Amia Academy the school of mystery!(accepting)

Alex looked at Rose and smiled."People need to be brave and try to meet other people.But then again, I shouldn't be talking.I didn't like meeting people when I was younger" she said, looking over at a tree.

(Due to some something that has come up in my life recently I will not be very active, better to say not very active at all.So if I do take forever to reply to anything, this will be my excuse.Have a nice day)

(im not getting alerts D: im not sure why DX...so....whats happening so far? T^T)

(FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF------ Ill go back _ _ll lolz) 

CinderIsBack said:
Sage shook his head, still edging away from Paisley. He watched the two for a moment before sighing. "That's not really the problem." he said, scratching the back of his head.
Paige tilted her head,"Hm? Then whats wrong?" She frowned and sounded a little sad.

"Dont push him, he doesnt have to say anything if he doesnt want to Paige..." Robin sounded stern his "wise older brother" self came out for a moment as he looked at his sister. He looked back at Sage and grinned putting an arm around his neck,"Ah dont worry you dont have to explain"

Sage blinked and tried to give Paige a look that said "Sorry." He didn't speak, however. In fear that he might, as people say, "word vomit". He blushed when Robin put an arm around his neck and he slightly shrunk back into himself.

Paige sighed a bit,"Okay then...." She put her hands behind her back and walked away, staring at the ground wondering what she did wrong.

Robin looked at Sage and shrugged and shook his head then looked at his sister walking away.

Sage frowned as he watched Paige walk off. "I'm sorry." he said for the - he had actually lost count - time that day. He turned to look at Robin. "Now she thinks I don't like her." he said sadly.

Robin smiled at him reassuringly,"Ah dont worry. She'll get over it!" he looked over at Paige again,"I think..." he frowned,"C'mon lil bro dont worry!" He ruffled his hair again to change the mood.

Alex closed her eyes and then looked back down at her boots.She put her hands in her pockets and stared at the shine of the sun reflecting off of it.She blinked as her eye sight became blurry.

Sage closed one eye as Robin messed with his hair. "Hey! Leave the hair alone." he huffed while trying to fix it. His blue eyes blinked up at Robin as he tilted his head to the side. "Lil bro...?"

Robin looked at Sage,"Sorry....i wont call you that then....ha ha' He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

Sage stared blankly at Robin before letting out a huff of air. "No, I didn't say you couldn't call me that. I was just wondering, is all." he said, giving Robin a lopsided grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back