• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Akira grins, and nods. "Yeah, let's do that," she says as she stands up, and pushes the button on the elevator to take them to the place where they had been served breakfast. If Laura was still asleep, Akira would just carry the girl with her right arm as they went to get snacks.

@Shammy the Shamrock @JPax42

Ann walked out and soon tripped on something "OW! What was th-" she looked down to her surprise to see a small turtle. Joy came to her eyes as she picked it up "OTTIS?!?!"

Ottis grumbled something before looking up to see a familiar face. He did a running motion to show his happiness as he had finally found her. He then felt her pulled him into a hug.

@JPax42 @Crystal Cali

Last edited by a moderator:
rosehearted said:
Confused, Valentina stumbled alongside him. "Huhhhmm?? Party's over?" She pouted.
@YoungX
James nodded. "Yeah. In any case let's get you somewhere safe. I know just the place." He would lead her back to the GLASS building where he would place her in an empty room with a bed. From there he would guard the outside of the room.

Valentina walked over to the wall and yelled, "Trashcan! May I!" Then she turned around and flopped down onto the bed, legs askew.

"Really wannanother drink... Hmmm..."

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
Valentina walked over to the wall and yelled, "Trashcan! May I!" Then she turned around and flopped down onto the bed, legs askew.
"Really wannanother drink... Hmmm..."

@YoungX
"Anymore and you'll be too intoxicated. Since your under GLASS protection you can sleep here without worry. Which reminds me... should I contact your father about your whereabouts?"

@rosehearted

"This is Otis! He's from the farm I lived at, dad got him for me by winning a game at the county fair." She looked down at the turtle who curled up in his shell. "He was my best friend......well boy, you're my best female friend!"

@JPax42 @Crystal Cali

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#8000ff]Ann leaned against her "Ok! I would like to enjoy movies with you." She curled up before realizing they were still in the elevator. "Can we go get snacks for the movies. Laura at the bowl."[/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20513-jpax42/ said:
@JPax42[/URL] @Crystal Cali

Jason looked up "Pretty much.....are we going in," he asked going slowly towards it with his hand on his holster. "I feel like i'm in one of those shows with the talking dog with a lisp."

@Jillybear265
"Yay! Hold on." She took off her sunglasses and brought out another pair, they wear normal seeing glasses, she only had to wear them in the dark. She then pulled out a small flashlight and turned it on. "Adventure." She whispered, entering the decrepit house. The wood floor moaning under her heavy steps.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Pike moaned back to consciousnesses. He looked around his containment unit, it seemed to be some kind of all white cell. They seemed to be trying to make Pike feel at home, four course meal, drink and even television. They had even left his mask. Still he couldn't trust this. Is it drugged, poisoned even what about the television some kind of subliminal messaging. Pike didn't ouch the food and made sure that the Tv was off. For now William lay on his bed think of a way out, and hoping Anella got away. @JPax42

After somehow escaping being held at gunpoint, Hilbert took it upon himself to report her to GLASS since they seem to be the law enforcement around here. He would enter a GLASS building to report the girl he met to the authorities.

@JPax42

Katherine and Tristin

"Get off." Tristin was still clinging to Katherine, rocking back and forth on the woman's shoulders. "Okay then." Katherine grabbed Tristin by one of the magnetic straps and flung her into the pool. "Meanie!" Katherine knelt beside the water. "Well, have fun. And please give me the magneti-" Katherine closed her eyes because Tristin pulled off the magnetic thing in front of her. "There happy?" Katherine stared in shock, although her face didn't show it.

Katherine threw it to the side and walked over to Pike's prison. She had contained whatever annoyance she had with Tristin and opened the cell door. The guards had left.
"Mr. Pike. I don't think you're very comfortable even though some arrangements were made to ease your imprisonment. Maybe it's because you're guilty for what you did?"

@SirGrey

Hugo

The twelve foot panda stood up when he saw a random guy walk into the building. Hugo was playing Goat Simulator on a tablet.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine and Tristin
"Get off." Tristin was still clinging to Katherine, rocking back and forth on the woman's shoulders. "Okay then." Katherine grabbed Tristin by one of the magnetic straps and flung her into the pool. "Meanie!" Katherine knelt beside the water. "Well, have fun. And please give me the magneti-" Katherine closed her eyes because Tristin pulled off the magnetic thing in front of her. "There happy?" Katherine stared in shock, although her face didn't show it.

Katherine threw it to the side and walked over to Pike's prison. She had contained whatever annoyance she had with Tristin and opened the cell door. The guards had left.
"Mr. Pike. I don't think you're very comfortable even though some arrangements were made to ease your imprisonment. Maybe it's because you're guilty for what you did?"

