• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
It issss! He's so cute

Smoothie dates for the winnnnn. Bonus points for it being made by Elliot himself

yesssss
we both know who's big spoon though-
Hehe. With heights that different it's quite obvious. Though If Mono is currently 3'6 Elliot is only like a foot taller. He'd be somewhere around 4'8 and 4'10

Hehe. With heights that different it's quite obvious. Though If Mono is currently 3'6 Elliot is only like a foot taller. He'd be somewhere around 4'8 and 4'10
omg mono's the def bottom and the really lovey/clingy bf who is adorable though
now my romantic feelings wanna do a slice of life 1x1 with them

omg mono's the def bottom and the really lovey/clingy bf who is adorable though
now my romantic feelings wanna do a slice of life 1x1 with them
Oooo I'm not sure how Elliot would act. He'd definitely be a shy one at first but over time he'd probably get a bit clingy himself. Always wanting to hang out and do all sorts of things together
Hehe that sounds like fun. I wouldn't mind doing something like that

Oooo I'm not sure how Elliot would act. He'd definitely be a shy one at first but over time he'd probably get a bit clingy himself. Always wanting to hang out and do all sorts of things together
Hehe that sounds like fun. I wouldn't mind doing something like that
AWw they would be so cute tho!!! mono will demand hug-gels and cuddles all the time
OMG YES IM STARTING IT though i aint goona give long ass responses so it cant move a little yah know?

AWw they would be so cute tho!!! mono will demand hug-gels and cuddles all the time
OMG YES IM STARTING IT though i aint goona give long ass responses so it cant move a little yah know?
I can imagine Mono running around with little octopus Elliot in his arms. Very cute hehe
And I get thattttt. I don't make replies as long in 1x1s compared to groups.

I can imagine Mono running around with little octopus Elliot in his arms. Very cute hehe
And I get thattttt. I don't make replies as long in 1x1s compared to groups.
imagine everyone going to bed and right as mono is bout to sleep ellliot is like;
'nah u with me'

kinda feeling trashy today y'all ;w; idk if im gonna be too active tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back