• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another Chance (Always accepting!)

She thought for a minute before answering. "I picture you in a studio-ish apartment in a skyscraper, like the ones in Manhattan, with those ceiling to floor windows that overlook the city. I don't know, you seem like such a city boy, with your motorcycle and everything," she said finally.

Well you are right in some ways. I do have floor to ceiling windows, but not in a apartment." As Marcus says this he pulls into a driveway that leads to a beach house. "Welcome to my home Nicole.'

Nicole couldn't help but stare in awe. It was the most beautiful home she'd ever seen, complete with a wraparound balcony, a sea-facing veranda with deck chairs and the most modern looking glass facade she'd seen in a long time. "It's...beautiful," was all she could mutter under her breath. "You are so lucky, Marcus," she wondered aloud. "How many people live here?"

Well, that's the sad thing. I'm the only person that lives here." Marcus said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah my parents were both in the army, and they were always on deployment. Though their last trip the were killed by an exploding Humvee. Well lets not dwell on the sad stuff. Lets go enjoy our evening." Marcus said as tears started to form in his eyes.

"I...I'm sorry." That was all she could say. But to be fair, she'd never been good at handling the sad parts of life. Somehow, she'd always seen beauty in things, making her weaker in this field. "Yeah, you're right," she said quickly changing topics. Smiling, she said, "Lead the way!"

Okay whatever you say Mi-Lady." Marcus then pick Nicole up and ran her into the house, and into the gaming room. "Sorry its a mess in here." Marcus then put her down to see every gaming station, all perfectly set up and neat, any game you could think of for the systems in alphabetically in order, and the only thing that was a little bit messy was one of the gaming chairs had a crumpled up blanket, and a pillow. That was the only thing messy in the room but to Marcus it was like a tornado came through the house. "So Nicole for every system you get to customize your on controller, and I will put it together here, because I have a feeling we might hang out more." Marcus said blushing.

"Messy, huh? May I remind you that only a few hours ago you stepped out of my room?" She looked around the room, admiring all the games and consoles. "You didn't have to do any of this. Seriously." His house was putting her's to shame. She couldn't help wondering how rich he must be to be able to afford all of this stuff. She could barely afford her gaming computer and PS4. "Umm...this may sound rude, but why do you need to work at the Cafe?" she asked, hoping he wouldn't take it the wrong way round.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well to be closer to you." Marcus said as he pulled Nicole close. "These things you see here were presents form family members that didn't want to take me in. S the got me video games, and stiff they though I wanted. I never really liked vg's but I got into them about last year." Marcus said as his voice had a edge into it, and the room got noticeable colder.

"Um...I didn't mean it like that. But I'm sorry. Uh...what do you want to play?" She tried to hide the dull note in her voice, but failed miserably. She shivered slightly as the room got a little colder. But it's winter...she couldn't help thinking, before quickly remembering the powers he possessed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there's nothing to be sorry for. You should be happy you're the first person I have told this about." Marcus then mumbled, "And the first pretty girl I have ever had in this house." Marcus then continued to blush. "Well how about we play Just Cause 4." Marcus said as he lifted his eyebrows a little.

"Um...don't you mean Just Cause 3?" she asked, her eyebrows raised as well. (You know you actually convinced for a moment that the Just Cause I just bought was the fourth one. Way to destroy dreams.)

Nope just cause 4. They gave me an experimental game." Marcus then showed her the case. "Did I forget to mention, I am sort of a video game tester. And I may be able to get you a job doing that too, and you and me could be a team." Marcus said as he passed Nicole one of his custom controllers.

Nicole took one of his controllers, and nodded along to what he was saying. She didn't understand. She should have been overjoyed by his offer. Instead, she felt something different. Nicole was...bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back