• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor nodded to Hilbert. "Here is pay." Igor handed 2000 to Hilbert and sent him on his merry way.

@YoungX
As Hilbert went on his way he would be astounded by this. "2000 for watching 14 inch nopes? Well I'm not complaining but... ok." From there he would walk through Lithium.

(Open for interaction)

MrEvilMexican said:
"Girl, leave me alone, or I may release... What's his face....... Frog'Sarron on you or something..." He said as a joke. To be honest, he didn't believe in that Sanfield shenannigans, nor did he believe in gods.
@JPax42
@JPax42

Laura

Laura sighed. "But I can watch whatever I want! I even have this little thing that lets me access ALL the GLASS files!" Laura was interrupted by the sight at the door of her room. Her mouth dropped wide open, then turned into a scowl.

Katherine and Tristin

What a wonderful sight. Tristin had her arms above her head, angrily staring at whoever was in the room. Tristin was sitting on Katherine's shoulders. Katherine had shattered into a jumpsuit, but Tristin made no effort to at least cover the magnetic undergarments.
"I wanna watch TV!" Tristin's eye twitched as she tapped something on her leg. Immediately, the monitor remote flew off the bed and onto one of Tristin's 'magnets.' "Fifty Shades of Grey? Really Laura? How about we watch something better like..." Tristin straddled onto Katherine's shoulders, much to the woman's discontent. Tristin then changed the video to GLASS officers beating the crap out of each other, a man in the back watching and nodding. Next to the man was a girl with platinum blonde hair, a red eye with three pupils, and a blue eye. On the other side of the man was a shorter girl with red hair and a scowl on her face. Katherine's eyes widened. 'Kirstin. Brendan. Harmony.' Katherine threw Tristin onto the ground, who landed with a thud. Tristin rolled over, groaning. "Uughh...the magnets hurt..."

@Crystal Cali @Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:

Anella figured Frog'Sarron was a euphemism, and Anella wasn't going to stick around to find out. "Okay, well, I don't want to see your Frog'Sarron. So...yeah..."

@MrEvilMexican

@MrEvilMexican

Last edited by a moderator:
"Isn't this a horror movie? Like I told you my dad let me watch scary movies. They were cheesy and we laughed but these......This isn't scary. It's trash," she said shaking her head in disappointment.

@JPax42 @Crystal Cali

"Is all good, I'm fine," Valentina said, right as she ordered a second round of the drink she had. She put one of her thumbs up and put it as close to him as she could.

@YoungX

Tiffany

Tiffany was locked under high security after her sexual assault of Thomas Martinez. Today was the day she was released. She had gone slowly insane over the time, her fingers began to twitch and her legs randomly kicked random directions. Heat radiated from the back of her mouth.

(HEHHEHEHE)

Akira raises an eyebrow at Laura's statement. "All the files? Really? Hey, how old are you, Laura?" she added the last question on pretty quick, trying to get Laura to answer just as quickly, without thinking. She then looks over to the TV and watched the GLASS officers beating each other up with a straight face, though she was appalled that this was their behavior. "Do your officers often get into fist fights with each other?" she asks, glancing at Katherine. She looks to Ann and nods. "Yeah, if you want a scary movie, try something like 'The Grudge' or 'Ouija'. Those two are my favorites."

@JPax42 @Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Tiffany was locked under high security after her sexual assault of Thomas Martinez. Today was the day she was released. She had gone slowly insane over the time, her fingers began to twitch and her legs randomly kicked random directions. Heat radiated from the back of her mouth.
(HEHHEHEHE)
(Thomas: Scawy ;-; Ray: I must adopt this child!)

rosehearted said:
"Is all good, I'm fine," Valentina said, right as she ordered a second round of the drink she had. She put one of her thumbs up and put it as close to him as she could.
@YoungX
James would just stop drinking and watch Valentina.

Meanwhile Hilbert continued on his walk through Lithium.

(Hilbert is open for interaction)

Laura

Laura pulled out a gun. It could chamber six armor piercing plasma bolts. And it was given to her by her mom. "I'm 9! What about you? By your face...I'm guessing...ehh....19?" Laura smiled and threw her gun at her mom.

Katherine and Tristin

Katherine lifted her hand and caught the gun, examining it.
"The officers are just training. Normally they're very friendly with each other." Tristin piped up from Katherine's shoulders. "Sometimes too friendly. One time I walked in the showers...let's just say I got dragged into a three way org-MRRF!" Katherine clamped Tristin's mouth and threw her gun back to Laura. "I'd recommend Ouija. Laura, no more Fifty Shades of Gray." Katherine let go of Tristin's mouth, quickly covering the blood that was dripping from her hand. Katherine's expression didn't change, but Tristin opened her mouth to reveal a red smile with Katherine's blood in her mouth. Her mouth was actually quite full with her blood.

