• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Not bad, just jarring and a bit sudden
Though now that someone has already posted after you and acknowledged it, I'd rather you did not change it u.u

If you didn't like the idea
Or rather, would be regretful about it as you are,
Then why did you go with it, if you don't mind me asking? ^^'
I don't usually have a plot planned out so I go with what I'm feeling at the time. So anything could really happen with my cs.

I don't usually have a plot planned out so I go with what I'm feeling at the time. So anything could really happen with my cs.
Ah I see... It's a result of using a base concept with very little depth to it
In that way it has some lines, but it's otherwise highly mutable in nature...

Well, if it helps anything, I've been thinking about stuff!

So Riza's like a dragon right? Or at least part dragon?
Because I was thinking, given that dragons are hoarders and also have the tendency of going in long hibernation
It would make sense for them to have not sleepwalking, but incredibly weak sleep.
That way they could defend themselves quickly if someone were to come bothering them and their things

So if Riza's kind is like an evolved form of dragons, or a branched path somewhere, that they have quirky sleep wouldn't be unrealistic
Yes I'm dropping science on this, it's what I do best XD

Oh! And then if she's really hot-blooded, like I've been assuming
(Oops should have asked!)

Then she doesn't hibernate in the winter like I think most reptiles do...
Unless she is cold-blooded, but lives in a really warm environment, then she might have techniques to regulate body heat like some desert lizards.

oh probably! i was thinking it might just bc of the weekend but that makes sense
feckin valentines day man more like "feck singles" day amirite 😭😭😭

I'm not too happy about Riri being on a family trip and too far away for our typical vc'ing sessions on Valentine's ^^'

All we can do is enjoy the candy. It'll be discounted soon enough Lol </3

sksksjsksj i might buy some chocolates honestly lmao last year i bought myself a feckin stuffed cat-unicorn 💔

Steve really just skips through events are he lays down in the bed, it isn't even freaking actual sleeping XD

yee i think so ;w; ill try and get a post up and then prolly crash for the night ehehe

I can't post until Jeff does again, but he works weekends so let's all have patience with him >3<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back