Amia Academy the school of mystery!(accepting)

Ray,Jay and Rima ran towards the roof looking for Nichole Jay then slammed the roof door open then saw Nichole and Haoru "Nichole!" Ray shouted.

Nichole jumped losing her footing. "AHHH!!!!"falling. Spirit grabbed her dress in his jaws not letting go. Haou smirked."well well well..."

"Nichole!" Ray shouted she then looked at Haoru "You bastard why dont you just leave her alone!" she yelled as Jay and Rima ran towards Nichole.

Sage awkwardly stood behind Robin as the siblings exchanged words. He shuffled his weight from foot to foot, eyeing Paige nervously. She doesn't like me, does she? He edged his way even further behind Robin, slipping his hands into his pockets.

Paige wasnt stupid, she saw him. Saw him hiding there behind her taller brother. She pushed Robin aside and looked at Sage,"Why are you hiding?" Her face looked concerned.

"Maybe hes scared of you!" Robin teased

Paige glared at him...

Alex watched the airplane disappear from sight.She looked over at her phone, it just sat there on her bed.She walked and grabbed her phone.She went through her text messages and read them again.She laughed to herself "Am I really this lonely?"

Sage scowled at Robin. "I'm not scared of her." he said defiantly, glancing back at Paige. He then proceeded to subtly make his way back behind Robin. "I just... don't really know how to act..?" he asked, more than stated. 
Griffin looked up and saw something flying in the sky, and watched as it landed a few feet in front of him. He picked it up and saw that it was a paper airplane. He saw some writing on it and blinked, unfolding the paper. "Somebody Get Me Out Of This Cruel World." he read out loud. "... Huh."

Alex turned off her phone and looked back out the window once more.She grabbed her jacket and decided to go outside.She walked down the hall and went out into the barren courtyard.

Paige giggled,"You dont have to 'act' in any way, silly!" She smiled and shook her head,"Just be yourself~!" She added.

Robin looked at Sage behind him,"Yea dont worry her bark is harder than her bite" he winked.

"Are you implying im a dog?..."

"N-No!"

Rima quickly grabbed one of Nichole hand not giving a damn about Haoru she then tried to pull her up meanwhile Jay was behind her also pulling so that Rima also did not fall.

Nichole whimpered and used the wall to steady herself. she let out a calm breath and flipped back onto the roof. she took gymnastics so shes flexible.

Jay and Rima fell back as Nichole flipped onto the roof "I want to transfer already." Rima said with wide eyes "Yeah you will get that feeling alot." Jay said sighing with relief.

"Oh no!" Jay said as he pulled Nichole close "I saved your life and I get a crappy hug and a kiss on the cheek!" Ray then hit him on the back of the head along with Rima " Ungrateful." Ray said as she grabbed Nichole "You could do better she said as he hugged Nichole but Jay then grabbed her back "Shut up." he said rolling his eyes Rima then sighed "She is not a toy guys." she said with a sweet smile "Who asked you!" Ray and Jay said at the same time "Excuse me?" Rima said putting on a devilish face "N-nothing." Ray and Jay said a bit scared "Thats what I thought." Rima said with a smile.

"Yes, very." Jay said as he held Nichole Ray rolled her eyes and pouted "So selfish you never share." Rima then laughed a bit "Glad to know you haven't changed a bit Ray." Ray smiled "Ehehe yeah."

((Lol))

Jay laughed as spirit licked his face "Ummm we should probably get off of the roof." Rima said with a nervous smile as she pointed to Ray, she was wrapped up in a ball swaying back and forth "We are so high up." Ray said as she she held a terrified look on her face.

Sage shook his head, still edging away from Paisley. He watched the two for a moment before sighing. "That's not really the problem." he said, scratching the back of his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back