• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
that's old enough for me LSJDFSLDK i think i got it when i was like.. 7 or 8 too?? on holiday if i remember right lmao i freaking sucked at it lmao

Hehe. My first game was Moon but the oldest game I played was probably Black. That's not as old as Diamond though. We should totally have a battle in sun and moon sometime. It's been so long since I even checked that game. I remember having a team I was really proud of on it

skskskksksks hell yea :D i'm working on a new team in my latest save and gotta say,, i quite like it ngl XD even went shiny hunting so i could get a shiny sylveon for the team lmao

I remember going shiny hunting for forever and never getting the chance to run into a shiny. I'm unlucky like that hsgs;jfssf

slkfjsdklfsjd awwww that sucks :((( i only pulled it off in sun tbh, the calling for allies thing that wild pokemon can do made it so much easier slkfjskfs
still takes me like.. two hours for a single shiny tho ;w; and i've only ever caught three, i think?? i had two shiny eevees in an older save lmao
it's agony </3

Ah yes. SoS chaining is what I did as well. I can't sit there for two hours though and just grind. I've never been fond of that lmao. The longest session I had was probably around an hour or so before accidentally fainting the pokemon and being too tired to try again lol

MSLFJKDSLKFSD i think i only managed to do it cos i was watching tv or something at the same time honestly XD my patience is awful its actually a miracle i did it like.. more than once lmao

You gotta be really committed to finding shinies to sit and wait for that long haha

for real 😭😭😭 shiny umbreon is like my face pokemon i NEEDED to get one lmao

yep! :D it took a feckin while to actually evolve it but my shiny eevee turned into a lil shiny umbreon uwu

skshajsy i did try! i got a shiny espeon and then lost all patience 💔

hmmmm. just cos i want to keep things moving, imma say that we should give it one more day of waiting for folks. and then if there's still nothing. just like.. move on without em maybe?? i always feel like a dick for doing so, but i have seen threads die in the past, simply cos people ended up waiting on one person forever lmao. i had a group thread back on ff where we could be waiting like,, a month at a time for this one person to respond. it's safe to say that things REEEEALLY slowed down lol
tho i don't think zeno has actually been online in a while?? so it might be worth waiting out a bit more for them ^^

i am also like,, highkey tempted to add in another character???
cos i made an oc yesterday
and fell in love with them
and now i wanna develop em skskskskksk

Oooo that sounds nice! Why don't you add them then?
Or is two characters too much to handle in one rp. I get that. I usually have trouble with that too lmao

skskksksks i am very tempted!!
but yee i sometimes struggle with more than one character ;w; tho i have pulled it off before tbh?? so i might be able to do so again! :D

Oooo awesome! You can do it then! For me- if I tried to do more than one the post length for each character would be shorterrjgjflkm

sdklfkdlsf i feel XD my post length used to like,, vary from character to character?? depending on who i had muse for lmao ;w;
but i doubt it would make much of a difference tbh! two characters is like, a helluva lot more manageable than six characters or whatever skskksks
i just need to grab some good referance pics cos my ass cant draw and hopefully i'll have their form up later! :D :D :D
also gives me someone to feck around with while five is having a nap lmao

I have a couple of concepts I could also develop and throw in buuut I really think I can't handle it
I've done duos in the past, but it was really hard to keep up with, and I always feel like I'm giving one char more attention than the other

Only when it's a single-post duo
such as a sibling dynamic, or a teacher-student dynamic or they're from the same setting, I feel it actually works equally
There's a lot of fun banter in-between and such~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back