Amia Academy the school of mystery!(accepting)

Nah It's good I got it -Rose picked up her trash and walked over to the trash can again. She looked over to where the creepy dude that was looking at her earlier was and caught him staring again, this time at her butt. Rose grew angry and mouthed to him before he turned his head away, 'stare again and I'll cut you' pulls out her dagger to show what she meant and puts it back away before walking back over to Griffin. The guy stopped staring at her and Rose smiled at Griffin while whispering to him with her hands cupped around her mouth.- Some people just don't learn until they have to learn it the hard way. -She laughs.-

Griffin threw his own trash away, frowned, and glanced at the guy. He scowled before looking back at Rose. "I told you to tell me if he kept bugging you." he said, slightly irritated at both Rose and the guy. He turned to walk towards the door and opened it, stepping aside to let Rose out first.

-Rose smiled at Griffin and then walked through the door and said in a goofy but precise way.- Why thank you kind sir! -Rose glares at the guy once more pulling out her knife and showing it to him and then puts it away again, waiting for Griffin outside.- I didn't know he was staring until when I looked over6, but if he looks over again I warned him that I'd cut him. And this girl isn't kidding. -Rose points to herself with a serious and straight face on then smiles and giggles a little. She seemed so innocent but when it came to violence, she was very violent.-

Griffin slowly nodded, but said nothing. He raised an eyebrow at Rose before starting to walk again. What is with all the violent girls at this school...? He stuffed his hands in his pockets. Come to think of it... I haven't even met a guy yet.

Alex stared at the wall.She ran her hand through her hair, grabbing her phone and looking through her contacts.She called her mom just so she can talk to someone.She waited for her mom to answer.

"Hello?" Alex sighed and closed her eyes."How is Maryam doing?" she asked calmly, putting her mom on speaker."Fine how are you, Alex? Did you meet anybody yet?"."I met a guy, I don't know if I should consider him a friend or not.We haven't hung out or anything, just made small talk" she said, staring out the window.She didn't hear anything on the line."Mom, you there?" "I have to go Alex, have a good time there" Alex closed her eyes and hung up.

"Alright fine its just that..my dads been bothering me and thats why i ran away..and ive been sort of regretting it...thats it." Robin explained brieflym.

-Rose smiled at Griffin and skipped over to the school gates backwards so she could see if Griffin was following. She giggled a little and continued.-

Sage frowned and looked down at the floor. "Oh... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..." he trailed off, looking up at the sky.

Griffin smiled and shook his head as he watched Rose. His face screwed up when a lady bug flew right in front of him and he took a step back, trying to get it away from his face.

Alex got up slowly. She got a piece of paper and wrote Somebody Get Me Out Of This Cruel World.She made it into a small airplane and opened up her window.She tossed the airplane out of the window and watch it fly towards the front of the school. She looked at the ground "Airplanes and animals get freedom from a place...but why not people like me?" she whispered to herself.She closed her window and watched it fly from the glass.

Robin playfully punched him in the shoulder,"Ahh dont worry about it." He laughed.

"THERE YOU ARE!" an upset Paige stormed towards the two.

"Huh?"

"You didnt even know that me and another girl were in trouble?!"

"What?" Robin sounded shocked.

"Ah! Never mind...." she sighed heavily and calmed down,"I was just scared...." She said quietly, hugging herself.

Robin knew the feeling, no one was there for her! Hes her older brother and shouldve been there, he realized this and felt a little guilty,"Im sorry..." he said.

Paige scoffed,"Its alright..."she smiled.

(( *Bangs head against a wall repeatedly* FML FML, FML!! I missed so freaking much! >^< what happened so far... again FML! ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back