@Crystal Cali @Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiffany

Hilbert would feel a sharp pain on his hand. Tiffany had bit into it with her sharpened teeth. "NAM! HAHAHAAHAHA!" Tiffany then smacked Hilbert before running around him again.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tiffany
Hilbert would feel a sharp pain on his hand. Tiffany had bit into it with her sharpened teeth. "NAM! HAHAHAAHAHA!" Tiffany then smacked Hilbert before running around him again.

@YoungX
"Ow the fuck was that for?" Hilbert asked as he would notice a girl running around him. "You bit my hand then slapped my head. What kind of psychos live here?!"

Tiffany

Tiffany smiled and lifted up a gun, pointing it at Hilbert. Her sharpened teeth fit each other perfectly when she smiled and tilted her head. "I don't know maybe people like you. You better watch your back or else you're gonna get-" Tiffany looked around for a second. Her brain began to whirr slightly, and she started talking again. "You better make a split for it."

@YoungX

Akira smiles at Laura. "Close. I'm 23." She watches Ann walk out of the room, a bit saddened by the girl's expression. Akira runs out after Ann, and would leap in the elevator before it closed. "Going out for more snacks?" she calls as she runs, though her tone changes once she catches up with Ann. "Is something wrong?" Akira asks, crouching in front of Ann so their faces were on the same level.

@JPax42 @Shammy the Shamrock

Laura

Laura ran up to the elevator which was closed. But still there. She wedged her hands between the door and pried the three hundred pound door apart, straining. "HNNGGGHHHH LET ME IN!" Laura slipped into the elevator before the doors slammed. "Phewww...." Laura leaned on Ann and fell asleep standing up, something she learned from Tristin.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Crystal Cali

JPax42 said:
Tiffany
Tiffany smiled and lifted up a gun, pointing it at Hilbert. Her sharpened teeth fit each other perfectly when she smiled and tilted her head. "I don't know maybe people like you. You better watch your back or else you're gonna get-" Tiffany looked around for a second. Her brain began to whirr slightly, and she started talking again. "You better make a split for it."

@YoungX
"Me a psycho? Yeah sure call me a psycho the guy just wandering through town-," Then he would noticed that she would let him go. "Go? Well great. I'm outta here," he would grapple hook to a nearby building and would sling away.

Valentina laughed, and picked up her drink. "Okie! I'm gonna go dancin'." She moved fast but clumsily, bumping into people as she made her way back to the dance floor. This time she moved more freely amongst the crowd.

@YoungX

Ann frowned "It's not the same without dad. We use to laugh and talk during the movies, just making fun of the cheesiness of it." She sat down on the floor "Little help, she's a bit heavy for me right now."

@JPax42 @Crystal Cali

rosehearted said:
Valentina laughed, and picked up her drink. "Okie! I'm gonna go dancin'." She moved fast but clumsily, bumping into people as she made her way back to the dance floor. This time she moved more freely amongst the crowd.
@YoungX
James would hurry to the dance floor to keep a sharp eye on Valentina. She seemed to be a bit drunk so he watched her really carefully.

Akira hooks her right arm around Laura, and would be able to easily lift the girl up before sitting down next to Ann, and wrapping her left arm around Ann's shoulders. "Oh, I see. It's hard to have fun when you're doing fun things that you used to always do with someone you miss. But, I'm sure your dad still wants you to have fun doing those things, and hey, if you need someone to make fun of scary movies with, I'm here for you. And if you don't want to do that, because it's kinda you and your dad's thing, then we can do something else fun together. I know I can't replace your dad, but I'm gonna do my best to take care of you and make sure you're happy. Kay?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

"Gimme another drink, Jamesfrey, thanks," Valentina said, noticing his approach. She held out her glass towards him, only for someone's flailing limb to smack it out of her hand.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
"Gimme another drink, Jamesfrey, thanks," Valentina said, noticing his approach. She held out her glass towards him, only for someone's flailing limb to smack it out of her hand.
@YoungX
James would put his shoulder over to Valentina. "You had one too many drinks. Let's get you to rest alright?" He would start leading her towards at least a nearby hotel.

Ann leaned against her "Ok! I would like to enjoy movies with you." She curled up before realizing they were still in the elevator. "Can we go get snacks for the movies. Laura at the bowl."

@JPax42 @Crystal Cali

Jason looked up "Pretty much.....are we going in," he asked going slowly towards it with his hand on his holster. "I feel like i'm in one of those shows with the talking dog with a lisp."

@Jillybear265

Users who are viewing this thread

Back