• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another Chance (Always accepting!)

What you think I was messing with your head. No I was going to ask if you could stall out the first race." Marcus said as he put his hands on Nicole's hips. Though I do want to do this again. Marcus pulled Nicole close, and leaned down and kissed her again, but his chilled his breath to where it was icy cool. Marcus then proceeded to kiss Nicole more and lightly started to bit Nicole's lips more.

Nicole kissed him back, despite the warnings blaring through her head. He could be dangerous, he could be a killer, you could potentially die and your body will never be found, you shouldn't be trusting him, I mean, you've only known him for a few hours! But she ignored them, and continued kissing him, biting him gently on his lips the way he did. The kisses became stronger, faster, and she didn't want them to stop.

Until, of course, she lost her balance, and fell backwards onto the bed, dragging him onto the bed with her.

Bravo Nicole, you've done it again. Could you get any more awkward?

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus couldn't help but smile as he was laying on top of Nicole. Marcus spun onto his back. With Nicole laying on top of him, Marcus chilled his hands and put them on the small of Nicole's back. "Nicole I think this is better than Mario Kart. You win. I will do whatever you want for a week." Marcus said this into her ear. He then bit it again, and then went back to kissing Nicole.

Nicole kissed him back, but her mind was distracted. How much time has it been since I came home? Unwillingly breaking away from the kiss, she glanced at the wall clock hanging above her bed.

Oh crap.

She got off him as quickly as she could, and started desperately searching for her bag. She found it near the t-shirt she had given to Marcus. She threw the t-shirt at him, as she stuffed her uniform into her bag, which had fallen onto the ground. "Ohmigod my lunch ends in exactly five minutes! First thing, I want you to drop me off at the cafe, please!" She hurried out of her bedroom, and went towards the driveway.

Marcus threw on the shirt, and ran down the steps and he ran out the door. Marcus then jumped onto his bike and and motioned for Nicole to get on. Marcus started the engine and said, "Nicole you better hold on tight." Marcus didn't even wait for her answer he just floored his throttle and went as fast as he could to the Star Cafe.

JustCallMeAimee said:
"Friends...well if you haven't noticed already I'm really a bit of a bitch." She shrugged, "people don't like how blunt abd forward I am. They don't like hearing the truth when it's harsh."
"I guess that's true...", he recalled how Nona made Nicole so flustered back at the cafe. "But personally, I don't see anything wrong with being blunt. It saves time and keeps conversations from going in circles"

(Sorry, I fell asleep xD )

Alias said:
"I guess that's true...", he recalled how Nona made Nicole so flustered back at the cafe. "But personally, I don't see anything wrong with being blunt. It saves time and keeps conversations from going in circles"
(Sorry, I fell asleep xD )
(It's fine xD )

"But being blunt and telling the truth...it makes you look like a bitch." She sighed putting her hands in her pockets, "so, do you have any loved ones? Like family, childhood friends that moved away, a girl friend or a boy friend?" She gave him a side King glance.

She couldn't believe her eyes. They had reached the Cafe with three minutes to spare. She hopped off his bike and gave him a kiss on his neck. "The next thing I want is that dinner at your place," she said with a wink.

JustCallMeAimee said:
(It's fine xD )
"But being blunt and telling the truth...it makes you look like a bitch." She sighed putting her hands in her pockets, "so, do you have any loved ones? Like family, childhood friends that moved away, a girl friend or a boy friend?" She gave him a side King glance.
"My older sister lives with me. Mom and Dad rarely comes home so it only the two of us at home. And...", his face suddenly went red. "I don't have a girlfriend...". Finn quickly tried to change his expression. "You? do you have a boyfriend?"

Alias said:
"My older sister lives with me. Mom and Dad rarely comes home so it only the two of us at home. And...", his face suddenly went red. "I don't have a girlfriend...". Finn quickly tried to change his expression. "You? do you have a boyfriend?"
She sighed quietly looking at the mall ceiling and bit her lip shaking her head, "don't even have parents. My aunt raised me for mist of my life." She laughed quietly, "so no I don't. It's just me and her."

Well. I will be looking forward to eating dinner with you. And then the desert after." Marcus said as he kissed Nicole's neck, and sucked a little. "That's for making me moan when you traced my tattoo with your hand." I then come into the Star Cafe get behind the counter ready for someone to order something.

"Oh", he looked away as he realized he probably made her remember something sad. "Sorry to hear that"

She followed Marcus inside, hoping, after what he'd said, the blush wouldn't be too prevalent on her cheeks. As soon as she walked in, she could hear the manager yell at her for being one minute late. Whatever, she thought. That kiss was worth it.

Marcus just winked at Nicole as she came in. "Mr. Manger sir would you mind if I help worked the counter?" After getting a gruff nod Marcus just threw on an apron and greeted customers as they came in.

Marcus came up behind Nicole after she got off work. He hugged her from behind, and kissed her neck. "Hey beautiful ready for dinner at my house." Marcus said as he bit her ear, and pulled her close. "You know you look hot in that uniform."

Alias said:
"Oh", he looked away as he realized he probably made her remember something sad. "Sorry to hear that"
"Hey don't look at me like I'm a charity case," she rolled her eyes softly looking at him, "it was a long time ago, there's nothing to be sad about now." She smiled awkwardly, "sorry that...that sounded cold and heartless."

@Alias

Nicole blushed as he pulled her close. Pretending to be annoyed, she said, "Are you saying I only look hot in my uniform?" She tilted her head slightly and smirked, showing that she was just kidding.

Marcus couldn't help, but smile too. "Well how about we go gets some dinner, that way we can get to dessert." Marcus said as he kissed you, and picked you up and carried you to his motorcycle.

"so..." She looked around awkwardly the flush on her face had been there for awhile and had spread to the tips of her ears, "this is the first time anyone's...invited me out. Ever."

@Alias

"Really?", he looked at her and noticed she's really red. "Hey, are you alright? You look like you have a fever", he placed his hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

@JustCallMeAimee

Alias said:
"Really?", he looked at her and noticed she's really red. "Hey, are you alright? You look like you have a fever", he placed his hand on her forehead to check her temperature.
@JustCallMeAimee
As if on auto pilot she pulled away "no no no, honestly I'm fine" causing her to fall back and land harshly on the tiled flooring.

"Aah! Marcus! You need to stop doing that!" she said, as laughter surfaced above her cries. She sat down on his bike. "I wish I'd met you a long time before this," she said with a smile. "How is it that we both went to the same school and never noticed each other yet?"

"Well I guess we both kinda of stayed to ourselves. So we didn't really ever get to talk o each other." Marcus said as he sat on the bike. So you ready for the best cooking I can possible come up with?" Marcus said as he started the engine, and revved a little.

"Don't worry, I'll give you a hand if you need it," she said, teasingly. "I mean, I am practically the best at it, right?" The sarcasm was so thick in her voice, she could feel it.

"Thank you my queen." Marcus said as he kissed Nicole's lips, and pulled out of the parking lot. "So try to guess where my house is." Marcus said as the started going the long way to his house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back