@SirGrey

Hugo

The twelve foot panda stood up when he saw a random guy walk into the building. Hugo was playing Goat Simulator on a tablet.

@YoungX
Hilbert would notice a large panda playing a game on a tablet. He had seen stranger things before, but this was definitely a first. This would one of those moments where his uncanny ability to talk to animals comes in handy. "Excuse me but do you know where I can report someone? This girl basically held me at gunpoint and basically let me go for some weird reason." He then went on to describe the girl.

@JPax42

Hugo

Hugo responded in his British accent. "Bah you don't need to talk to me like that! Just speak normally and I'll understand everythin', ye? My name's Hugo."

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Hugo
Hugo responded in his British accent. "Bah you don't need to talk to me like that! Just speak normally and I'll understand everythin', ye? My name's Hugo."

@YoungX
Hilbert would wonder why a panda had a British accent, but he would roll with it "Hi there Hugo. Names Hilbert. Anyway so yeah this girl basically first bit me on the hand then smacked me on the head then ran around me. After that she held me at gun point then for some just let me go." Hilbert then again went on to describe what she looked like.

@JPax42

Hugo

"That's a girl named Tiffany from TEST. She's really...she's not alright in the head if you get what I'm saying. Bloody little dragon. Oh, also don't try to hit her unless you want to fall on ye bum. I don't know how she does it, but she knows what you're gonna do." Hugo put his hands on his snout, sort of like a facepalm. "It was my job to guard 'er when she wasn't in high security but she assaulted a teenage boy. And not with her fists..."

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Hugo
"That's a girl named Tiffany from TEST. She's really...she's not alright in the head if you get what I'm saying. Bloody little dragon. Oh, also don't try to hit her unless you want to fall on ye bum. I don't know how she does it, but she knows what you're gonna do." Hugo put his hands on his snout, sort of like a facepalm. "It was my job to guard 'er when she wasn't in high security but she assaulted a teenage boy. And not with her fists..."

@YoungX
"Wait... TEST? I already met Igor who I've done a job for. So this city is just full of weird things isn't it?" He sighed as he asked that question. "I've dealt with a marijuana drug lord who has the power to make others feel intoxicated, a rapist with two left hands that possessed matter condensing cannons, and a few others... just another one on the list. Anyways the point is... she held me at gunpoint. Isn't it GLASS's job to take care of people like her?"

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
Hugo

"She was in high security in TEST. You want to give GLASS a call?" Hugo stood up on two legs and reached behind the desk, then handing a phone to Hilbert.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Hugo
"She was in high security in TEST. You want to give GLASS a call?" Hugo stood up on two legs and reached behind the desk, then handing a phone to Hilbert.

@YoungX
"Yeah sure thanks," he said as he took the phone from Hugo. From there he would call whomever was on the other end of the phone.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin was casually doing calculus at the bottom of a swimming pool when the freaking phone rang. Tristin tried to ignore it and continued working but nobody picked up. She quickly went to the surface and saw that the stupid phone was far away. She then looked down. GLASS badge. She pressed the badge. "Subcommander Tristin Winters speaking from GLASS, take-out or delivery?" Tristin snickered softly but didn't know how the phone call sounded in the other end, but water was sloshing around and being annoying.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin was casually doing calculus at the bottom of a swimming pool when the freaking phone rang. Tristin tried to ignore it and continued working but nobody picked up. She quickly went to the surface and saw that the stupid phone was far away. She then looked down. GLASS badge. She pressed the badge. "Subcommander Tristin Winters speaking from GLASS, take-out or delivery?" Tristin snickered softly but didn't know how the phone call sounded in the other end, but water was sloshing around and being annoying.

@YoungX
"Wait what? No this isn't the Krusty Krab. It's a civilian calling about a Tiffany from TEST who basically held me at gunpoint and let me go for no reason." He would go more in depth about what happened and stuff. "So yeah... I was hoping you guys can do something about her? Hugo said that she has the power to know what a guy's gonna do."

@JPax42

Tristin

"Oh it's that...uh...we'll do something about her..." Tristin looked at the badge for a second. "Alright I'll forward your call to the superhuman detainment facility. Thanks you for the report." Tristin forwarded the call and hung up. Someone else would be on the line when Hilbert spoke.

@YoungX

"Oh have you been reading the cosmopolitan guide to psychology" Pike said in a bitter sarcastic voice. He stay laid down not wanting to look Katherine in the eye. He still carried some guilt, but that wasn't the reason. "How do I know you haven't the drugged the food or the like" Pike explains this time in a solo bitter tone. "Go ahead ask those question you have?" @JPax42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back