• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare is still chasing after mary who has her hoodie.(still) "Mary.Give.Me.My.Hoodie" nightmare growls getting pissed while mary runs and hides behide a girl who was holding books and luggage.

(@Nonalaka)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

((I declare Zoe is be next! Sorry I wasn't on much last night, my immune system is hella weak ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

~New Day~

An announcement about having to go to the gymnasium for an extreme emergency assembly. It was loud enough to wake up all the students.

----

Hollow woke up, hearing the announcement about every one having to go to the gymnasium. She stood up and stretched like a cat, heading to the gym. Once she got there, it was filled with students. She looked around to see if one of them was Writer. Her eyes widened seeing neither Writer or Jasmine were in there.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((Oh okay :'D))

Amelia woke with a jump, her hair all over her face as she rolled out of her bed in response to the announcement she had spent most of her day unpacking. "ouch" she muttered as she quickly got ready and made her way to the gymnasium.

((Amelia has no roommate if anyone is interested in being hers))

Zac is woken up by the announcement, but he his mind is fully awakened when Zoe is already up, staring down at him. The girl has two of Zac's identical black t-shirts in her hands, convinced they should wear the say color, so they can stick together. The male nods, too tired to question the logic of wearing dark colors together, and pulls the shirt onto his bare skin.

In a matter of seconds the two are off, too rushed by the "emergency" to shower or even brush their teeth.

Zoe had tried to match her brother's entire outfit, choosing a navy skirt to match his jeans and her own converse shoes to match his worn out ones. The girl holds onto Zachary's arm tightly, confused about the whole event.

When they get there, Zac forces his sister to sit quietly, without finding any of their friends. He knows better than to grow distracted from the matter at hand. The male yawns and ruffles Zoe's tangled hair, hoping everything is okay.

The lady at the podium with the microphone at the front of the gym, begins speaking. "We have made a tragic discovery. I'm sure a lot of you are aware that we were missing a student yesterday. Well another one has also gone missing. It seems they went missing late night, or early morning while it was still dark. There is no telling where they are, but if you have seen the two young girls, and where they might be. Then, please speak up. The two girls are, Jasmine Aryan Homato, and Writer Melody Jones. If you have seen them, please notify me, or another teacher. Please keep your eyes peeled, and stay inside your dorms at night. Thank you, and remember to be careful." She then dismissed everyone.

----

Hollow had grown into a big panic hearing, Writer's name as one of the missing students. What was she going to do. She needed to find Writer. There's no telling what could've happened. She was in a wheelchair and such an easy target.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Amelia purses her lips as she turned s bit pale. There was so many people, too many, she didn't do well with large crowds, they made her feel faint. She took a deep breath as she stepped in, finding a spare seat, as she sat down she pulled at the sleeves of her black sweater as she looked around wondering what this was all about. Something about missing students? She wasn't sure, she had arrived a bit late.

Bobbie took the only seat she could find, which was next to a girl in a black sweater. She was fuming about how she had to wake up so early for an assembly.

Amelia tensed up briefly as someone sat next to her, As the assembly came to a close she stood up and made her way outside, taking a breath of fresh air as she learned against the wall, she put her hands into her pockets as she thought, perhaps the missing students were the two that passed her last night? She shrugged lightly.

Zac immediately jumps to his feet at the sound of Writer's name. Fucking liar! That woman must have read the girl's name wrong; there are probably lots of students with the lastname of Jones. He growls furiously and rushes up to the stage, but, as he gets close, the woman is already gone.

"What the fuck, Writer! "

The male still refuses to believe Writer is missing, but he decides it is her fault for not showing up to the meeting. He sees Hollow and points angrily at her.

"Go wake Writer up, you dumb fox! We have to prove she's not missing!"

As Zac runs off, Zoe starts to cry, easily upset by crowds, let alone by the fact her friend is missing for no apparent reason. Tears run quietly down her face, as she grows angry at her stupid matching plan. So much for sticking together...

"Zachary... "

The female whispers her brother's name, but is too confused to move. Instead, she pulls her knees to her chest and waits for most students to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back