• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(She got attacked by a corrupted soul and it stabbed her because it's special.. Ed...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Lol xD i went to special ed when i was in 5th grade don't judge me)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Nick shook his head as he held out the crucifix in front of him, "Ma'am I am detecting extreme levels of butthurt energy from someone in this room. Trust me I'm pretending to be a nurse exorcist proctologist. Also called an assorcist. I must cleanse the area!" He said standing upright and holding the crucifix above his head, legs spread wide in the worst way possible, "I call upon the spirit of the Lord, cleanse the butthurt in this room in the name of the good assorcist." He said taking out a bible from something that I as the narrator refuse to acknowledge indeed just happened because a book can't fit there. He read from it loudly as the folks swear for a moment there was a bright flash as Nick cried out, "The power of Christ compels you!"

Nightmare looks at nick. "Nick......SHUT THE FUCK UP" she smacks him upside the head....again.

Writer covers her eyes screaming wishing she was actually blind. "IM GOING TO FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!"

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare turns away. "GODDAMN IT NICK PLEASE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON"

Nick nodded as he held up his hand humming and seemed satisfied with what had happened. He put the crucifix in the bible as he stepped to the door, "The assorcism was a success. You can fucking thank me later." He said nodding to the others and walking out the door, swaying his hips and butt in a manner that was entirely unnecessary much like this entire scene.

"What...just...oh whatever" Bobbie said trying as hard as possible to forget everything but not succeeding.

Nightmare hits her head against the wall. "I'm blind......kill me"

She closed her eyes tightly. "Someone hold me I'm scared.." She said quietly. She mentally slapped herself remembering she had to share a dorm with that ass.

(Do u think Nick would be serious if he found her heart medication on the bathroom counter right now where it currently is?)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back