• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Gears started walking towards the exit "I am sure they would relise that most of the students arnt here they will call us" Gears walked outside and felt a hundred percent better.

"Oh god thats so much better"

she nodded then tuned to him as he started to talk when they left the room. she smiled at him "im glad you feel better" she wasint sure how he felt about her yet so she had stayed a little ways away from him.

Gears stood up rolled his head around a bit "So what now? We could go chill out somewhere? But apart from that the only other thing i got is my dorm and that's a mess" He smiled childishly at Lin "I got parts for things that don't even need parts in there" He turned around and faced Lin and stepped slightly closer

"So? What will it be?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I...i dont mind were ever you would... like to go" she had started to blush as he stepped closer, it was like him being closer just made her blush for no reason. "but we...umm.. probably shouldn't go to your r-room" she turned away from him slightly "oh no maybe what ever Mr.Roland did have an effect on me" as she thought this her face got redder.

Gears raised an eyebrow as Lin got redder. He didn't think she was affected by the spell.

"Hey..Um..You feeling okay?" He reached out and placed a hand on her forehead.

"Um well we could just chill on the grass i guess.."

lin jumped a bit at his touch then nodded " ya lets do that" she said quickly then started to walk off to the school doors "maybe the night air will cool her off" she thought walking out side . holding the door open for him to go through.

Mr.Ione had watched some children leave and one come in sighing he looked over at Leo " man he sucks at keeping kids under control" he mumbled.

@Maxis Leos

Gears followed Lin out the door and into the calm night air. He hadn't really been up this late in a long time

"Its nice out here isn't it? Calm" Gears was standing there watching the moon high in the sky.

she looked up then nodded , this action caused her hood to fall back and her hair uncover her face. "the moon is lovely" she smiled she loved the night always have, but the moon was her favorite part of the night.

Gears strolled over to the grassy patch next to the gym and collapsed on it. He lay there with his hands behind his head and feet out.

"Join me!" He said still looking up at the sky.

she glanced over to him then back at the moon for a moment then walked over to him and sat down with her knees to her chest. the night air had calmed her down a lot so it was easier to sit next to him. she looked back up at the moon and sighed happily.

Gears wiggled his foot happily "This is kinda romantic" He said as he kept gazing up at the moon "And hey your the perfect person to be here with!" There was a small pause before both his hands flung from behind his head and covered his mouth with a shocked expression. He scuttled back slightly eyes wide open.

"Oh my god! I didn't mean that like...Well i did, but not with you...well no not not with you I...wouldn't want...well no i would but..." The words kept coming out of his mouth like a fountain of bad comments.

There was a little voice in his head that kept shouting to shift some walls up and hide but he couldn't do that. He was knee deep he didn't want to make it worse

Last edited by a moderator:
she looked over at him confused " I-I dont know what you mean" she shook her head. "was he saying he dosint like me or he dose?" she thought watching him freak out. she wanted him to calm down so she reflexively reached out and covered his mouth and just looked at him. the moon was reflecting off her eyes making them look silver as she looked at him.

Gears froze up. He didn't dare move. Her eyes looked dazzling in the moon light. He was so transfixed he didn't even think about moving away. His face was a very deep shade of crimson as she leaned in.

she sat there for a moment then removed her hand "are you ok now?" she asked sitting back to were she was. laying her head on her knees she looked at him and waited, as she tucked some loose hair behind her ear to keep it out of her face.

Gears didn't move for a little bit after she moved away. eventually he shuffled over next to her and sat there, legs out and hands behind him on the grass. He was looking down at her.

"You know your eyes look amazing against the moonlight"

she blushed as she got closer to her "thank you...." she said then leaned back to looked up at the moon. "its strange that there is a full moon on a night we have an emergency" she glanced over at him then back to the moon.

"Not really if you think about it" he said leaning back again to look at the stars "It makes sense it would happen on a full moon"

Gears was just enjoying the moment. He laid back in the grass with Lin.

"Man,you know i miss the southern cross" he said gazing up at the stars "I cant recognize any of these!"

she turned her atenchin to the stars "at least you know the stars iv only stared at them making strange shapes" she said with a small smile. she never bothered to learn them, she new the northern star and that was it.

Gears frowned slightly "What do you mean 'making strange shapes'?" That sounded weird to him. To his knowledge stars dont make strange shapes.

She moved closer and pointed at some stars "like those come together like a teddy bear" she drew the outline with her finger. "it's like clouds that don't move" she knew it sounded funny but thats what they looked like.

Gears shuffles closer so he could see what she was pointing at. He sort of got what she was talking about.

"I kinda get it..."

she smiled "if you dont its alright its just a thing to pass time anyway." she put her hand down on top of his "oh sorry" she moved her hand over blushing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back