• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Me and grandma said Zoe last night but idk if she still wants to go with it or not... Talk to her bout it...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Yo jas)

Nightmare waves bye. "Bye" nightmare walks over to the cabinet and grabs some bandages. "Ok time to change them" night slides off her hoodie and changes the bandages on her shoulder and head. "There good as new" she grabs her hoodie and scthye then walkes out.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

((Zoe can totally be kidnaped as long as everyone is chill with Zac TOTALLY freaking out ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(MY DAD NEEDS TO HURRY UP AND GET BACK!!! I LET HIM BORROW MY PHONE CHARGER AND MY PHONE IS AT FUCKING 18%!!!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

( NO SHES FUCKING NOT I SWEAR TO GOD IMA BEAT THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF YOU JAS IM NOT EVEN KIDDING!!!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

( BITCH I WILL HUNT UR FUCKING ASS DOWN! AND IF ZAC FREAKS OUT THAT MEANS THAT WRITER GETS UPSET THEN NIGHTMARE GETS UPSET THEN #LessFutureHubbyTimeForWriter )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((True true, but realistically you know if someone's fucking singing outside, Zoe is going to follow him ))

((ORRRRR zoe could be following but zac goes after her and he gets taken instead, and zoe doesn't remember what hapoens ))

(OMFG I have idea... HOW BOUT WRITER AND ZOE GET TAKEN... Cuz writer is going to continue searching the forest rn... Cuz #WoriedAboutJas)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back