• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

TheMasquerade said:
Craven left the Auditorium and stood behind a tree to have a sneaky cigarette wondering if anyone would notice. " Those nosy teachers better keep of my back.." he thought.
Caroline wanted to place a flyer on a tree when she saw smoke. " Smoking is not allowed on the school ground. Tell me one good reason to not tell a teacher.", she said, her evil grin returning.

@Ami the breadling

@TheMasquerade

Via/Vio

She had been out and about for sometime now, even though it was fairly late given the time of day. The stars were out and would cast a quite picturesque scene over the courtyard that she now found herself in, her at the moment just looking around at the school that she had now found herself in. She wondered what the days ahead would bring but at the same time wondered if she would even adjust to a place that was so alien to her. With all of that in mind she could hear someone speaking over near some trees and wondered if she should take a look, her curious as to who else would be out at this time of night. She peered around a nearby tree to get a better view and saw two people although she thought there were three but one of the was a bit tiny in comparison.

'I wonder what they are speaking about?' She simply thought as she stepped out from behind the tree that obscured her. 'No idea,' Vio replied to her in her thoughts, chiming in as she cocked her head over to the three of them.

(wont be on for a bit. have a lot to do. Final time.) Meredith nods and quickly gets up and throws another movie into the dvd player. She puts the other one into its case and carefully places it at the top of the stack of dvds on her desk. @metalcity

Craven turned around smirking, he spoke in a rather unsettling voice. "You like money Girlie? I got plenty of ways you can make some... and anyway you know what they say,snitches end up in stitches."

"I'm not threatening you, I am businessman I supply what my customers demand and I could use all the help I could get and even if you don't want money I could give you something else..." Craven spoke still grinning, he looked at the flyer. "I am a busy man, I have better things to do with my time."

@Ami the breadling

"Well,you could say certain substances that nosy government agents are not very fond off, but these dope fiends need to please their habit and I am the person to come to. I also do other business as well but we won't talk much about that." Craven responded. He could feel a third presence so he kept his guard up.

@Ami the breadling

@Mediocritys Muse

" You've said enough to not only make me get you thrown out of this school but arrested. But I won't. This seems rather interesting...", she said. Fina went nearly mad. " You can't mean that! You have to report what he said to a teacher Caroline! Its bad! It will get you into trouble! It will get you a big punishment of you don't! ", she said. Caroline suddenly seemed scared. " P-p-punishment?", she fearfully stuttered.

@TheMasquerade @Mediocritys Muse

@Ami the breadling

@TheMasquerade

Via/Vio

She had only stood there for a moment but she could see that this wasn't something that would care about, the over all posture of the boy was obviously up to no good and she really didn't feel like dealing with such things. 'This is more than a little shady,' she thought to herself as she stood there underneath the tree, Vio reciprocating in her thoughts, 'Yeah it's very obvious that he isn't just out for a smoke.' With that kicking around her head she simply started to walk toward them, her not really paying much attention as she passed not teen feet from where they were standing. When she passed the three of them she waved over at the two girls and offered a light smile, her simply saying as she does so, "Evening."

Last edited by a moderator:
Mediocritys Muse]@Ami the breadling [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11518-themasquerade/ said:
@TheMasquerade[/URL]

Via/Vio

She had only stood there for a moment but she could see that this wasn't something that would care about, the over all posture of the boy was obviously up to no good and she really didn't feel like dealing with such things. 'This is more than a little shady,' she thought to herself as she stood there underneath the tree, Vio reciprocating in her thoughts, 'Yeah it's very obvious that he isn't just out for a smoke.' With that kicking around her head she simply started to walk toward them, her not really paying much attention as she passed not teen feet from where they were standing. When she passed the three of them she waved over at the two girls and offered a light smile, her simply saying as she does so, "Evening."
Caroline started to quickly follow the stranger that just passed. She hoped that the smoker would not bother her anymore. She was scared of the punishment she could get.

"That's right...Caroline , punishment. Not only do you have no evidence to back up that I ever said anything of the sort but even if you do report it the police are going to find it very interesting you had a conversation with me." Craven smirked again.

