• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

The shadow creature WAS going to the nearby academy for a new victim or two, but it seemed as if a female teenager has walked- well, wheeled into the forest. This was going to be an easier target. The shadow creature decided to enter her mind, and find out her worst memories and the people she knew as well for the part of it's luring song. And its luck, the shadow found out that one of their first victims, the one known as Jasmine, both get along well. It also seemed as if the female was looking for her too. Foolish decision. It took form as Jasmine, but wearing darker jeans and a pitch black hoodie. It's black eyes flickered as it worked its magic, making the luring song's intro music echo into the next victims head.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Her eyes widen, she flew a bit closer to the figure and saw it was Jasmine. "J-Jasmine?" She said, not completely landing because of her ankle. She heard the song and couldn't help, but to continue following. Nothing other than to follow 'Jasmine' was important in her hypnotic state. Her wings grew tired, but she continued flying.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

‘Jasmine' only chuckled darkly, as she started to run off into the deeper part of the woods. ‘She' started singing.

“Come little children, I'll take thee away, into a land of enchaaaantment~" This song was luckily stronger for the hypnotic state because of its form already having a skill in singing.

“Come little children, the time's come to play, here in my gaaarden of shaaadows~"

Onyx wakes up in his room to find Mary and Night gone.Hmm maybe they went for a walk he thought as he gets dressed.Then he heads outside his dorm to look for them.

Writer continued to follow 'her' deeper into the forest. She clenched her eyes shut, as horrible memories flooded her mind. Tears began flooding her eyes wanting it to end. The memories wouldn't go away, and more continued. Why was this happening? She hated it.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

He sees Mary running down the hall way so he sticks his leg out and trips her."Hey slow down there or you'll fall like that" he says helping her up.

Nightmare was running around chasing mary who had her hoodie. "Give me my hoodie mary" nightmare stopped fixing her bandages on her shoulder and head. "Mary!!"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

“Follow sweet children, for life is this way, through all the pain, and the soorroow~"

The Jasmine form, deeply impressed and pleased with its voice, continued running through the forest, leading the victim. Little bell like chimes were sounding out around them for the effects of the song.

“Fear not dear children, for life is this waay, murdering beauty and paaasion~"

Now it was time to go back to shadow form. It turned into a wisp of smoke, disappearing with its companions who have joined the lead. A trail of small light orbs floating above the ground appeared not too far away from the victim, leading yet again deeper into the forest.

(There should be an assembly the next day notifying who went missing {Jasmine and writer} and telling everybody to keep a look out and absolutely stay inside at night xD )

Her eyes widen as she follows the orbs. She then starts crying again as more painful memories flood through her mind. Some of them false, but they seemed so real. She thought they were real. She didn't know any better in the hypnotic state she was in.

----

The fox wandered the campus, in search of Writer, seeing she hasn't returned to the dorm. She frowned, looking everywhere. She saw Nightmare and thought she might know where Writer was. "Have you seen Writer? She hasn't been back to the dorm." She said, hoping Night had seen Writer and know where she is.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare stops chasing mary and looks to hollow. "No i haven't sorry hollow" mary starts to run away with nightmare's hoodie. "HEY MARY!!!"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

The wisp of smoke floated around, then taking form as Jasmine again, running alongside with the victim. Only, she ran a tad farther ahead.

“Hush now dear children, it must be away, to weary of life, and deceeeption, rest now my children, for soon we'll away, into the calm and the quuiieet~"

Kirby

Kirby steps out of his car and looks up at the magnificent school building at which he will now be teaching at."Wow he muttered to himself that is a huge school, well I better go say hi to my students" he says to himself.He walks into the school and then begins Kirby's first day at Spook Valley High.

(Well Mr teacher great time to apply for a job in a middle of a crisis where kids are disappearing. xD )

After a long worrisome vacation back to the sea, Sebastian was back. His cousin called him on the conch shell telling him that his uncle was kidnapped. Once the situation was figured out Sebastian decided to stay in the sea for a little bit longer before going back to school. When he figured his uncle was well enough to rule the kingdom again, he then went back to the land.

In front of the gate, Sebastian sighed. It felt like he was gone forever when in reality he was probably only gone for a couple months. Sitting on the bench, he wanted to look at the campus a little bit longer before heading to the dorms.​

(I don't think I'm allowed to be here until I get accept but Shhhhh.... And uh yeh they died I have no idea how -Hides knife behind back-)

( long story short... My psychotic aunt came over, shit went down, everyone piled in a small car and dipped... )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back