~Alone~ (RP)

He continued sighing feeling as though he messed up as Aria let go of his hand. "You know I was just playing right" he asked.

"you were?" Aria blinked at him in surprise. her stomach growled loudly and she noticed she was a bit light headed. "i must be so hungry my brain isnt working. sorry about that with all thats happened since i met you my heads all messed up." she smiled a little.

"I know how you feel trust me" he said finishing up on the deer. "Okay now that we have it skinned whats next teacher" he asked looking at her his head on his hands.

Aria smiled a little. "well,we get the venison steaks from here" she said pointing. "let me show you." she repositioned the knife in his hand, put her hand back on his and guided him as they cut off a large chunk of meat.

Mark shuddered quickly dropping the knife as they had cut the venison steak. "Sorry I just remembered how much I hate blood" eh said embarrassed.

"thats fine" Aria said, "theres a creek nearby, go wash your hands and i will finish" she went back to cutting another chunk of meat. "why dont you fetch some water to wash the meat with as well? we passed a kitchen supply store a few minutes ago."

"Oh umm sure thanks no problem" he said heading to the kitchen supply store first. He grabbed a few pots and pans along with some containers and bottles. Mark headed down to the creek first wiping off the blood with a sigh of relief before cleaning off the pots and pans. Once Mark was finally done he filled up the bottels he found before lugging everything behind him walking back to camp. "I don't know what was in that snakes bite but i'm already feeling new" he said setting everything down.

"probably some sort of medicine or painkiller?" Aria guessed. she rinsed off the meat in one pot and handed it to Mark. "the blood is gone so you should be ok to cook it right? im not that great with game meat. i can cook fowl, and small animals thats about it."

"okay" he said confidently looking at the meat once more. "How would you want them cooked though" he asked her thinking of the ways.

"i dont know. we dont have a lot of options with our limited cooking supplies." Aria thought for a moment. "do you have any idea, master chef?" she joked.

"Well" he sai said thinking a little more before an idea popped in his head. "How about this" he said starting the fire as he ran outside and grabbed a small shopping cart putting it over the fire. "We can actually have steaks if you want" he said cutting a piece of the venison before putting it on the home made grill.

"brilliant!" Aria laughed as she looked at the shopping cart. "steak sounds great. i will take mine medium well with a side of mashed potatos and a glass of your finest wine" she pretends to hold a menu.

"Sorry Mam at this place you will have to provide your own supplies for eating" he said rolling his eyes. "On a point what do you want to eat these on" he asked.

"um..... we can dump out two of these water pots and flip them over. the bottoms should be flat enough." Aria suggested. "making me come up with ideas! the nerve! i want to speak with the manager of this joint! where your sense of customer service?" she couldnt help but laugh her way through the joke.

"Mam it went out with your sense of respect now I must ask you to leave before I Alert the Police" he said playing along as he pointed his spatula at the entry way struggling to keep a serious face as he did so.

"Then I'll have to make a citizens arrest" he smiling as he made a quick sneak move getting behind her holding her arms behind her back lightly.

Mark smiled making the siren sound as though coming from a distance." You'll never escape justice criminal" he said feeling a bit victorious.

"i aint no criminal! i just wanted mashed taters!" she said with a southern drawl, "now y'all let me go ya here?" she continued her squirming

Mark couldn't continue anymore as he sat down laughing heavily to her southern drawl. (That's even funnier since I live in Texas :3)

(here, to make it funnier, i live in minnesota. my uncle used to live in texas, hes in florida now, when he comes to visit and for some reason his accent is contagious cuz i talk like a southerner for a few days after he leaves! its hilarious.))

Aria collapsed on the ground next to him. it was too funny, she couldnt stop laughing and started tearing up from laughter.

Mark was finally able to stop laughing enough to save the steaks from being bunt as he put the cooked pieces of venison on the inside of a smaller pot as he put that pot inside one full of cool water to keep the steak from burning them.

Aria finally stopped laughing, "wow that smell amazing!" she takes a deep breath through her nose. "too bad theres no potatos." she fake pouts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back