@Ami the breadling

@Mediocritys Muse

@Ami the breadling

@TheMasquerade

Via/Vio

Via simply looked over her shoulder as she realized that someone was following behind her, it seeming to be the two that was talking with the boy. She caught parts of what the boy was saying and didn't really care for his tone, her replying with a slight shrug as she turns aroudn, "I have no idea what this is about, but it's pretty obvious that I could care less about what you are doing out shading about." She paused and then looked over at the girl who was next to her now, her adding as she looked over at the boy, "If you are doing something illegal it's only a matter of time before you are found out, someone doesn't need to say something to a teacher. I am fairly certain they have their ways of finding the bad apples in the pot after all. Inteimidation in itself is a cowards weapon and I for one find it detestable and not worth my time," with that said she turns and makes her way to the girls dorms, her quite done with this boy. He adding as she walks away, "You two are welcome to come as well, unless you desire this gents lavish company."

Mediocritys Muse]@Ami the breadling [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11518-themasquerade/ said:
@TheMasquerade[/URL]

Via/Vio

Via simply looked over her shoulder as she realized that someone was following behind her, it seeming to be the two that was talking with the boy. She caught parts of what the boy was saying and didn't really care for his tone, her replying with a slight shrug as she turns aroudn, "I have no idea what this is about, but it's pretty obvious that I could care less about what you are doing out shading about." She paused and then looked over at the girl who was next to her now, her adding as she looked over at the boy, "If you are doing something illegal it's only a matter of time before you are found out, someone doesn't need to say something to a teacher. I am fairly certain they have their ways of finding the bad apples in the pot after all. Inteimidation in itself is a cowards weapon and I for one find it detestable and not worth my time," with that said she turns and makes her way to the girls dorms, her quite done with this boy. He adding as she walks away, "You two are welcome to come as well, unless you desire this gents lavish company."
Caroline quickly kept following the girl. She would be a great friend...of Caroline wanted friends, she said to herself.

@Ami the breadling

@Mediocritys Muse

"Some joke that girl turned out to be, I really thought she had it in her, that pathetic looking thing that follows her around in is a real drain on her potential." Craven muttered under his breath. Craven turned away and walked towards the open space to sit down on a bench.

@Ami the breadling

Via

She walks for a bit and eventually makes it to the Girls dorms, her opening the door for the two of them and then walking in behind them after the entered. As she does so she says with a slightly raised brow as she rubs her arms with her hands, it apparent that she was a bit chilly at the moment seeing as how she had not brought a coat with her, "Quite the company you attract," she pauses and lets out a light laugh looking at her little companion fluttering around, "You two attract all sorts don't you." She had a light smile as she starts to walk toward her dorm room, that was only temporary until she could find someone to room with...or at least that is what the dorm adviser told her.

" I'll only say that once, so listen up closely: Thank you very much! ", Caroline muttered. Fina charged her angrily. " Don't be so rude! You should thank her a little nicer! And smile. Don't always look like a rainy day.", Fina angrily hissed at Caroline. Caroline smacked Fina. " Why is my conscience something that annoying? Other can just ignore it, I may not have that pleasure.", she angrily hissed back.

@Mediocritys Muse

@Ami the breadling

Via/Vio

"I think she's rather adorable," she simply stated looking at the sprite like being who flitted around the girl, her then adding with a light laugh, "I have something of a conscious as well, although it's not adorable like her." At that moment Vio spoke up to Via in her thoughts, 'You don't think I'm adorable,' a slight pause came after and then he added, in her thoughts, 'Well she is adorable, never mind.' With that going on in her head she spoke adressing Caroline as she stopped in front of her temporary dorm, which was evident with the word *Temporary* written across the front of the door, "Regardless it's no trouble, I couldn't leave a cutie alone like that anyway."

"Funny I thought it was day." Alex replied sarcastically "I heard you talking about jobs to the other person..." Alex said being uncharacteristically serious "...and now I am sort of interested."

@TheMasquerade

"Is that so?, well then I guess I could arrange something for you but I don't know if I can trust you,how do I know you're not one of those lackeys who work for the police." Craven questioned.

@FalseUser12

@Ami the breadling

Via

She cocked her head to the side as Caroline replied to her comments, her saying in a matter-of-fact way as she opened the door looking back at her, "I actually called the both of you cute." With that said she took a step inside the room and motioned to the both of them, "You're welcome to come in if you want to, it's not much because it's only temporary but it's good enough for me." The room was pretty bare, the only thing that was noteworthy was the bed which had sheets and covers that she had brought to the school when she had first arrived last night. With that said she walks over to the bed and plops down on it, her laying down with a relaxed sigh coming past her lips as she does so...her shoes plopping to the ground beside the bed as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back