• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
True. I don't understand how people can manage more than three characters without losing one's mind. If I did ever want to consider adding another character that would probably be somewhere down the road. Writing as Elliot is enough for me for now lol

Oh yesssss I love writing in duos like that. Sibling dynamic is always fun like that.

i getchu!! i had a duo in the past that worked pretty well cos i could write em both in one post lmao they were a father-son dynamic and a lot of fun to write tbh skdfjdslkf i kinda miss em ;w;

and yee it usually does end up with like one character being more involved than the other ;w; but i am hoping that with my new baby, their personality is.. very much different. so it should make interactions a bit easier?? but idk i'll give it a try! :D i could always yeet em out later in the thread if things dont work lmao

god why is it so hard to find cool outfits tho 😭 i cannot draw humanoids for shit and im having to rely on freakin' picrews for refs lmao i just want a nice outfit for my baby ;w;

True. I don't understand how people can manage more than three characters without losing one's mind. If I did ever want to consider adding another character that would probably be somewhere down the road. Writing as Elliot is enough for me for now lol
For AEGIS I had 4/5, but it worked in that setting because it was incredibly slow-paced. We would often freeze the entire thread for months to let people's real lives settle again and then come back to it, so it was very manageable to have 4 chars in the same thread all in different scenes. Outside of AEGIS I wouldn't dare going further than a duo.

Oh yesssss I love writing in duos like that. Sibling dynamic is always fun like that.
Only canon chars I do are Kagamine Rin and Len, the vocaloids, and omg that sibling dynamic is a riot!!
A lot of it is headcanon ofc, their inner workings as androids and the whole setting they're from are all things I build up upon from the little context playing a vocaloid give me, which is probably why they're my only canon chars.

But having an extroverted, emotional tomboy-ish sister and then an introverted, rational, more reserved brother bantering and interacting with others together is amazing.
I legitimately love and really miss those two >3<

i getchu!! i had a duo in the past that worked pretty well cos i could write em both in one post lmao they were a father-son dynamic and a lot of fun to write tbh skdfjdslkf i kinda miss em ;w;
Parents with their kids can be really entertaining too! I remember that for AEGIS chapter 5 it was a school competition/exam sort of thing, like a wipeout course and Cecilia's parents showed up as volunteers and that whole scene with them being the goofy parents they are and embarrassing the heck out of Cecil who they hadn't seen since she was like 3-5 is still one of my favorite things to this day XD

and yee it usually does end up with like one character being more involved than the other ;w; but i am hoping that with my new baby, their personality is.. very much different. so it should make interactions a bit easier?? but idk i'll give it a try! :D i could always yeet em out later in the thread if things dont work lmao
Oooooh, that's a good point! Having diverging personalities could help!

god why is it so hard to find cool outfits tho 😭 i cannot draw humanoids for shit and im having to rely on freakin' picrews for refs lmao i just want a nice outfit for my baby ;w;
Look, if you find a good FC that you'd like a clothing change for, that's gonna take work, would be something of a couple days but I can totally edit it for you. I already do that work for myself constantly anyways XD

ohhhh very nice!!! most of my muses are canon ones ;w; i have.. a few tbh lmao. but my duo was hank and connor from dbh?? like their dynamic just reeks of father-son lmao they were fun to play together ehehehe

i've also played a few more duos in private threads i've had with friends skskskks i had a gang boss and her robot bodyguard at one point?? and also same gang boss and her assassin girlfriend lmfao things get wild sometimes XD but tbh ive only really been playing more than one character in private threads recently lol im kinda excited to be trying it again for a group thread ksksksks

i think i might just write a written description tbh LSDJFSDKL and find an outfit later or something?? i suck at writing appearances tbh but eh,, ocs make it hard to get good pics for sklsjdlfksjfskdlfsd

i think i might just write a written description tbh LSDJFSDKL and find an outfit later or something?? i suck at writing appearances tbh but eh,, ocs make it hard to get good pics for sklsjdlfksjfskdlfsd
They really do! It's like 3 hours of pinterest/pixiv grinding, and more a couple days of editing depending on what I'm doing with it ^^'
Picture editing is a good skill to have for truly desperate moments XD
Just a bit upsetting that my coloring skills and linearting skills are so disparaging now as a result, but one day I'll catch it back up, one day.

Changing entire outfits is probably the most time consuming of them all, only losing to that one furry attempt that is still not done (my char is a werecat).
I'm not too happy with the shape of things for that one so it's a tad discouraging, I might just try to fix it waaay later : P

Conclusion, this takes a whole lot of freaking patience to do!

okay, oh my god i am literally beyond sorry i 😭
Naaah Zeno Ori just introduced a new char on the same page, so I'd say you're just in time!
Nothing before that is really too important anyway, just a lot of chatting >3<

kinda gave up with a wholeass written description and am just like.. including random details instead lmao but this form is coming along well so far tbh!! i might need to get a new macro for em and might steal the one bloody uses tbh lmao but i don't think i have long to go ehehehhe

Lmaoooo go ahead and use it. I posted up the code somewhere on this thread hehe. And nice! I am excited to see them

For AEGIS I had 4/5, but it worked in that setting because it was incredibly slow-paced. We would often freeze the entire thread for months to let people's real lives settle again and then come back to it, so it was very manageable to have 4 chars in the same thread all in different scenes. Outside of AEGIS I wouldn't dare going further than a duo.
Ah yes. For slower-paced rps it's much easier to manage more than usual.

Only canon chars I do are Kagamine Rin and Len, the vocaloids, and omg that sibling dynamic is a riot!!
Yesssssss I love those two! The Kagamine twins are the bestttt

Oooo they look great! A nice demon-looking person. The keen example of a gold-digger

I love it lmaoooo

skaksksjshsv thank!! idek where they came from 😭😭 i don't even play dnd and yet made a freaking tiefling like?? dkshshsuj

Yesssssss I love those two! The Kagamine twins are the bestttt
They're my favorites, with Oliver and GUMI coming second for different reasons and theeeeen, I think Flower and the Meika siblings (Mikoto and Hime) come next actually, like love their voices so much and the songs I've seen them used at are just as great.

And what actually mean there is, Kairiki Bear, mostly lots and lots of Kairiki Bear's works XD

Ohhhh that's a cool OC! And hey, there are many cool things in D&D as both a system and a setting, so like I totally understand pulling influences from the whole medieval fantasy thing, I do the same thing and only really got to play it for real like, once. Despite having made many characters for it that never got used.

Thynn sounds fun, I was instantly reminded of Thae as I read the personality, then it took a completely different turn and came back at the 'flirts with everyone' portion XD
Good thing we have Lero this time, 'cause the group would not be capable of handling two flirty members at once : P

I'm excited to see them in action!

i will prolly go ahead and do a lil intro for thynn prolly tomorrow?? am feeling kinda crappy atm and don't have the energy to do it tonight sfkldjsdf ;w;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back