• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Not really jas... AND SAVE ME A FIVE YEAR OLD NAMED FAITH KEEPS CLINGING TO ME!!!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(I think like ten first graders pushed a friend and I into the corner of a school gymnasium today)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(One started pushing me and I thought it was just a fun little thing that she was doing, and then more joined in, and then my friend got involved with it somehow, and there were too many of them to break through without physically hurting them)

(Except that one weird kid with a perpetual saliva coating on his chin

He's kind of disgusting)

(And then I got in trouble for letting them do that to me which was kind of bs but also kind of not bs at the same time)

( xD that moment when Six graders think they are cool and call you a "fat f*cking C*nt that sucks D*ck for a living" and then you punch them all)

(And then laugh when they realize that you are a meter taller than them all :D )

(In my experience with 6th graders, most of them think that they're the shit because they are now in middle school and for basically no other reason)

(Sixth graders in Australia are still in primary school and believe that they are god in every religion and form... Not kidding they try and take on the 7th graders that are above them and when not in school they trash talk the 11th graders)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back