~Alone~ (RP)

"hes kinda cute once you get used to it." Aria couldnt help it, she had a weak spot for animals of all shapes and sizes. sometimes she was surprised that she hadnt turned into a vegetarian.

He turned over to mark hissed and snapped then turned back to Aria smiling and slithered to her other cheek and licked her

Mark gave the snake a blank look for a minute before slapping the palm on his face. "Alright sn- I mean shaka if you want we can called a truce" he said sighing wondering if the snake could understand what he was saying as he stuck his arm out.

(Sorry guys:( I was on vacation and didn't have time to tell anyone on here lol)

Sienna nodded her head at Brady and than sighed slightly.

"We should probably get going.. It's getting kind of dark." She murmured, glancing up at the grey sky and than to Zahra, who let out a loud growl.

((lol, my turn to go on vacation, might not be able to post. Wing, just have Mark drag Aria around. if you go anywhere just say she is following you. Anon, amke sure shaka behaves while im gone :P ))

Shaka slithers back onto her shoulders and licks her cheek. Brady walked back to his territorry sitting infront of the large doors to his home.

Shaka slithered up onto Aria pointing to the north.

Brady sat in front of the gigantic doors of his home saying a Mantra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back