• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare gets up and grabs her scthye. "That THING has to die" nightmare growls summoning a hellhoud. "I can hear the crys from it.....it wants to help and i'll help it"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Nick looked around him. Sexy nurse outfit... sexy nurse outfit... still another sexy nurse outfit... He rubbed his chin. He was trying to find something here in the hospital supply room... now where was... aha! That was it! He definitely found it. He pulled it off the wall. Super sexy, sultry nurse outfit! It had a miniskirt, low cut top and everything. Perfect. Many would wonder of indeed Nick was alright in the head, and indeed he wasn't. The thing about constant regeneration is that it affects ones entire body, even ones brain. As such, learning, thinking, and remembering are all done at superhuman levels, which one might think would be great however the fact remains that it is utterly maddening. Imagine walking into a room. Imagine you forgot what you came in the room for. Now imagine that you never had this happen to you ever. Now imagine you are in a wonderfully normal room with wonderfully normal people having a wonderfully normal conversation about this. Imagine the sheer anguish of you not being able to relate to this wonderfully normal experience. Now imagine realizing all of time is simply an illusion, and lunch breaks only doubly so. Now imagine Nick putting on the sultry nurse costume complete with rubber gloves that make a smacking sound as you put them on, for that is indeed what happened as Nick just so happened to burst into the room where Nightmare was, complete with low cut top and miniskirt and shout, "I am your proctologist nurse slamadamadong. Assume the position so I may check your rectum!" He said snapping his right glove on for dramatic affect.

running after Lana Bobbie stumbled at first but continued running. Luckily, she was a great soccer player allowing her to be able to run fast. Easily catching up to Lana she placed her hands on her shoulders. "Shhhh, calm down." She said.

Nightmare glares at nick. "Not now nick!!!" She growled. ((Nick has problems xD )

what on earth))

Lana shrugged her off, panicking. "No, no, no." She mumbled. "Fire, I fell, hit head. No that's a lie. Wait, no I can't remember." Then she stood up straight. "No let's just go back." She turned and headed back for the office

(where do you get these ideas)

Both the girls walked in to the room and saw the most unpleasant sight, Bobbie couldn't help but let out a scream. "My eyes! I'm blind!"

MyX1iMH.gif

((Nick currently))

I literally had to read that twice lol))

Lana's draw dropped and she shifted into something without eyes. A lamp.

Airagog said:
MyX1iMH.gif

((Nick currently))
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT *dies*))

(Simple I'm a fucked up person.)

Nick looked around, legs spread hands on his hips. The exact opposite pose a man wearing a very short miniskirt should be doing, likely blinding all in the room as he walked over to Nightmare, his hips swaying as he walked, placing his hands on the bed in a serious manner. "We have no time! You're possessed! I have to perform an assorcism!" He said as he reached behind him, off camera and pulled out a cross, holding it in front of her, "The amount of butthurt the soul has must be cleansed. We need to perform an assorcism!"

Writer ignores Zac an continues to the nurse. Once she got there she screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?! IM BLIND! HOLY SHIT! SOMEONE KILL ME! PLEASE!" She covers her eyes.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Bobbie said smacking him across the head. "DO YOU WANT TO TRAUMATIZE US FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES?!"

Nightmare smacks upside the head. "SHUT UP NICK AND CHANGE PLEASE NO WANTS TO SEE THAT"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back