• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Gears got closer and held up hand. He drew an outline in the sky with his hand "Look. Its a gear!"

He put his hand down and chuckled slightly

seeing it she giggled "it dose look like a gear" she smiled looking at the stars. "he is so close" she thought glancing over at him, she looked back at the sky with a slight blush.

Gears sat there for a second. Wiggled his foot slightly before asking Lin something "So..um..you said you hadn't and don't have a boyfriend. So..um..what type of guys would you like?" His face was going a deep shade of red while he was talking. Gears wasn't sure why he was asking this but he nailed it down to being curious.

she looked over at him then at the sky thinking "well im not really sure.....nice and cute I guess" she looked back to him "what about you in a girl anyway? "

Caroline walked around the area. She was looking for someone to talk to. Or someone in trouble. Or maybe someone in an embarrassing situation. She walked around for a bit when finally Fina woke up. She flew out of Caroline's pocket and hit her head slightly. " Stop doing that! Stop knocking me out! Just stop! That's not ok. Also, you shouldn't be such a sadist. That's not nice. Its better to help others with their trouble than to laugh on them.", she angrily stated. Caroline rolled her eyes. That conscience could be sooo annoying. Why would especially she have to deal with something that unnecessary. She sighed as she kicked a stone in her way. " I should punish you but I don't feel like doing so. Your lucky this time.", she said, bare of any motivation. She kept wandering around, hoping to see something enjoyable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Carolina happily jumped around in her dorm. She jumped on her bed, beside it, everywhere. She couldn't wait for her dorm mate to return so she could finally meet the one she would spent her time with. She hoped for someone nice, so that she would get a new best friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gears sat there for a second "Um...I guess cute? Nice, smart and funny" He wanted to add "Piercing blue eyes, Blue hair, black hood..." But he decided that wouldn't be wise.

she leaned up and looked at him "have you found anyone of interest there are quite a few girls like that around the school" she smiled at him. she knew he was not talking about her when he said cute she knew she wasint cute or funny, so she figured she would help him find someone.

"Uhhh" Gears shrugged slightly "One girl maybe but uh...i don't think she likes me. I mean where friends but that's about it" He wanted to say more but he was afraid he might freak her out.

Caroline did not find someone so she went to her room and sat down. She decided to create a flyer for the fan club.

"

Join the best club in the world!

Are you tired of admiring Inuk for yourself? Do it in the greatest club on earth! Join the "Inuk fan club"all rights preserved!

Not only that we have the only "Inuk Merchandise Store" in the world, we also have a great amount of members. Make friends and be able to be around the greatest asshole on earth.

To join, talk to Caroline Reed, the Chief Executive Officer of the club.

There is a monthly fee of 5$

"

Lin sits up and looks at him "then you should ask her, there is no harm in asking" she smiles at him " and I mean you a nice guy so I dont see why they wouldn't say yes to you " she got up "but we should go find her now before she goes to bed" she said wile brushing her self off offered him her hand "and i guess if you want to do it quick and get a reaction out of it you can always just kiss her" she giggled.

@Blacknife

Gears grabbed her hand and stood up. He wasn't sure if he should go through with her plan. A thought ran through his head "Whats the worst that could happen?"

He brushed himself of and pulled Lins hood back. He lent in so that there noses where barley touching. He was still holding her hand. His face went a deep shade of crimson again.

"I hope she doesn't kill me"

she smiled as he got up but was confused as he pulled her hood back. her smile faded as he got close to her face and a blush took its place she stood there looking at him and waited. what was seconds seemed like minuets. she couldn't move nor did she want to.

Gears lent in closer, turning his head slightly. He hadn't ever done anything like this before. He was running everything he had ever learned through his head but nothing was going to help him. He brought the hand not holding hers up to her face and lent further in.

And locked lips.

There was a small dash of electricity that wrapped around them. The same type that appeared when Gears used his power but nothing happened.

Gears didn't want to pull back.

lin closed her eyes as there lips met she could feel the electricity going around them as her stomach felt like there was butterflys in it. she started to blush as the world around her started to melt away the only thing left was his lips agents hers and the feeling of his body close to her.

Meredith returns a few minutes into the movie and lays down on her stomach with her head on Inuks leg. "Wet wings are so heavy," she mutters softly. @metalcity

Gears pulled back and opened his eyes. His face was the deepest shade of red that the human face could go and he was trying to keep eye contact. He had never done that before. Eventually he coughed slightly before asking "So um...how well did your advise work?"

Inuk smiled and gently stroked Meredith's wings, he was interested in her reaction to what affect it would have. "How you like the film?" He asked.

@Nylana

when his lips left hers the world came back and she opened her eyes to look at him. she smiled shyly at him "it worked grate" she said as the wind picked up her hair making it sway gently. it was her first kiss and it happened just the way she hoped it would.

@Blacknife

Gears smiled down at her and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead "So..um..are we..you know. A thing now?" He wasn't sure if he was going to get the answer he wanted "Because i want us to be a thing"

she looked up at him and smiled the moon light was on her agen as she slowly nodded. her blush was gone and was replaced by the look of happiness, she was so glad it was her he was talking about and that he wanted to be with her even being a dark witch.

Nylana said:
Meredith shivers slightly and her wings twitch under his hand, "It's good." She smiles up at him sweetly. @metalcity
Inuk smiled "Awwww." He teased as he continued stroking her wings. The film's credits started to role up as the film finished "Want to watch another?" He asked, continuing stroking her wings.

@Nylana

Gears held her close for a second before stepping back and looking up at the night sky

"Uh...Now what?" He said looking back down at her. Into her eyes. He was holding both her hands now. They where so soft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back