Amia Academy the school of mystery!(accepting)

"Well then, What is it?" Paige asked with eyebrows curled up almost looking kinda sad.

"Yeah then whats the problem? I mean she cant be intimidating, look how short she is!" Robin pointed out.

Paige ignored the comment,"Do you just not like girls all together? Ill understand if you dont, you can tell me." She smiled.

Jay stopped in his tracks and held his hand out "Rima, you still have the gun right?" Rima sighed and gave Jay the silver pistol Ray then laughed "Well this is going to be good." she said with a smile Jay then cocked the gun and aimed it at one of the boys "I give you people five seconds before I shoot you all in the head." he said quite seriously Ray then started to count down from five with a smile.

Jay still shot at one of the boys but missed "Crap." he said under his breath he then gave the gun back to Rima and picked up Nichole "Thank you for the gun." he said with a smile "Uhh no problem." Rima said as she put the gun back into her bag "Well that wasn't fun." Ray said disappointed.

Sage panicked. "Ah, well, no that isn't it! I mean- It's sort of a long story. I've never really been comfortable around girls, seeing as I only had an older brother, and well, I-I'm not even that comfortable around guys either... I'm just used to them more than- I've always been just really awkward and... Yeah." He blushed and gave Paisley a confused stare. "What do you mean by not liking girls...?"

"Wow..." Rima said as she looked at Jay "Well isn't she a pretty little daisy." "Yep." Jay replied with a smile meanwhile Ray was just laughing "Ray... I worry about you." Rima said looking over at Ray "Hehe sorry." Ray said as she wiped a tear away from her cheek.

"Well I see that." Rima said with a little smile, she hadn't expect Nichole to be the violent type but she guessed that she had judged her to quickly

"I'll go." Ray said with a smile then she grabbed Rima "You will come to." Ray then looked at Jay "Are you coming?" "Ah, no I have to do some things." Jay said as he started to walk away "But I will meet you guys there." he said with a smile as he disappeared around a corner.

Ray and Rima were sitting on the bleachers watching "So are you guys coming back home?" Rima said looking at Ray "Yeah maybe on the weekend." Ray said with a sigh as her facial expression kind of grew depressing.

Nichole grabbed her ribbon twirling it doing her routine. she jumped through the air looking graceful as can be. she did flips while in the air and landed on one foot. "tada!"

Ray got off of the bleachers and tackled Nichole "Aww you are just so adorable." Ray said in a baby voice "Ray give the girl some space." Rima said with a little smile as she walked down the bleachers.

"Yeah it fine." Ray said as she stuck her tongue out at Rima "Oh shut up Ray." Rima said slightly laughing as she stuck her tongue out back at Ray.

"Well someone seems hungry." Rima said looking at Nichole as she blushed "Can we order pizza!" Ray said craving pizza "Uhhh sure..." Rima said "Is that ok with you Nichole?"

"Woop Wooop!" Ray said as she ran out the door "I'll go get the stuff!" Rima sighed "Oh god, Ray!" she said as she watched Ray leave the gym.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back