• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Steve *breaths*

Everyone: "Its treason then"
Should have thought about that before calling everyone by something more than their names XD
Also threatening Elliot with the axe, the poor octopus baby ^^'

I'm here unless I go napping... That's pretty much the extent of any routine I have XD

i'll be around until i post and then probably crash? tho tbh i have said i'm gonna crash before and then ended up actually going to sleep like three hours later lmao

eh feck it i might stick around for a bit sskksksks writing that damn post made me less sleepy, which is kinda ironic considering the contents MSKLDFJSKFLS

Five trying to sleep, in the distance slowly fades in louder and louder

"somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me, I AINT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED" the door flings off ifs handles as ragnarok is there, having kicked it open

Five trying to sleep, in the distance slowly fades in louder and louder

"somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me, I AINT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED" the door flings off ifs handles as ragnarok is there, having kicked it open
MSDLKFJSDFLKSDJFKLSD PLEASE 😭

Id like to say the Orcas person ragnarok mentioned is as chaotic and stupid as ragnarok is, and the dm has like
made up shitty awesome versions of songs that he sings and its honestly fantastic

my friend bought me a cat game on steam yesterday and now i am addicted to this game skskkskksks i get to be a cat and im love cats 😭

It's fine, I'm super depressed on my end so-
I might just be missing all day or something, the silence will make it worse ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back