• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(I only just realised it has been an hour since my last post..... I was smoking that sh- what ? uh i mean I didn't smoke anything)

AkwardWriter said:
Writer raises an eyebrow. "I-I don't know.." She quietly lays down. "H-how bout we fall asleep together... So that... We aren't sad... Okay?" She says, looking at Jasmine.
•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
(HA THEY GET TIRED...SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK !)

(.-. Ow ;-; that really hurt...... *Goes to dark corner*... ALSO Who is the wisps next victime gonna be ?)

[QUOTE="The Jackal](HA THEY GET TIRED...SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK !)

(.-. Ow ;-; that really hurt...... *Goes to dark corner*)

[/QUOTE]
(They're dying...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

“A-alright... Good idea.." She said, and fell over, snoring. ( xD ) Her torch went out, smoke rising from it.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Writer laid down, closing her eyes. She then opened them. No... No.. Sleep meant death. She wasn't ready. She crawled to Jasmine and shook her trying to wake her up. "Jasmine! Wake up! Please! WE CANT SLEEP! GET UP! PLEASE!" She yells, tears running down her cheeks.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine stirred.

“So tired though..." She whined, rubbing her eyes. She looked more place than usual.

(IKR)

She frowned they needed to et out of there. "But if we sleep... I think we'll be dead... A-and we can't die Jasmine... We... We still have a long life ahead of us. And there are people worried about us. So... We have to make it out of here." Tears flooded her eyes, as she sat there. She was extremely tired an in pain, but they were going to make it out of there.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine sat up. She did have a point. Besides, sleeping in the dreamworld seemed... Wrong. She rubbed her eyes once again.

“You have people that are worried about you, mostly. A boyfriend, bunch of friends. I didn't have any of those, nor... Parents." She pointed out. She struggled keeping her eyes open, and her head kept falling to the side, and she'd wake back up alarmed.

Writer shook her head. She did have friends, an so did Jasmine. "Hey... You do have friends okay Jasmine! You have Bobbi, and Alex! And hell! I'm sure when we get back, once you meet Zachary, Zoe, Nightmare, and Mary. They will fucking love you okay. And then, you... You can have a lot of friends too. But Jasmine... You need to stay okay. I... In not ready to loose another person." She hold her head in her hands, crying and sobbing. She made it unclear of who the "other person" was. But the other person, was a girl she met a while ago. It was before she had control over her powers. She was her only friend after she hadn't seen Nightmare for a while. But she got mad and, her powers weren't exactly controlled so, she let her fire get the best of her. And it killed her. She felt that Jasmine was the same way. Or at least she acted like it. She hugged Jasmine, and cried on her shoulder continuously mummbling. "Please don't go," and "I can't loose you."

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine always felt awkward when another person is crying. She would feel helpless on what to do. Especially when someone is hugging you, crying on your shoulder. Again, she's never had a hug in her life before coming here. She patted her back gently, trying to calm her.

“I won't go.."

She yawned slightly, and hoped it didn't come out offensive or rude. Now she felt bad.

“Tired as hell, though.."

She sniffled and looked at Jasmine. "We can't sleep. N-no matter what... We have to get out of here first." She said. Once again thinking of a way to get out of this hell.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine looked around. Then she remembered that song.

“By the way, what the hell was up with their song? I kinda got fuzzy minded when he or it was singing. Like, some kind of magnet.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back