• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare glares at zac. "Mary.Hasn't.Done.Anything" mary starts to cry and hides her face in nightmare's hoodie. "Mary its ok" nightmare picks mary up glaring at zac. "Mary is like a little sister to me and writer and if you ever EVER YELL AT HER OR CALL HER A CORRUPTED SOUL I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU" nightmare hugs mary tighter.

(Oooooooh zac pissed nightmare off xD )

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

(Everyone's confusion is rather entertaining I think ima kick back for a moment and put Writers brothers CS up and allow him to join and enjoy this glorious moment xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((Damn xD Zac is going to go completely insane before this whole thing is over xD ))

((Zoe tried to help her Sky but she's weak, sooo ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Amelia smiled politely at the girl "thank you Bobbie, its nice to meet you" she replied offering a handshake "I'm Amelia"

((I'm trying to picture Hollow going one way, Zac going another, Zoe pouting with her little babied self, mary crying, nightmare all pissed from Zac, and then this random group of people having a meet and greet ahahaha omg. AND nick of course, just chilling with his turtle, without a care in the world))

Zac runs through the woods, looking everywhere he can and often climbing trees to get a better view. The thought that his girlfriend could be anywhere in the forest frightens him, so he pretends they are merely playing hide-and-seek. His imagination isn't as powerful as Zoe's, though, so his calm behavior doesn't remain.

________

Zoe crosses her arms and glares at the strangers near her. It is only at this moment that the girl regrets ripping her shirt off, as her bright pink bra isn't exactly easy to hide. She decides trying to make a leaf shirt is more sensible than looking for the missing clothing. She starts to tie leaf stems together.

((Btw new people, Zoe isn't stupid. Her immaturity just allows her mind to cope with negative feelings. Basically, she reacts to issues as a toddler: cry now, laugh in ten seconds ))

Nightmare hands zoe her hoodie. "Here zoe you can wear my hoodie" nightmare smiles softly and gently stokes mary's hair. "Its ok mary i'm here i won't let anyone hurt you i promise" mary nods and looks to zoe. "Thank you miss.zoe"

She chuckled nervously her gaze drifting to the side "Telekinesis, teleportation and I can possess objects" she put her hands in her pockets "What about you?"

Jasper stopped and looked at the 2 girls on the bench, taking the mask from a loose strap he placed it back over his mouth with his left hand as he took Hourglass from behind his ear with his right.

Zoe excitedly puts Nightmare's hoodie on her, giggling as she smells Night on her own body. She hugs Mary, feeling very brave for making her brother go away.

"You're welcome! Zac isn't really scary, he is just worried about Writer. "

((Protip for new members Avoid Nick to keep sanity.

Bonus Protip for new members: you can't kill Nick. He will use that to annoy the fuck out of you. But feel free to murder him anyway!))

"Thanks, that's pretty cool though" she nodded, a smile crossing her face momentarily before spotting movement in the corner of her eye, she glanced over in the direction of the masked boy, tilting her head slightly.

Mary hugs zoe. "I know i just got scared" nightmare giggles then smiles.

Her gaze falls to the hourglass he was holding, her head snapping around to Bobbie as she spoke, she nodded before turning back to the boy "I'm Amelia" her voice didn't really carry as far as bobbies but it could still be heard.

Jasper looked at the girl that spoke then the silent one, approaching "I'm Jasper" he replied once he was a standing infront of them.

"Alright, now that the introductions are over, how about we do something? I am still bored from zoning out at the assembly." She said.

"Sounds good to me, any ideas?" She asked as she pulled at the sleeves of her sweater, giving a polite smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back