• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(O: the mask comes off)

Returned the look as he removed the mask, there wasn't anything special it was just a mouth.

Jasmine slowly looked up, a few dry tears stained her face. She looked out into the darkness after she heard... Writer's voice? A little hope sparked up in her. She excitedly got up but accidentally tripped on the ends of her stupid dress and she fell over.

Such a clutz...

She got up again, carefully, and looked out in the darkness yet again.

“W-Writer?"

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Writer heard Jasmine and she smiled a bit, tears running down her cheeks. "Hey Jasmine." She said quietly. She stood up, slowly limping to where Jasmine was. She could barely see, but she still tried.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine laughed a little, covering her mouth in amazement, as she watched Writer's figure limp closer. She wasn't alone! They could figure out how to get here! Maybe.

“Oh my god.."

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

((Omgggg Skyyyy I'm actually on but Zoe can't do crap without you and Zac is just freaking out.and searching so there's nothing to update ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Nick smiled watching as Writer's brother turned away as Flight of the Valkyries came on his phone, as he took a step forward and gave a massive kick as the music started up, his leg sailing high up as it made contact with the boys crotch, his dangly bits going with his foot as he buried it in his crotch, the kick causing the boy to lift off the ground slightly as things seemed to move in slow motion to the song as he swung the turtle, causing the boy to flip in mid air, his crotch now eye level with Nick as he gave it to quick jabs with his left then one large overhead swing from his right directly to his dangly bits. Nick then began petting the turtle as his final blow caused the bow to crash to the ground, ass up as Nick turned the other way and walked off, deciding it was a great idea to read Writer's texts after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back