heart pounding. She couldn't believe the red headed girl. She was starting to annoy Nicole. She stood there awkwardly, hoping Marcus's answer would be a yes.
@AnarchyReins
"Hey, only saying it as I see it. Sorry if I touched a nerve." She sighed leaning on her hand, she couldn't understand why people though she was annoying or nasty. She set her cup down. She didn't mean to be this way.

JustCallMeAimee said:
"Hey, only saying it as I see it. Sorry if I touched a nerve." She sighed leaning on her hand, she couldn't understand why people though she was annoying or nasty. She set her cup down. She didn't mean to be this way.
Nicole could see that she had hurt the girl's feelings. Trying to make it up to her, she said, "Um...I'm sorry to. Let's start again, shall we?" She gave the girl a friendly smile. Holding out her hand, she said, "HI. My name is Nicole. What about you?"

Felicis said:
Nicole could see that she had hurt the girl's feelings. Trying to make it up to her, she said, "Um...I'm sorry to. Let's start again, shall we?" She gave the girl a friendly smile. Holding out her hand, she said, "HI. My name is Nicole. What about you?"
Hesitantly she shook the other girls hand, "I'm Nona."

After getting her younger siblings to their weekly classes, Amina took a stroll around the mall, wondering what she was going to do. It was the first day of summer, but it seemed like she was the only one in the family who didn't have anything to occupy her.

JustCallMeAimee said:
Hesitantly she shook the other girls hand, "I'm Nona."
"Nice to meet you Nona," said Nicole, smiling. As she shook her hand, the sleeve's of her jacket revealed the birthmark on her right wrist.

(Sorry guys computer died)

When Marcus saw Nicole come out he blushed a little bit. She looked kinda of cute when not in her uniform. While Marcus listened to what Nona was saying about him and Nicole, he blushed even more. "Hey Nicole you ready for lunch?" Marcus asked as he bit his bottom lip a little.

"Yes I am!" she replied, smiling. Outside, the weather was beautiful. The sun was shining down upon the city, and she could see the tree leaves flutter in the breeze. She was so glad that she was going to be outside in the beautiful weather, instead of the dreary, hot cafe which smelt like people and cheap coffee. "Where are we going Marcus?" she asked.

"Well anywhere you want to go. I don't really come to the plaza much. I normally stay at home, or ride my motorcycle around." Marcus said sheepishly as he a rubbed the back of his neck. "I know what your thinking a guy ask me out to lunch and doesn't have a plan, how pathetic. So if your mad at me you can go ahead and say." Marcus said as he looked at the ground embarrassed.

Felix looked at him, surprised, before finally answering with a light hearted laugh. "I'm not mad! Don't be embarrassed, I don't come here often either. I actually took this job so that I would see the light of day a few hours a week. I...um...tend to spend my vacations playing video games." She added the last part nervously, not sure how Marcus would take it. Just then, she had an idea. "We could go over to my place! I make a pretty wicked lasagna! Unless, of course, you would rather just check out the shops in the plaza. Which is fine with me!" She smiled nervously, waiting for his answer.

No lasagna sounds great. And I mostly play video games too." Marcus said as he flashed Nicole a bright smile, lightly took hold of your hand. "So do have a car to get home, if not I could give you a ride." Marcus said as he flashed you another bright smile, and looked into your eyes.

Nicole blushed as he took hold of her hand. "Um...a ride sounds great!" she said as she turned away from his gaze and looked at the ground. His electric blue eyes were making her nervous all over.

"Okay cool. My motorcycle is over here." Marcus said as he slowly walked to his motorcycle across the plaza. "You can wear the helmet if you want." Marcus said as he let go of Nicole's hand and held the helmet out towards her. Marcus then blushed as she would have to hold onto him.

"Thank you," she said, putting on the helmet gratefully. As she sat down on his motorcycle, she realized how this would go. Although she had never ridden a motor cycle herself, she'd seen it plenty of times in the movies. The girl puts her arms around the boy and due to the touching of the hands to the back, they both magically fall in love and proceed to getting laid. Nicole blushed at the thought of it, but quickly shook it away. "My house is on Number 12, Trump Avenue," she said.

"Okay I know where that is." Marcus said as he got on the bike and started the engine. Marcus he proceeded to ask Nicole if she was ready. "Nicole are you ready." Marcus asked as he revved the engine a little to get the gas pumping.

"Ready as I'll ever be," she said with a nervous giggle. Slowly, she pulled her arms around. His body was warm, and she found herself getting more and more comfortable. "Alright, let's go," she said.

Marcus slowly pulled out of the parking lot heading towards Nicole's house. I took the turns relatively slowly. When they arrived at Nicole's house Marcus pulled into the driveway. seeing another car. "Uhh Nicole is someone supposed to be here?" Marcus asked as he got a little more nervous.

Nicole got off the scooter, and examined the car in the driveway. "Um...no. I live here alone." She left out the part that she had no friends who would come over and park their cars in the driveway. "Do you think its safe enough to go inside?" she asked as she slowly walked towards the door.

Yeah more in likely someone parked there because your neighbors driveway is full." Marcus said as waited for you to let go so he could get off the bike. While saying this Marcus pointed at your neighbor's driveway.

She nodded as she glanced over at her neighbor's driveway, which was full. "But why would the person park the car in my driveway..." She walked up the steps that led to her porch and opened the door with her keys. The hallway was untouched. The rose vase hand't been tipped over, nor had the umbrella rack or the small chest of drawers, and the paintings hung, untouched, in perfect place. "Everything looks ok," she said in a cautious voice while beckoning at Marcus to join her.

Marcus could sense the nervousness in Nicole's voice. So Marcus gently intertwined his fingers in hers, and said "hey its okay I am here to protect you." Marcus says as he rubbed the back of your hand wit hhis thumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back